PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

my-my
4th November 2008, 23:03
hi! i need help pls? im a Filipina whose about to acquire british citizenship but i have plans to get my kids back home in philippines to be with me here. but i dont know whats the best thing to do, to get them over here first before i apply for citizenship or the other way around? pls give me some advise? thanks

jbt
5th November 2008, 05:19
hello, welcome to the forum, sorry im not an expert on this field, but for my case, i have an indefinite leave to remain already and will be qualified to apply for the citizenship after a year but before that, me and my husband will get my daughter first to join us here.

im sure, the admin and the other forum members will give you the right advice.

goodluck though.

:)

IainBusby
5th November 2008, 09:52
Hello My My,
Wecome to the forum. :Hellooo: I don't think it really matters whether you apply to bring your kids here now or after you get your citizenship.
Louella & Iain.

menchkin
5th November 2008, 10:07
Hello and welcome to the forum! :Hellooo:

my-my
5th November 2008, 20:15
thanks to u all for welcoming me here! anyway,in your opinion what u think will be the best and easiest thing to do first though?

Ana_may365
5th November 2008, 22:22
hiya!welcome here to the forum:D

miayela
6th November 2008, 12:56
Hi welcome to the forum..

Sconnie
6th November 2008, 13:52
Hi, welcome to the forum

Piamed
6th November 2008, 14:13
Welcome aboard!

alicat
6th November 2008, 15:41
welcome to the forum.

amyburple
6th November 2008, 15:55
Welcome Aboard... God Bless You

stuart1960
3rd December 2008, 18:47
Hi everyone. I cant believe what an infomative and helpful site is. I am going to Manila at the end of December to marry my filipina girlfriend later in January. I have been spending hours every evening just looking at the visa section! I have loads of queries which i will have to sit down and think how to ask. ho-hum. Anyway, thanks to the powers that be to allow me into this foum

kimmi
3rd December 2008, 19:18
welcome to the forum My-my and to u as well stuart..Best wishes on ur wedding..:)

vbkelly
3rd December 2008, 19:19
Hi everyone. I cant believe what an infomative and helpful site is. I am going to Manila at the end of December to marry my filipina girlfriend later in January. I have been spending hours every evening just looking at the visa section! I have loads of queries which i will have to sit down and think how to ask. ho-hum. Anyway, thanks to the powers that be to allow me into this foum

you are in the right site,anyway welcome to the forum and best wishes to both of you

ANDRES25
3rd December 2008, 19:44
Just wanna welcome you but I don't really know what to advise you...

Mrs.JMajor
4th December 2008, 02:28
Welcome Stuart and my-my :Hellooo::Hellooo:

"Stuart" u can "start" your own thread :D

Best of luck to you both

PAT
4th December 2008, 05:56
Welcome to the forum My-my!

aromulus
4th December 2008, 07:41
hi! i need help pls? im a Filipina whose about to acquire british citizenship but i have plans to get my kids back home in philippines to be with me here. but i dont know whats the best thing to do, to get them over here first before i apply for citizenship or the other way around? pls give me some advise? thanks

Hello My My,
Wecome to the forum. :Hellooo: I don't think it really matters whether you apply to bring your kids here now or after you get your citizenship.
Louella & Iain.

Welcome aboard.

Iain is right, it is totally irrilevant wether the kids arrive before or after your citizenship application.
The fees will be exactly the same.....:NoNo:

tiN
4th December 2008, 12:02
welcome:)

LEAHnew
5th December 2008, 03:32
Welcome to the forum and Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

katie37pinayuk
5th December 2008, 23:24
wELCOMe :)

jimeve
6th December 2008, 22:33