PDA

View Full Version : from Dependent Visa to Settlement???

gaius
11th November 2008, 10:11
Greetings everyone!!! :Hellooo:

Here is my status:

I arrived in UK last Oct. 25, 2008 holding a Dependent Visa(Visa to Join Spouse) in which my wife is holding a Work Permit Visa and living almost 6 years here in London that entitled her to process for ILR (Settlement /Permanent Residency) or Citizenship. She just passed her LIFE IN THE UK exam and ready to submit her own documents. As her Husband, I'm holding a dependent visa and now reviewing to take the Life In The UK exam next week and if i pass, She planned to process our documents together for Settlement.

My question, are this planned procedures are correct?

Please kindly further enlighten me about this matter.

Thank you very much.

vbkelly
11th November 2008, 10:46
Greetings everyone!!! :Hellooo:

Here is my status:

I arrived in UK last Oct. 25, 2008 holding a Dependent Visa(Visa to Join Spouse) in which my wife is holding a Work Permit Visa and living almost 6 years here in London that entitled her to process for ILR (Settlement /Permanent Residency) or Citizenship. She just passed her LIFE IN THE UK exam and ready to submit her own documents. As her Husband, I'm holding a dependent visa and now reviewing to take the Life In The UK exam next week and if i pass, She planned to process our documents together for Settlement.

My question, are this planned procedures are correct?

Please kindly further enlighten me about this matter.

Thank you very much.

goodluck to your application gaius

Ana_may365
11th November 2008, 20:32
all the best to u brod:D