PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

ANDRES25
30th October 2008, 09:17
My husband is already renting a good accomodation for us, a 3 bedroom house and he has a stable income enough to support me when I get there. He can get his contract of employment from his boss and he's already got the contract of the house. Is it possible for us to apply now even though my husband's savings is not yet 3,000 pounds or should we wait until he's got more savings?That's the only problem we have that's why we can't apply yet. I'm really getting impatient now. I wanna be with my husband soon!

KeithD
30th October 2008, 09:40
The IND do not have an 'official' figure of how much savings you need, we just give a ball park of £3000 on here. What you have to do with the IND is prove your 'hubby' can support both of you while still paying high taxes....I mean without recourse to public funds :rolleyes:

If he's got no debt on his account in the past few months, and can show he has enough spare change at the end of each month to buy rice, fish, vey, fruit.....clothes.....etc, then he's OK to apply. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ANDRES25
30th October 2008, 09:51
THANKS SIR KEITH! I really appreciate your reply.

aromulus
30th October 2008, 10:01
The IND do not have an 'official' figure of how

If he's got no debt on his account in the past few months, and can show he has enough spare change at the end of each month to buy rice, fish, vey, fruit.....clothes.....etc, then he's OK to apply. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You forgot to mention ..... Handbags.....:doh

Jet has a collection of a few Lacoste, A Benetton, and some other ones which just appeared misteriously....:Erm:

KeithD
30th October 2008, 10:17
You forgot to mention ..... Handbags.....:doh

Jet has a collection of a few Lacoste, A Benetton, and some other ones which just appeared misteriously....:Erm:
About the same time your credit card vanished was it? :rolleyes:

PeterB
30th October 2008, 10:25
You forgot to mention ..... Handbags.....

You have this problem too? Ruby likes buying handbags in pairs!

aromulus
30th October 2008, 10:37
About the same time your credit card vanished was it? :rolleyes:

Gratefully she works and has her own debit card....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You have this problem too? Ruby likes buying handbags in pairs!

Not only that.....

If we just happen to need a couple of pints of milk and stop somewhere like Aldi, Lidl, or Tesco the bill is never less than 25 quid.....:Erm::doh

Worth every penny, tho...........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
30th October 2008, 10:42
I find a loaf of bread in Morrisons costs me about £25 as well :yikes:

DianaKevy
30th October 2008, 11:13
My husband is already renting a good accomodation for us, a 3 bedroom house and he has a stable income enough to support me when I get there. He can get his contract of employment from his boss and he's already got the contract of the house. Is it possible for us to apply now even though my husband's savings is not yet 3,000 pounds or should we wait until he's got more savings?That's the only problem we have that's why we can't apply yet. I'm really getting impatient now. I wanna be with my husband soon!

you need 6 months payslips from your husband.....the savings you have is alright as long as your husband is stable with his job thats no problem. once you have the payslips already and completed the rest of the requirements you can start applying it...good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ANDRES25
30th October 2008, 12:02
DEAR DIANAKEVY,
My husband just started working again last Aug,2008.That means he's only been working for 2 months now, but we can prove that he's earning enough to support me. Should we wait first until he gets all the 6 months payslips?

DianaKevy
30th October 2008, 12:08
DEAR DIANAKEVY,
My husband just started working again last Aug,2008.That means he's only been working for 2 months now, but we can prove that he's earning enough to support me. Should we wait first until he gets all the 6 months payslips?

unfortunately you have to coz thats the requirement from them..you have to have the 6 mos payslips..

ANDRES25
30th October 2008, 12:13
Oh my! so that's bad news then... I'm kind of disappointed now... Thanks DianaKevy!

DianaKevy
30th October 2008, 12:23
Oh my! so that's bad news then... I'm kind of disappointed now... Thanks DianaKevy!

i'm sorry but thats the way it is..... don't worry the time and days runs fast and not knowingly its already 6 mos... ooops 4 more mos ... you can apply it by next year...

menchkin
30th October 2008, 13:18

No need to rush. It's better to wait until you have all the required documents than rush into applying now with incomplete supporting docs coz this might affect the result of your application. Just be patient okie... :)

marylen
30th October 2008, 13:20
dont worry mrs. o'farrell i can sense that you're in the right track now, u got the right accomodation enough for you both....he has a full time job which is much important plus with contract employment details with...so no need to worry on that field..about the savings u don't need to wait to have at least 3,000..i guess 2,000-3,000 is enough for you start off now....so with regards to his wage slips....just include all his wage slips from before that covers for 6mos till up to the present.......same as with my hubby he just started his newly job end of june this year, but hes employed all his life with different employers..we just sent all his previous slips that covers for 6mos........and thats it..i was granted a spouse with no interview even, just be sure there is no negative statement appears on any of his bank statement.........good luck

marylen
30th October 2008, 13:23
don't forget to make a budget statement to show all his incoming and outgoing to be clearly show that he has enough left after all the expense....so good luck.............

andypaul
30th October 2008, 14:55
As well as some savings.

Its not the amount your hubby earns as how much money he has spare after all the bills are paid.

Basically is it enough to pay the increase in bills when you arrive?

Council tax, food, extra heating and other living costs.

PAT
30th October 2008, 23:51
don't forget to make a budget statement to show all his incoming and outgoing to be clearly show that he has enough left after all the expense....so good luck.............

Thanks marylen for having mention about this. It is in my list now:):):) Ingatz

marylen
30th October 2008, 23:53
yeah as i forgot to mention it on my other thread....good luck pat , wish you all for the best as well

ANDRES25
31st October 2008, 08:31
Noted. Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all your replies.