PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

D&G
11th November 2008, 22:24
Hi everyone! I'm finally a member!! :) I'm actually not new here because I always browse posts on this site on a daily basis :) (well, as a guest, then I decided to become a member) I'm kinda addicted reading new posts & helpful advices from members here. I'm currently in a LDR with a Brit guy for almost 2 years ... it's tough uh! This forum is a big help because I read lots of stories similar to mine. Many successful couples here and it's very inspiring....posts here are definitely a good read & very entertaining :)

I miss him loads and it's driving me crazy being without him. I hope to read more happy, successful stories to keep my sanity :cheeky-smiley-024:

Cheers!

joebloggs
11th November 2008, 22:27
:Hellooo:

2yrs that's not long :D

Ana_may365
11th November 2008, 22:48
Welcome here :D

D&G
11th November 2008, 22:53
lol 2 yrs is not long :) I think I can wait forever

mavid
12th November 2008, 07:32
Welcome to the forum.

simplelife
12th November 2008, 07:43
Hi D & G, welcome to the forum.

Mrs.JMajor
12th November 2008, 09:01
Naw for some people ,time is gold cause we are not getting any younger so grab the chance while we are still young,remember in life we don't have "rewind" just play or fast forward

Welcome Hija :Hellooo:

alicat
12th November 2008, 09:07
welcome

menchkin
12th November 2008, 11:08
hello and welcome to the forum! :Hellooo:

jbt
12th November 2008, 17:01
hello....welcome to the forum..:Hellooo:

IainBusby
12th November 2008, 17:21
Hi D&G,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

imbazzer
12th November 2008, 18:15
hello well done for signing up :)

Sconnie
12th November 2008, 20:01
Hello and welcome to the forum

D&G
12th November 2008, 22:59
Thank u guys for the warm welcome :) one of the reasons why i joined is the friendly people here. Im so grateful my hunny introduced me to this forum. It is now a part of my life.

My web surfing is not complete without browsing and reading through all ur posts. They are informative and i know it would help me or guide me in the future.

tiger@tigress
12th November 2008, 23:00
Welcome to the forum...

D&G
12th November 2008, 23:15
Naw for some people ,time is gold cause we are not getting any younger so grab the chance while we are still young,remember in life we don't have "rewind" just play or fast forward

Welcome Hija :Hellooo:

very well said :)

it is never easy to be away from my hunny...it is tearing me apart :( i wish i could hasten everything.. i wish we didnt have to spend time apart..LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WASTE. But right now i have no choice in the matter but wait 'til the time we can be together.

:luv13: is so wonderful. It changed me in so many ways...i was not very patient in the past but now...:love18::I could wait even if it takes forever...(well, i hope not forever :D)

PeterB
13th November 2008, 00:42
2yrs that's not long

Really? Ruby and I married just ten months after our first online meeting!

Welcome D&G. Where are you both from? You will probably find that you have forum members local to each of you.

D&G
13th November 2008, 01:48

Welcome D&G. Where are you both from? You will probably find that you have forum members local to each of you.

Thanks PeterB! Well, im from Leyte and my hunny from Billingham. Anyone from Leyte?

Married ten months after meeting? Wow! a great love story indeed!

We had our beautiful baby after 10 months of meeting here in PI :D

D&G
13th November 2008, 01:53

Thanks PeterB! Well, im from Leyte and my hunny from Billingham. Anyone from Leyte?

We had our beautiful baby after 10 months of meeting here in PI. :D

not bad! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

miayela
13th November 2008, 16:56
Welcome to the forum dear..

D&G
14th November 2008, 07:08
Welcome to the forum dear..

thanks a bunch! :)

Ann07
14th November 2008, 15:39
Welcome D&G :)

missmiles
14th November 2008, 18:42
Hi everyone! im finally a member!!:) i'm actually not new here because i always browse posts on this site on a daily basis :) (well, as a guest then i decided to become a member) i'm kinda addicted reading new posts & helpful advices from members here. I'm currently in a LDR with a brit guy for almost 2 years ... it's tough uh! This forum is a big help because i read lots of stories similar to mine. Too many successful couples here and its very inspiring....posts here are definitely a good read & very entertaining :)

I miss him loads and it's driving me crazy being without him. I hope to read more happy, successful stories to keep my sanity :cheeky-smiley-024:

Cheers!

WELCOME .... WELCOME

tiN
14th November 2008, 18:45
welcom D&G :)

D&G
15th November 2008, 13:37
welcome D&G:)

Thanks Ann07! :)

D&G
15th November 2008, 13:38
WELCOME .... WELCOME

THANK YOU...THANK YOU :):)

misscarie
15th November 2008, 14:15
Welcome D&G have a nice day.

D&G
15th November 2008, 14:31
Welcome D&G have a nice day.

Thank u for the welcome misscarie :)

have a great day!

joebloggs
15th November 2008, 15:12

:D sorry me being sarcastic :doh, it was I think 2 yrs of chatting b4 I meet the misses for the first time, then when i did go and see her, a year later we married, and it was about another 2 yrs after being married I applied for a spouse visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:.. you can't rush into things :rolleyes:

:D

PeterB
15th November 2008, 15:26
:D sorry me being sarcastic :doh,
Yes, I know!

lizaphil
15th November 2008, 17:14

We had our beautiful baby after 10 months of meeting here in PI. :D

not bad! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

hi D&G im from abuyog leyte
im married to english man 1year and 10 months how are you???
i hope you ganna injoy here

welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

gazlou
15th November 2008, 22:32
Hello D&G,
Welcome. :)

D&G
19th November 2008, 08:29
:xxgrinning--00xx3:.. you can't rush into things :rolleyes:

:D[/QUOTE]

Precisely! :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

D&G
19th November 2008, 08:31
:D --00xx3:.. you can't rush into things :rolleyes:

PRECISELY!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
19th November 2008, 08:34
hi D&G im from abuyog leyte
im married to english man 1year and 10 months how are you???
i hope you ganna injoy here

welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Hiya there lizaphil! ...finally someone from Leyte :)

D&G
19th November 2008, 08:35
Hello D&G,
Welcome. :)

Hi there gazlou! Thank u for the welcome :):)

lizaphil
19th November 2008, 10:53
Hi there gazlou! Thank u for the welcome :):)

where you in leyte??

amyburple
19th November 2008, 12:16
:D sorry me being sarcastic :doh, it was I think 2 yrs of chatting b4 I meet the misses for the first time, then when i did go and see her, a year later we married, and it was about another 2 yrs after being married I applied for a spouse visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:.. you can't rush into things :rolleyes:

In our case 1 and 1 month of chatting before we met in person with my hubby here in PI and then we are planning to get married next year and that will be our 3rd year.... We didn't see each other 1 year and 2 months now hehehe.... Better to get to know the person before settling down...It's for a LIFE time... Well that's only my OPINION.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: It takes times :):):):)

D&G
19th November 2008, 15:13
where you in leyte??

I'm from Tacloban City po...

Jay&Zobel
22nd November 2008, 17:59

hehe.. took me 6 years to finally decide to meet my munky Jay!!! Tough! :dohBut did not regret a thing! :D

Jay&Zobel
22nd November 2008, 18:00
I'm from Tacloban City po...

WELCOME HOME D&G:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lavander
24th November 2008, 00:46
Hi,
Warm Welcome.....Enjoy the ride.. :D

D&G
24th November 2008, 13:12
Hi,
Warm Welcome.....Enjoy the ride.. :D

Hey thanks lavander! :)

D&G
24th November 2008, 13:13
WELCOME HOME D&G:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks a lot Jay&Zobel

simplelife
24th November 2008, 13:49
In our case 1 and 1 month of chatting before we met in person with my hubby here in PI and then we are planning to get married next year and that will be our 3rd year.... We didn't see each other 1 year and 2 months now hehehe.... Better to get to know the person before settling down...It's for a LIFE time... Well that's only my OPINION.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: It takes times :):):):)

My hubby make sure that we meet every six months, its either me go to England or him come to the Philippines. Yes, agree, better to know the person before settling down.

D&G
24th November 2008, 15:30

My hunny & I met online Feb 07 then he came over to meet me in person April 07. I know it was too quick but we couldnt wait any longer :) I was very nervous and i had lots of what if's e.g..what if he wouldnt like me after seeing me in person? etc...Thank God the first meeting with my hunny was oh so "perfect" :) It was all natural... I fell even more inlove with him. First visit, he stayed 2 mos then came back to visit again after about a month again for my birthday (best bday i ever had...thanks hunny ko)

Now we're blessed with a beautiful baby girl :BouncyHappy::)

Yes its true to know the person first before settling down...some people say that u wouldnt really know the person until u live together under the same roof :Erm: did i say it right?

Jay&Zobel
24th November 2008, 18:17
My hunny & I met online Feb 07 then he came over to meet me in person April 07. I know it was too quick but we couldnt wait any longer :) I was very nervous and i had lots of what if's e.g..what if he wouldnt like me after seeing me in person? etc...Thank God the first meeting with my hunny was oh so "perfect" :) It was all natural... I fell even more inlove with him. First visit, he stayed 2 mos then came back to visit again after about a month again for my birthday (best bday i ever had...thanks hunny ko)

Now we're blessed with a beautiful baby girl :BouncyHappy::)

Yes its true to know the person first before settling down...some people say that u wouldnt really know the person until u live together under the same roof :Erm: did i say it right?

yep korak! hehe... congratulations po...
worry not you will discover lots of things still in your lifetime with your loveydovey...
marriage is a process, it is learning, it is hehe BEAUTIFUL (eh? :Erm::D)

God bless you & your family always

D&G
25th November 2008, 03:43
yep korak! hehe... congratulations po...
worry not you will discover lots of things still in your lifetime with your loveydovey...
marriage is a process, it is learning, it is hehe BEAUTIFUL (eh? :Erm::D)

God bless you & your family always

Thank you po and congratulations also u will soon have ur little angel ..im sure he/she will also be beautiful.:)

Yep marriage is an endless process...long and widing road hehehe

Jay&Zobel
29th November 2008, 16:38
Thank you po and congratulations also u will soon have ur little angel ..im sure he/she will also be beautiful.:)

Yep marriage is an endless process...long and widing road hehehe

salamat po