PDA

View Full Version : Written Agreement

amyburple
3rd November 2008, 19:18
I need some advices from you guys...

It's regarding on our VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS..

My hubby is only renting his house now... I have his photo copy RENT BOOK...is it okay if there is NO WRITTEN AGREEMENT from the LANDLORD????

DianaKevy
3rd November 2008, 19:39
I need some advices from you guys...

It's regarding on our VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS..

My hubby is only renting his house now... I have his photo copy RENT BOOK...is it okay if there is NO WRITTEN AGREEMENT from the LANDLORD????

if your husband doesnt have a written agreement, you can just ask your husband to make a letter that he is paying with a certain amount monthly and a good tenant and let it sign to his landlord or if not let the landlord make a letter of guarantee. that will do. im sure all his documents will be checked by a solicitor in order to verify all are true. thats what my husband did. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
3rd November 2008, 20:15
if your husband doesnt have a written agreement, you can just ask your husband to make a letter that he is paying with a certain amount monthly and a good tenant and let it sign to his landlord or if not let the landlord make a letter of guarantee. that will do. im sure all his documents will be checked by a solicitor in order to verify all are true. thats what my husband did. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ohhh ok I got it... anyway Is it oky If he will scan it for me and ten send it thru email then i will print it because he already sent the papers thru DHL and I received it today and he forgot that thing with his passport too :NoNo::NoNo:

amyburple
4th November 2008, 07:37

dianaKevy ummm... my hubby told me he has the deed i guess, is that OK?

DianaKevy
4th November 2008, 12:51
ohhh ok I got it... anyway Is it oky If he will scan it for me and ten send it thru email then i will print it because he already sent the papers thru DHL and I received it today and he forgot that thing with his passport too :NoNo::NoNo:

yes its okay to scan it and just print it. and for the deeds, you can include that too. :)