PDA

View Full Version : Philippine San Miguel Corp. profits surge 195 pct

Win2Win
7th November 2008, 10:40
Food and beverage conglomerate San Miguel Corp. reported that nine-month profits surged threefold from a year earlier, helped by strong performance in domestic and international beer operations.The Ja...

More... (http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?rid=19329906cat=0267775d6f1c3971)

aromulus
7th November 2008, 10:44
Food and beverage conglomerate San Miguel Corp. reported that nine-month profits surged threefold from a year earlier, helped by strong performance in domestic and international beer operations.The Ja...

More... (http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?rid=19329906cat=0267775d6f1c3971)

Not surprised at all....:NoNo:

With the latest influx of forum members expats over there I would have expected a better return on the year....:doh

Never mind....:rolleyes:

Early days yet.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
7th November 2008, 12:03
With all that money wll they have a statue of Fred, Alan and Keith (along with others) in homage to the hard work they have performed to help them

PeterB
7th November 2008, 12:59
Well, maybe the others are doing their part but. being teetotal, I'm probably not contributing a great deal ... although it is apparent that SanMig market many products other than beer.

andypaul
7th November 2008, 15:25
Well, maybe the others are doing their part but. being teetotal, I'm probably not contributing a great deal ... although it is apparent that SanMig market many products other than beer.

Yes from what i read and hear a very major player.

Alan
7th November 2008, 21:13
With all that money wll they have a statue of Fred, Alan and Keith (along with others) in homage to the hard work they have performed to help them

True Andy - it IS very hard work!! Oh, the hours I've suffered!!!

Al.:)

andypaul
7th November 2008, 22:38
True Andy - it IS very hard work!! Oh, the hours I've suffered!!!

Al.:)

Mostly in the morning after:Cuckoo::cwm3::Cuckoo: