PDA

View Full Version : confuse.. pls help

jainaewen
3rd November 2008, 05:34
:Help1:hello everyone! am here again heheeh to ask some questions.
i got my visa last month.. i applied for fiancee visa but the one that is in my passport with the visa it states type of visa: visa marriage/cp then the name of my fiance. does this mean i got the wrong one?thanks in advance for your replies

darren-b
3rd November 2008, 07:27
that sounds right to me as it is a marriage visa you have applied for. Is it only for 6 months?

PeterB
3rd November 2008, 07:39
That is the correct visa, allowing you to visit the UK for six months during which time you intend to enter into a marriage or civil partnership.

jainaewen
3rd November 2008, 08:27
yes what i have applied is not just a visit its setttlement like i paid 515 pound

KeithD
3rd November 2008, 09:57
yes what i have applied is not just a visit its setttlement like i paid 515 pound
You could have paid my mate in the pub £100 for the same one :omg: (allegedly :D).

vbkelly
3rd November 2008, 10:01
:Help1:hello everyone! am here again heheeh to ask some questions.
i got my visa last month.. i applied for fiancee visa but the one that is in my passport with the visa it states type of visa: visa marriage/cp then the name of my fiance. does this mean i got the wrong one?thanks in advance for your replies

yeah that is a settlement visa a fiancee visa and you need to get married with in 6months,

DianaKevy
3rd November 2008, 12:31
you have the right visa. they dont put fiancee visa instead they put visa marriage. so you have to get married within 6 months. when do u plan it?;)

jainaewen
3rd November 2008, 18:20
okay thanks guys for your responses.:Hellooo::cwm12:

DianaKevy
3rd November 2008, 18:28
you're welcome :) how are you taking with the weather up there? ;)