PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Jenny!!!

jenny_HK
2nd November 2008, 17:22
xxxxxxxx

mavid
2nd November 2008, 17:50
Welcome Jenny... I'm really sorry that you have to experience that. Chin Up! It's his loss...and you're right...Karma Bites.

Ann07
2nd November 2008, 17:59
Hi Jenny:)

Im sorry to hear your story.
Keep going gurl, based from your words you are a strong woman. Dont let him ruin everything whats left for you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I would suggest try to talk to him all the issues. And from then make a decision. Its not easy gurl but i know you are a brave woman.

I will pray for you.

Keep smiling:D..........
Ann

KeithD
2nd November 2008, 20:48
Life changing tip:
Never put your willie in a hot water tap :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jbt
3rd November 2008, 05:36
:-(..sad story....time heals all wounds....someone will come your way, and that someone will love you and will make you happy.

:)

Toyang
3rd November 2008, 06:57
Welcome to the forum Jenny.
I was touched by your story and I wish you all the best
Cheer up!

Mrs Daddy
3rd November 2008, 11:37
Hi jenny:) its good that it happen this way.You find out the truth before saying your "I DO" to him he`s not woth it,consider him as part of you nightmare.As what mavid said its his loss!and I agree with ann said you`re such A brave lady.Right love comes in a right time.God Has special one for you!dont lose hope...

Frances
3rd November 2008, 13:39
hi Jenny it was very fortunate that you have learn who he really is before you have committed yourself.
Your time will come.God bless you.

Ana_may365
3rd November 2008, 19:14
welcome here to the forum!
just forget about tha past and welcome the new day in ur life.ur still young and u can find the perfect man 4 u soon.i will pray for u sis

jackmac452
3rd November 2008, 23:29
So sorry to read your letter Jenny.. it seems reading between the lines..he is very immature mantally when it comes down to your relationship...best thing for you is...forget him..it maybe hard..but it's the only advise in the long run....oh..and by the way..us UK men are not all like him...thank goodness.................and Win2Win..why did you put your willie in the hot water tap? hmm I'll bet that stung for a while.. hehehehe...still being Welsh? they do do some strange things.. hehehehe

jenny_HK
4th November 2008, 03:14
Welcome Jenny... I'm really sorry that you have to experience that. Chin Up! It's his loss...and you're right...Karma Bites.

Thanks, Mavid....

jenny_HK
4th November 2008, 04:21

Im sorry to hear your story.
Keep going gurl, based from your words you are a strong woman. Dont let him ruin everything whats left for you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I would suggest try to talk to him all the issues. And from then make a decision. Its not easy gurl but i know you are a brave woman.

I will pray for you.

Keep smiling:D..........
Ann

Thanks, Ann...

I know everything happens for a reason... I thought I'd be the one to fix him up....

jenny_HK
4th November 2008, 04:27
:-(..sad story....time heals all wounds....someone will come your way, and that someone will love you and will make you happy.

:)

I am not losing faith in love.... It's hard, but I have to move on and forget him... No hay mal que dure cien anos... I know time will heal all my wounds... I just do hope that moving on will not take me too long.... It feels so difficult to start moving on... I wish there's light at the end of the tunnel...

jenny_HK
4th November 2008, 04:28
Welcome to the forum Jenny.
I was touched by your story and I wish you all the best
Cheer up!

Salamat Toyang...

jenny_HK
4th November 2008, 04:30
Hi jenny:) its good that it happen this way.You find out the truth before saying your "I DO" to him he`s not woth it,consider him as part of you nightmare.As what mavid said its his loss!and I agree with ann said you`re such A brave lady.Right love comes in a right time.God Has special one for you!dont lose hope...

Thanks Mrs Daddy for your kind words....

jenny_HK
4th November 2008, 04:31
hi Jenny it was very fortunate that you have learn who he really is before you have committed yourself.
Your time will come.God bless you.

Thanks, Frances. I believe that true love waits.... Maybe it's not the right time for me...

jenny_HK
4th November 2008, 04:34
welcome here to the forum!
just forget about tha past and welcome the new day in ur life.ur still young and u can find the perfect man 4 u soon.i will pray for u sis

I really wish I could forget about all of these.... Yes, I hope true love will find me....

benb
4th November 2008, 12:18
Hi Jenny,

Can you post a picture of this bloke?

Best Wishes,

PeterB
4th November 2008, 12:37
A friend, here in Tagum, had a similar experience with a French guy. The met on the net, he came to visit then, a week after he returned to France he ceased all communication.

The poor pinay said thet she would wait a year to hear from him, before moving on. I advised her not to waste her time.

DianaKevy
4th November 2008, 15:16
hello jenny. im sorry to hear your sad story.good thing you have discovered it early than its too late. i know how you feel coz ive tried that before with another guy too. but hey what the heck... we have to move on and we just wait for the right man.... it will just come ;)
by the way what visa did u apply? im a bit confuse??

jenny_HK
4th November 2008, 15:18
A friend, here in Tagum, had a similar experience with a French guy. The met on the net, he came to visit then, a week after he returned to France he ceased all communication.

The poor pinay said thet she would wait a year to hear from him, before moving on. I advised her not to waste her time.

Lucky are those who don't get hurt the first time they love.... Maybe this is just life's way of teaching me how to love...

I still believe in true love, though...

Ann07
4th November 2008, 15:22
Thanks, Ann... I don't wanna talk to him anymore after trying many times... He's now hiding from me... won't eve return my mails, text messages nor even answer my call... I guess there's nothing to talk about... The signs speak loud and clear... Although I wish he was man enough to tell me everything's over... But I know he really did enjoy fooling me that's why he still keeps on lying to me... and now he just disappeared...

I know everything happens for a reason... I thought I'd be the one to fix him up.... but his sad stories of the past are all lies and part of his drama to wn the sympathy and love of the ladies he meets...

I just am hoping we won't get more victims... I pity the ladies who will believe him...:NoNo:

Forget him and keep moving on :)

fhara
5th November 2008, 18:13
hi jenn dont worry doble pa ang karma na makukuha nya...move on and enjoy life...and also its his lost not urs....:-)

tiN
6th November 2008, 19:18
welcome to the forum!

You dont deserve some one like him.. Good luck in your new chapter...

tiger@tigress
6th November 2008, 23:14
sorry to hear your story... yeah can you post pic of him the story sounds familiar...

jenny_HK
7th November 2008, 01:19
hi jenn dont worry doble pa ang karma na makukuha nya...move on and enjoy life...and also its his lost not urs....:-)

Thanks Fhara,
I just have to accept the fact that maybe it's not God's will and that we were never really meant for each other...

jenny_HK
7th November 2008, 01:21
welcome to the forum!

You dont deserve some one like him.. Good luck in your new chapter...

Thanks Tin,
I really wish I could meet the right one for me... They say one can't completely move on and get over his/her ex unless someone comes along...

keithAngel
7th November 2008, 05:30
sorry to hear your story... yeah can you post pic of him the story sounds familiar...

Yes the story is familiar and endemic I think I had about 150 ladies tell me that they loved me on our first chat .........cynic that I am I believed not a jot:cwm24:

paulgee
8th November 2008, 05:52
Hi Jenny,
Dont be in despair. Things just happened unexpectedly. Sometimes there are things in our life that did not turn out the way we want them to be. But that's not the end of it.That "man" is not worthy of your love, you deserve someone much better than him. You are right, everything in life has a purpose. Just think of this as a learning point in your life. Just move on and make this bad experienced as a stepping stone to make your life into the fullest. I wish you all the best and dont loose hope. A special person will come again into your life and will love you like you've always wanted.

ANDRES25
8th November 2008, 12:42
I feel for you... just try to forget about him and think that he never existed in your life. You have to move on...

jenny_HK
8th November 2008, 13:49
Hi Jenny,
Dont be in despair. Things just happened unexpectedly. Sometimes there are things in our life that did not turn out the way we want them to be. But that's not the end of it.That "man" is not worthy of your love, you deserve someone much better than him. You are right, everything in life has a purpose. Just think of this as a learning point in your life. Just move on and make this bad experienced as a stepping stone to make your life into the fullest. I wish you all the best and dont loose hope. A special person will come again into your life and will love you like you've always wanted.

I know one thing for sure: It's over... Part of me is telling me that I shouldn't cry if it's over, smile instead because it happened... I really wish I could snap out of it ... I had given it my best shot...

Thanks for the kind words.

jenny_HK
8th November 2008, 14:01
I feel for you... just try to forget about him and think that he never existed in your life. You have to move on...

Thanks Mrs. O'farrell,

I really wish I could get over it... I know I shouldn't be dwelling in so much pain and wallowing in self-pity. But this is how I feel... I am looking forward to that day when I'll just be laughing at all these... I wish moving on and getting over him won't take too long coz it just hurts so much... :bigcry:

benb
8th November 2008, 19:13
Thanks Benb,

I'll just email you his picture. Can you give me your email address as I can't access your profile and also I am not capable of sending private message to you.

ok, you can email me at benjamin DooT bappu add gmail DooT com

Best Wishes.

tiger@tigress
8th November 2008, 19:24
Thanks Mrs. O'farrell,

I really wish I could get over it... I know I shouldn't be dwelling in so much pain and wallowing in self-pity. But this is how I feel... I am looking forward to that day when I'll just be laughing at all these... I wish moving on and getting over him won't take too long coz it just hurts so much... :bigcry:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: You will get over it :BouncyHappy:

jenny_HK
9th November 2008, 00:24
Thanks everyone for giving me pieces of advice and kind words. I just needed those. I really appreciate it. I'll be going away for quite sometime to take stock of my life... I know I wouldn't be able to do that in a two-week vacation... But I hope it'll help me recover even just a bit...

Until then...

Frances
9th November 2008, 00:45
Time heals just be strong. : )

katie37pinayuk
14th November 2008, 22:09
things happen for a reason. hope you'll get over your sad experience. it'll be hard...but you will