PDA

View Full Version : passport problem?

heinz_clarence
26th October 2008, 17:42
Good day!

I decide to write and post this thread here because there's a chance that you can able to help me out.

I do have a friend, bi Brit,living in London and he wanted to meet me in his location I am willing also to meet him even though we don't have a chance to meet each other here in the Philippines,He is helping me out in terms of financial problem supporting me in school fees,etc its already 1 year since we had our first talk last year September 2007, exchange sms,chatting online,sending emails etc.

Scenario:I read the policy of the visa if somebody will invite a person to visit his country and He will be the one who spend everything includes visa fees,accommodation,air fare etc..the following requirements that the sponsor provides are: Photocopy of his/her valid passport,bank settlement etc..

Question:
His passport was lost/burn out that's the reason he told me; Is there any other valid documents that can support for the documents that the sponsor need to send to me as evidence? Hence HE DONT HAVE HIS PASSPORT?

PLease help me for this i need your comments and suggestions:

Thanks!

marylen
26th October 2008, 18:58
uh mm better him to get another one.....don't jump over on the situation...better to be more organize than taking to do at risk. passport is one out of the most valid documents for him to provide that he is legally and settled in UK...but anyway...surely others can enlighten you more with regards...............just wait for others clarification....

Sconnie
26th October 2008, 19:10
Can he not apply for a replacement ?

I am sure tat birth certificate together with other documents such as driving license etc. would be suffice.

andypaul
26th October 2008, 23:36
You would need to check but for example when applying for ILR the Brtish partner does not have to show a passport if i recall correctly but its a lot easier if they do.

winner
27th October 2008, 00:06
all he has to do is phone the passport office up and tell tham he has lost his thay have is record there and he get replacement one

vbkelly
27th October 2008, 13:14
Good day!

I decide to write and post this thread here because there's a chance that you can able to help me out.

I do have a friend, bi Brit,living in London and he wanted to meet me in his location I am willing also to meet him even though we don't have a chance to meet each other here in the Philippines,He is helping me out in terms of financial problem supporting me in school fees,etc its already 1 year since we had our first talk last year September 2007, exchange sms,chatting online,sending emails etc.

Scenario:I read the policy of the visa if somebody will invite a person to visit his country and He will be the one who spend everything includes visa fees,accommodation,air fare etc..the following requirements that the sponsor provides are: Photocopy of his/her valid passport,bank settlement etc..

Question:
His passport was lost/burn out that's the reason he told me; Is there any other valid documents that can support for the documents that the sponsor need to send to me as evidence? Hence HE DONT HAVE HIS PASSPORT?

PLease help me for this i need your comments and suggestions:

Thanks!

its easy to do tell him get an application form for the lost or stolen passport an apply for replacement