PDA

View Full Version : What's "wrong" with UK women?

srvfan
26th October 2008, 15:31
:Erm:

May I ask the kind gentlemen here what they see in Filipinas that are lacking in British/Scottish/Welsh women?

I have an English girl for a close friend and she's very nice to me. She has a good temperament, dresses modestly, and delivers a clever banter from time to time. A childhood friend of hers works as a part-time missionary here in the PI and both of them are more or less split peas in attitude and demeanor. Do they display typical behaviors seen in today's UK women or are they as rare as pearls in the sand?

I can't say outright that they're better than Filipinas or the other way around. In my personal preference, I just find white women more attractive than Filipinas.

Discuss.

Toyang
26th October 2008, 15:46
Most Filipina wives are submissive, hard working, good housekeeper, family oriented, caring, hospitable, and faithful.
Yes western women are more attractive but Filipina having a small built body, their figure are far more attractive as most westerners have big body built that looks masculine and looks older than their actual age.
Filipinas,having a not too white or pale skintone, but not too dark, just a perfect tone that looks more attractive than most westerners who looks so pale in the winter and in summer most of them their skin have loads of freckles/ blemishes because of too much sunshine.

keithAngel
26th October 2008, 16:08

May I ask the kind gentlemen here what they see in Filipinas that are lacking in British/Scottish/Welsh women?

I have an English girl for a close friend and she's very nice to me. She has a good temperament, dresses modestly, and delivers a clever banter from time to time. A childhood friend of hers works as a part-time missionary here in the PI and both of them are more or less split peas in attitude and demeanor. Do they display typical behaviors seen in today's UK women or are they as rare as pearls in the sand?

I can't say outright that they're better than Filipinas or the other way around. In my personal preference, I just find white women more attractive than Filipinas.

Discuss.

No British/Scottish/Welsh women woman has every fed me a morsel of fish liver whilst suggesting with her eyebrows she cant wait to wash up speedily and then make inventive demands on my libido ....and thats just the maid :icon_lol: the the G/F is Divine :rolleyes:

aposhark
26th October 2008, 16:44
Toyang, I don't really agree with your generalisations :rolleyes:
Your post was frankly off the mark, incorrect and unobservant.

Most Filipina wives are submissive, hard working, good housekeeper, family oriented, caring, hospitable, and faithful.

Nope, my wife is not submissive.
Yes, she speaks quietly but tells me when I am wrong. I listen :omg:

Yes western women are more attractive but
What? :NoNo::NoNo:

as most westerners have big body built that looks masculine and looks older than their actual age.
Ludicrous :yikes:

Filipinas,having a not too white or pale skintone, but not too dark, just a perfect tone
My wife has nice coloured skin but I see so many different shades of skin in the Phils.:yikes:

most of them their skin have loads of freckles/ blemishes because of too much sunshine.
Totally incorrect IMO :NoNo::NoNo:

aposhark
26th October 2008, 17:07

Discuss.

Good question srvfan.
From my own perspective, and if we assume that love is the reason that we want to spend the rest of our lives with our Mahal, I was very impressed with my girlfriend (who became my wife :omg:) when she said "'Till death us do part" much earlier than the wedding :). It was the sheer totality and depth of feelings that overwhelmed me.

I had never felt such a constant force as a Filipina's love.
It was awe-inspiring and so easy to reciprocate.
I felt spiritually awakened, and I am an atheist :cwm24:. It wasn't anything to do with earthly passing phases such as religions, it was feelings of destiny and being one with the cosmos, she made me feel like we were always destined to be together.

Apart from anything else, I had never felt love the way it constantly washed over me from every sense. It wasn't momentary delight but put me in a place where I had never been so happy, and still feel the same, even though the months are rolling on without her in this seemingly endless BIG wait.

To cap it all off, the love of a good woman is like a "Texas Flood", which I know you will understand srv fan :icon_lol:

nomorericepleas
26th October 2008, 17:11
i'd tend to agree with aposhark on most points raised, but i understand what the toyang is getting at. My fiancee is really quite ballsy and not what i expected to find in the philippines. However, when i manage to get her into a good mood:icon_lol: she is as described, hard-working, loyal, loving and very devoted.

I did make an attempt to meet Uk women before i looked abroad, but i found them really quite spoiled and ofcourse wanting to be a mans equal, which of course they can never be:xxgrinning--00xx3: I found them stroppy and difficult to talk to, and they made it feel like a job interview trying to get to know them. :rolleyes: Maybe i was just unlucky with the ones i met, but i tend to think it was fate dealing me a better hand elsewhere.

Obviously plenty of guys meet and get on very well with british women. Somehow i couldnt.I think also they looked down on me as i am only a humble gardener, whereas a filipina doesnt seem to care what you do or how old you are as long as you care for them. No stereotypes to stick to over there.

aposhark
26th October 2008, 17:11
whilst suggesting with her eyebrows

We could all write a book about that Keith, but if we did, we'd miss those eyebrows suggesting even more things. That would be such a waste :icon_lol:

aposhark
26th October 2008, 17:25
i'd tend to agree with aposhark on most points raised, but i understand what the toyang is getting at. My fiancee is really quite ballsy and not what i expected to find in the philippines. However, when i manage to get her into a good mood:icon_lol: she is as described, hard-working, loyal, loving and very devoted.

I did make an attempt to meet Uk women before i looked abroad, but i found them really quite spoiled and ofcourse wanting to be a mans equal, which of course they can never be:xxgrinning--00xx3: I found them stroppy and difficult to talk to, and they made it feel like a job interview trying to get to know them. :rolleyes: Maybe i was just unlucky with the ones i met, but i tend to think it was fate dealing me a better hand elsewhere.

Obviously plenty of guys meet and get on very well with british women. Somehow i couldnt.I think also they looked down on me as i am only a humble gardener, whereas a filipina doesnt seem to care what you do or how old you are as long as you care for them. No stereotypes to stick to over there.

:iagree:
I travelled overseas for many years and what struck me was the amount of men I met who said that marrying their Filipinas was the best thing they had ever done.
These comments rested in my mind but I never really believed them as life couldn't be that good :yikes: Still, these sentiments kept coming but I only really understood after spending many hours in the company of my shy girlfriend who became my less shy wife :)

Mrs Daddy
26th October 2008, 17:39

Discuss.

Hi srvfan,Are you a filipino? coz if you are no doubt why you find english girl attractive which is fair they are but you know what I cant blame you saying that and to tell you what, filipinas whos married to english men have the right reason on why they choose british men coz there much better than pinoys:Rasp:sowi no hurt feelings:D

andypaul
26th October 2008, 18:00
Nothing what so ever wrong with British women. I just happened to meet my Missus who was born in laguna not London.

andypaul
26th October 2008, 18:03
Yes western women are more attractive but Filipina having a small built body, their figure are far more attractive as most westerners have big body built that looks masculine and looks older than their actual age.
Filipinas,having a not too white or pale skintone, but not too dark, just a perfect tone that looks more attractive than most westerners who looks so pale in the winter and in summer most of them their skin have loads of freckles/ blemishes because of too much sunshine.

Umm not in my view

Sconnie
26th October 2008, 18:23
The question could be asked why do Pinay go for western men or avoid Pinoy

andypaul
26th October 2008, 18:28

Or why do some guys like blondes and others brunettes

Mrs Daddy
26th October 2008, 18:48

or vice versa:icon_lol:

nigel
26th October 2008, 18:53
I just love Asian girls generally, they have an inner beauty that British girls don't have, Asian girls are delectable both in character and looks. Talking a British girl is like talking to Vikki Pollard!:icon_lol: And looking at a British girl is like looking at potato with a pair of knickers on!:icon_lol: ..............:Erm: They're aren't any British girls on this forum are they're?:Bolt:

joebloggs
26th October 2008, 18:53
Nothing what so ever wrong with British women. I just happened to meet my Missus who was born in laguna not London.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: something else we agree on Andy, my misses could have been british, european or from Timbuktu, but she's from Laguna to :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
26th October 2008, 18:55
Talking a British girl is like talking to Vikki Pollard!:icon_lol: And looking at a British girl is like looking at potato with a pair of knickers on!:icon_lol: ..............:Erm:

well you should try other places than your local pub :D

aromulus
26th October 2008, 19:00
I just love Asian girls generally, they have an inner beauty that British girls don't have, Asian girls are delectable both in character and looks. Talking a British girl is like talking to Vikki Pollard!:icon_lol: And looking at a British girl is like looking at potato with a pair of knickers on!:icon_lol: ..............:Erm: They're aren't any British girls on this forum are they're?:Bolt:

Wait till cruisingkerry come back on.......:NoNo:

You just signed your death warrant....:doh

Now..... If you were to paypal me a few quid, I would kinda of lose and delete your posts....:rolleyes:

nigel
26th October 2008, 19:09
Wait till cruisingkerry come back on.......:NoNo:

You just signed your death warrant....:doh

Now..... If you were to paypal me a few quid, I would kinda of lose and delete your posts....:rolleyes:

Daaaa I'm not bothered!:icon_lol: British women are all like this..318

nigel
26th October 2008, 19:10
Asian girls are like this:319

Decisions! Decisions!:icon_lol:

aromulus
26th October 2008, 19:16
Asian girls are like this:319

Decisions! Decisions!:icon_lol:

No wonder the post has been delivered late for a long time....:doh

nigel
26th October 2008, 19:26
I was in London not long ago and there seems to be so many Asian girls living here now, I was in heaven I was, it's hard to like British women again when there's girls as pretty as this!320

Sconnie
26th October 2008, 19:34
Or why do some guys like blondes and others brunettes

Exactly we just fall in love with the person we fall in love with....

flomike
26th October 2008, 19:39

my husband is not part of this forum so he can't share his views but for sure he is a very lucky man married to a woman from Laguna go go laguna girls!!!:cwm12: and i am very lucky woman married to a Yorkshire man:cwm12

Scouse
26th October 2008, 20:55
Some Filipina's are better than some UK women, some UK women are better than some Filipinas.

It depends on a lot more than how they look. It;s about personality, demeanour etc. It doesn't matter were my wife is from, she just happened to be born on the Philippines and moved to the UK with a job. We met in my local pub and haven't looked back since.

She could have been from anywhere, next door, Australia, Ghana, South America. Her nationality was not and is not part of the equation. It is who she is that makes me love her.

andypaul
26th October 2008, 23:00

Im telling your Mum:D

Arthur Little
27th October 2008, 01:45
I was fortunate in being married to a really good Scottish lady for 24 years before being widowed in 1991 at the age of 47. In the intervening period, I'd dated literally scores of British women (no, honestly I'm not bragging!) and had never found anyone to quite match up to her standards ... until September 2007, when I started corresponding with a similarly bereaved Filipina from Mindanao. We've continued to communicate by email on a regular daily basis ever since and always find plenty to say to one another. Indeed, the "conversation" just seems to flow naturally on almost every topic imaginable.

In September of this year, I travelled out to the Phils to meet the lady, and it was as if I'd been lucky enough to have known her all my life! There was absolutely no strangeness between us whatsoever, and we spent the most wonderful three weeks together. In fact, I'm returning to Tagum in a few weeks' time, equipped with my CNI in order that we can, at least partially, fulfil our plans to marry and bring her back to the UK subject to her being granted a spousal visa. She is extremely well-educated, having taught for more than 22 years in a Government High School and, hopefully, she will be able to resume her teaching career across here.

So yes, based on MY own experience, there's most definitely a great deal of truth in what has been said in favour of Asian women - particularly Filipinas - because my lady has demonstrated her unquestionable loyalty and affection for me in many, many ways that British women (again, in my experience) seem incapable of showing.

anview
27th October 2008, 01:55
but guys to be honest almost half of what i seen asian girls here are pangit :NoNo: correct me if i am wrong:Brick:

anview
27th October 2008, 01:57

yeah but...no but... yeah but...no but...yeah but?!?:omg:

Arthur Little
27th October 2008, 03:38
Nothing really! I was fortunate enough to be happily married to one for 24 years before being widowed in 1991 at the comparatively early age of 47. In the period since, I'd dated literally scores of British women (and, no, I'm not bragging ... honestly!) but never seemed to meet anyone who matched up to her standards ... until September 2007, when I began corresponding with a similarly bereaved Filipina lady from Mindanao, with whom I continued to communicate by email on a regular daily basis for a whole year - throughout which time, the "conversation" flowed naturally between us on all manner of topics. We soon discovered that we shared many of the same qualities, and steadily built up a good online relationship.

So much so, that I travelled out to the Phils last month to meet her. Each of us more than lived up to the other's expectations. Indeed, from the moment we first met in person at Davao International Airport, there were absolutely no feelings of "strangeness"; it was almost as if we'd known one another all our adult lives, and we spent a wonderful three weeks together.

In fact, I shall be returning to her homeland towards the end of November in order to at least partially fulfil our plans to marry - subject to her (hopefully) being granted a spousal visa to enable her to live with me in the UK. She is a highly intelligent lady of mature years, who has taught in a Government High School since the late 1980s, and would very much like to resume her teaching career (if this is possible) on coming over to Scotland.

Now, far from "condemning" the entire British female species, it has to be said that it's been a long, long time since I've experienced such unswerving loyalty and affection from another human being. Likewise, I don't mean to be critical of Western women but, yes, by and large, they could learn a lot from their Far Eastern counterparts.

srvfan
27th October 2008, 05:22
Hi srvfan,Are you a filipino? coz if you are no doubt why you find english girl attractive which is fair they are but you know what I cant blame you saying that and to tell you what, filipinas whos married to english men have the right reason on why they choose british men coz there much better than pinoys:Rasp:sowi no hurt feelings:D

"Better" is on the eye of the beholder. To be precise, I'm Filipino-Chinese.

I just love Asian girls generally, they have an inner beauty that British girls don't have, Asian girls are delectable both in character and looks. Talking a British girl is like talking to Vikki Pollard! And looking at a British girl is like looking at potato with a pair of knickers on! .............. They're aren't any British girls on this forum are they're?

Not my close friends.

paulgee
27th October 2008, 09:38
I find it interesting that such a large proportion of long distance relationships between us Brit men and their filipina gf's end up 'happy ever after'. I am sure it is not the same for British men and women who meet on the internet.

I would not put down British women, merely echo what others have said; ie the attributes of filipina women and the love and loyalty they show their man can be a telling factor in the success of our long distance relationships.

nigel
27th October 2008, 10:06
I do think there's some nice British girls, but they are few and far between, and when a man is in his thirties, well all the nice Brit girls will be snapped up, married off. No guy wants to get stuck with some Vicky Pollard type that don't give a damn about him! And if you are, dump her immediatly and find yourself a nice Asian girl!:BouncyHappy:

Mrs Daddy
27th October 2008, 10:35
I was in London not long ago and there seems to be so many Asian girls living here now, I was in heaven I was, it's hard to like British women again when there's girls as pretty as this!320

she looks like the one from girls aloud:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
27th October 2008, 10:40
"Better" is on the eye of the beholder. To be precise, I'm Filipino-Chinese.

Not my close friends.

you are in the minority:D

Mrs.JMajor
27th October 2008, 10:55
but guys to be honest almost half of what i seen asian girls here are pangit :NoNo: correct me if i am wrong:Brick:

Oh wow nice comment,do u mind to put your picture on avatar and let see the half of filipina comment about you too,lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
you really make me laugh you are so matapang to comment that thing haha :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
27th October 2008, 12:42

:Erm::Erm:and I bet u're one of them??:omg::doh:rolleyes:

anview
27th October 2008, 12:46
Oh wow nice comment,do u mind to put your picture on avatar and let see the half of filipina comment about you too,lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
you really make me laugh you are so matapang to comment that thing haha :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i will soon,i just cant dare to put my picture on here:icon_lol::icon_lol:

anview
27th October 2008, 13:04
:Erm::Erm:and I bet u're one of them??:omg::doh:rolleyes:

yeah you`re right..as ive said half not all..lets just be fair and honest and im sure havent seen one of you here:Rasp::cwm12::Hellooo:

vbkelly
27th October 2008, 13:08

here in UK if you say asian,asian is a class of indian people or pakistani and they class filipino and chinese as an oriental.

kimmi
27th October 2008, 13:29
yeah you`re right..as ive said half not all..lets just be fair and honest and im sure havent seen one of you here:Rasp::cwm12::Hellooo:

oh thank goodness for that..we haven't seen u here as well..:Erm::rolleyes::doh

andypaul
27th October 2008, 14:02
What I think anview said is right if he dont find half (which i take as a figure of speech not exactly 50 percent) the South east asian ladies attractive fair do's same could be said for all races of both sexes im sure.

If he were just talking about Pinays in the UK there are many i find very unattracive. Now if we exclude looks, in the way they act to others and the one upmanship which happens. I know of examples of pinays excluded from (or at least treat badly by) social scenes for reasons which make no sense to anyone from what i understand.

To me the way any human treats another human is a part of what makes them attractive to me. Not just Hair and skin which will fade.

kimmi
27th October 2008, 14:06
To me the way any human treats another human is a part of what makes them attractive to me. Not just Hair and skin which will fade.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
27th October 2008, 14:08
What I think anview said is right if he dont find half (which i take as a figure of speech not exactly 50 percent) the South east asian ladies attractive fair do's same could be said for all races of both sexes im sure.

If he were just talking about Pinays in the UK there are many i find very unattracive. Now if we exclude looks, in the way they act to others and the one upmanship which happens. I know of examples of pinays excluded from (or at least treat badly by) social scenes for reasons which make no sense to anyone from what i understand.

agree:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
27th October 2008, 18:40
Toyang, I don't really agree with your generalisations :rolleyes:
Your post was frankly off the mark, incorrect and unobservant.

Nope, my wife is not submissive.
Yes, she speaks quietly but tells me when I am wrong. I listen :omg:

What? :NoNo::NoNo:

Ludicrous :yikes:

My wife has nice coloured skin but I see so many different shades of skin in the Phils.:yikes:

Totally incorrect IMO :NoNo::NoNo:

I agree with Aposhark responses and would further expound that to those with more than a superficial perspective all shades are beautiful!!!!!!!!

Sconnie
27th October 2008, 20:21

You're wrong, please stand corrected.

nigel
27th October 2008, 20:27

Hehe sorry but your wrong, I never met an Asian girl I didn't like..:D

nigel
27th October 2008, 20:30
she looks like the one from girls aloud:Erm:

That Girl is Japanese.:)

tomm
28th October 2008, 00:26
i will soon,i just cant dare to put my picture on here:icon_lol::icon_lol:
http://filipinaroses.com/copper/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=82 (http://filipinaroses.com/../copper/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=1)

:rolleyes:

Piamed
28th October 2008, 00:58

anview
28th October 2008, 01:11
http://filipinaroses.com/copper/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=2 (http://filipinaroses.com/../copper/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=1)

:rolleyes:

????

Mrs.JMajor
28th October 2008, 01:25
try this? or cant steal link from the gallery

http://filipinaroses.com/copper/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=2

anview
28th October 2008, 02:17
you really make me laugh you are so matapang to comment that thing haha :xxgrinning--00xx3: oh oh!what you mean filipina?im talking about asians here not only filipinas,what i mean is asians including indians,pakistani,bangladeshi,thai,malaysians,burmese,vietnamese,chinese,japanese bumblebeess etc..etc...
guys dont you worry 50% of that are maganda which are filipinas from PHILIPPINES :ARsurrender::NoNo::ARsurrender::NoNo:

Toyang
28th October 2008, 02:23
hahahahaha this thread made me laugh.

anview
28th October 2008, 02:28
http://filipinaroses.com/copper/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=1

try this? or cant steal link from the gallery lol dont tell me you gonna put another two here :doh:yikes::doh:yikes:

Sconnie
28th October 2008, 08:46
oh oh!what you mean filipina?im talking about asians here not only filipinas,what i mean is asians including indians,pakistani,bangladeshi,thai,malaysians,burmese,vietnamese,chinese,japanese bumblebeess etc..etc...
guys dont you worry 50% of that are maganda which are filipinas from PHILIPPINES :ARsurrender::NoNo::ARsurrender::NoNo:

You should never have made your original statement, I hope you accept your mistake and refrane from being judgemental and making broad statements in future, learn a good life lesson from this post, you have come accross as being ugly INSIDE.

Piamed
28th October 2008, 09:02
You should never have made your original statement, I hope you accept your mistake and refrane from being judgemental and making broad statements in future, learn a good life lesson from this post, you have come accross as being ugly INSIDE.

I really do agree that the postings came across very negatively!

aromulus
28th October 2008, 09:09
Nothing really wrong with Western women, in general.
Apart from.......... :doh....

Must have mislaid the list somewhere.....:omg:

anview
28th October 2008, 11:12

what mistakes?is it really wrong now to express the truth?sorry:doh:doh:doh if that so. SORRY:doh:doh

Adobo
28th October 2008, 11:30
Hi could you help me, I can't figure out How to Post a new thread....:doh

Arthur Little
28th October 2008, 11:52

Yes I agree, there are no 'easy to follow' instructions given in the explanatory notes as to precisely how this is done. Consequently, all my *posts to date - apart from my initial introduction - (including *this one) have appeared in one or other of the 'Reply' boxes. So, come on, all you "technical buffs" .... give us the beneft of your expertise ... !!

vbkelly
28th October 2008, 11:54

it easy click your blog in the main page then click the new thread then post a new topic

aposhark
28th October 2008, 12:07

kimmi
28th October 2008, 12:20
what mistakes?is it really wrong now to express the truth?sorry:doh:doh:doh if that so. SORRY:doh:doh

hi Anview, there's really nothing wrong to express the truth..it's just sometimes how we say it or how we express it..:rolleyes::doh For u half of them are ugly,but have u check urself first before u make that kind of judgement??:Erm::Erm:

vbkelly
28th October 2008, 12:30
hi Anview, there's really nothing wrong to express the truth..it's just sometimes how we say it or how we express it..:rolleyes::doh For u half of them are ugly,but have u check urself first before u make that kind of judgement??:Erm::Erm:

sis kimmi im agree

PeterB
28th October 2008, 13:46
...have u check urself first before u make that kind of judgement??:Erm::Erm:

First remove the log from your own eye, before offering to remove the speck from your brother's eye?

PeterB
28th October 2008, 13:48
..give us the beneft of your expertise ... !!

At the top/left of each forum overview (just above the first thread) is a 'New Thread' button. Click on this and you will start a new thread!

Mrs.JMajor
28th October 2008, 13:54
oh oh!what you mean filipina?im talking about asians here not only filipinas,what i mean is asians including indians,pakistani,bangladeshi,thai,malaysians,burmese,vietnamese,chinese,japanese bumblebeess etc..etc...

:icon_lol::Rasp::Cuckoo: you should know this is fil-uk , not indian-uk ,not pakistan-uk ,nor bangladesh-uk etc.etc.

lots of my friends here on the forum told me not to reply on your post because obviously the English guys already made reply on you...
but i am having fun on you :Cuckoo::erotic4:

gemini63
28th October 2008, 16:43

:BouncyHappy:::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
28th October 2008, 17:08

I second demotion:Rasp::Cuckoo:

kimmi
28th October 2008, 17:14

I second demotion:Rasp::Cuckoo:

:Erm::Erm::Hellooo::Rasp::icon_lol:

Piamed
28th October 2008, 17:25

If you had stated clearly that this was your subjective opinion, you would perhaps, not have provoked the same intensity of response as your implicit suggestion that what you said was absolute fact has done.

Sconnie
28th October 2008, 18:46
If you had stated clearly that this was your subjective opinion, you would perhaps, not have provoked the same intensity of response as your implicit suggestion that what you said was absolute fact has done.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

here here, or is it hear hear

andypaul
28th October 2008, 19:47

Should anview be the only one singled out?

Some on here nigel (no offence mate) think all Asian women are wonderful and western women are not. Fair do's i know what you mean but when written down it does look a little offensive. From what i have read nigel im sure doesn't mean any thing nasty by it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Many have come out with the all western women are rubbish and also quite nasty slurs on Phill men on here and other websites in the whitey/pinay forums.

I can think of many wonderful Western Ladies and their husbands love and admire them to bits.

I also know of many very Loyal and loving Pinoys who are wonderful roles models to any young men regardless of background.

I can also give many examples both personal and from examples in the Media of Asian women and western men who turned out to be less than perfect.

Just for the record i seem to notice there are plenty of not nice looking asian women in the uK and funnily enough westen women seem to have the same ratio in my eyes.

Also a lot of Western and asian guys who are not the best physical specimen (me being one of them:bigcry:)

Again im sure Nigel could find quite a few asian women who he would not want as a friend or lover due to their personality or looks:omg:.

No one has to admire or fancy anyone, but to say all of a group are rubbish or no good is out of order. Whoever they are.

Look at the issues one man is having to become president of a country, people want to kill him because of who his mother and father were:NoNo:

In this day and age no one should judge someone by a sterotype

The Wife and I get enough of that from the general British and Phill community for different reasons:doh

nigel
28th October 2008, 20:09
I think (generally speaking) that Asian girls certainly are more attractive than westen women, and I think I can show what I mean with this example:

An English girl goes to see her doctor, who is a Chinese man;

English Girl: Doctor I cannot get a man, all these British guys want is an exotic Thai girl, or a faithful Filipina, whats wrong with me?

Chinese Doc: Hmmm, get on your hand and knee and crawl up an down my office please.

(She crawls up and down the office)

Chinese Doc: I'm sorry but it seems you have Zackly disease.

English girl: But what is Zackly disease?:Erm:

Chinese Doc: Many English girl get Zackly disease, very sad.:NoNo:

English girl: But what is Zackly disease? What does it mean?

Chinese Doc: It means your bum look Zackly like your face!:cwm24:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

If there are any English girls offended by this, I will not apologise, but I am going to run like hell!:Bolt:..............................Oh no they've found me!:xxangry-smiley-038:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
28th October 2008, 20:26
this is a load of :action-smiley-081:

I think (generally speaking) that Asian girls certainly are more attractive than westen women :icon_lol:

based on what research, you need to get out more, get your butt onto the bus any weekday morning and look at the girls going to college :rolleyes: :D :Hellooo:

reminds me what my Chinese friend use to tell me 'everyone is good looking when their young' :D

and it's on the same level of :Rasp:, as what the Libyans i use to work with, kept telling me, there are no gays in Libya :icon_lol:

good looking women everywhere and ugly ones to :ARsurrender:

cheesewiz
28th October 2008, 21:59
at my work place half of my britons workmate thinks that we filipinos are beautiful, cute and modest and of course half of them just don't like us at all some said that we look horrible etc but people have their own opinion and just accept the fact that you can't please everybody at all times

if people said I am ugly...so what ....if people said you look nice of course I feel happy but I am more grateful if people see my inside beauty than just all physical beauty

andypaul
28th October 2008, 22:10
this is a load of :action-smiley-081:

I think (generally speaking) that Asian girls certainly are more attractive than westen women :icon_lol:

based on what research, you need to get out more, get your butt onto the bus any weekday morning and look at the girls going to college :rolleyes: :D :Hellooo:

reminds me what my Chinese friend use to tell me 'everyone is good looking when their young' :D

and it's on the same level of :Rasp:, as what the Libyans i use to work with, kept telling me, there are no gays in Libya :icon_lol:

good looking women everywhere and ugly ones to :ARsurrender:

I think some people are still lovesick Joe.

If your missus reads this your Bus pass will go missing :icon_lol:

andypaul
28th October 2008, 22:12
at my work place half of my britons workmate thinks that we filipinos are beautiful, cute and modest and of course half of them just don't like us at all some said that we look horrible etc but people have their own opinion and just accept the fact that you can't please everybody at all times

if people said I am ugly...so what ....if people said you look nice of course I feel happy but I am more grateful if people see my inside beauty than just all physical beauty

word

Sums it up in a nutshell

aromulus
28th October 2008, 23:15
as what the Libyans i use to work with, kept telling me, there are no gays in Libya :icon_lol:

Well.........:Erm:

None of them will ever "come out" because they wouldn't live for long after.....:NoNo: