PDA

View Full Version : mr jon and ana

mr jon
12th November 2008, 15:42
hi i am john 52,and my girl is ana 49.we met on a chat site march 2007.and it was instantattraction for both:love18:.i decided i had to meet ana so i went over for 3 weeks at xmas 2007.i have never felt so loved and wanted in my life i thought wow :cwm38::luv13:i then spent 2 weeks at easter 2008.i met a lot of family and was well accepected by all i met. her grown up children were very happy that i was a good person for their mum and we were like a family .I then spent weeks there in sept08 ,we have both decided that we want to be married as we have learnt so much about each other and we are perfact togother.we did go to malina and got a viitors visa form,yes wrong one:NoNo:we want to marry in uk and settle for now,this is the best site for help .I now find myself very confused ,how do we marry in uk:doh wat is the best step by step way about it .mygirl has a new pasport,that is a help i think :luv13:

vbkelly
12th November 2008, 15:50
hi i am john 52,and my girl is ana 49.we met on a chat site march 2007.and it was instantattraction for both:love18:.i decided i had to meet ana so i went over for 3 weeks at xmas 2007.i have never felt so loved and wanted in my life i thought wow :cwm38::luv13:i then spent 2 weeks at easter 2008.i met a lot of family and was well accepected by all i met. her grown up children were very happy that i was a good person for their mum and we were like a family .I then spent weeks there in sept08 ,we have both decided that we want to be married as we have learnt so much about each other and we are perfact togother.we did go to malina and got a viitors visa form,yes wrong one:NoNo:we want to marry in uk and settle for now,this is the best site for help .I now find myself very confused ,how do we marry in uk:doh wat is the best step by step way about it .mygirl has a new pasport,that is a help i think :luv13:

wow lovely story jon and goodluck to both of you

Sim11UK
12th November 2008, 16:50
Hi there, if you want to get married in the UK, you will need to get a fiancee visa.
Take your time & use the search facility. All the information will be there, by members who have done it, or are doing it. Others will point you in the right direction.
Like you, my fiancee & I are planning to marry next year, the only difference being, we will marry in the Philippines.

Good luck! :)

IainBusby
12th November 2008, 16:51

Ana needs to apply for a fiancee visa, then you will have marry within the six months visa period. After your married, you will then have to apply for FLR, (Further Leave to Remain) then when she's been here for two years, you can apply for ILR, (Indefinite Leave To Remain). The other option is to marry in the Philippines and apply for a Spousal, settlement visa.
Iain.

jbt
12th November 2008, 17:05
hi jon and ana....welcome to the forum...:)

Ana_may365
12th November 2008, 22:44
hi!jon & tukaya,welcome here to the forum:Dall the best to both of u

amyburple
16th November 2008, 09:38
Welcome to the Forum

menchkin
16th November 2008, 21:36
Hello and welcome to the forum! :Hellooo:

tiN
16th November 2008, 21:57
welcome aboard :)