PDA

View Full Version : Blogging

amyburple
13th November 2008, 08:42
Anyone here who is addicted on BLOGGING???

I'm planning to have my own blog site SOON... I had few years back but I stopped and then I canceled my account there... So I want to ask to all of you what is good BLOG SITE.... Any RECOMMENDATION PLEASE :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
13th November 2008, 09:54
Anyone here who is addicted on BLOGGING???

I'm planning to have my own blog site SOON... I had few years back but I stopped and then I canceled my account there... So I want to ask to all of you what is good BLOG SITE.... Any RECOMMENDATION PLEASE :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've got a lot of them, and once I've sorted out a new script I have, 100's :D

amyburple
13th November 2008, 10:22

What blogging website you will recommend to me BOSS hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
13th November 2008, 11:44
:Erm: One that blogs!!!

I use my own scripts....but that would be beyond any woman :D (I can hear the knives sharpening :rolleyes:)........Just setup a Google Blog or Wordpress account, the latter being the best supported.

amyburple
13th November 2008, 12:02

I use my own scripts....but that would be beyond any woman :D (I can hear the knives sharpening :rolleyes:)........Just setup a Google Blog or Wordpress account, the latter being the best supported.

hahahaha OK BOSS no worries :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I will search in google :Hellooo::Hellooo:

missmiles
14th November 2008, 18:38

Well definitely BLOGGING is very good hobby. If your too busy working and no time to mingle or having fun and party with your friends BLOGGING is a nice gate away to unlax your stressful routine... I love blogging :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
14th November 2008, 22:36

I like Wordpress use it now and then.

Starting to be anti google just because they are everywhere:omg:

amyburple
15th November 2008, 05:24
I like Wordpress use it now and then.

Starting to be anti google just because they are everywhere:omg:

I'm studying WORDPRESS on how to use it :):) I might use it also :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
15th November 2008, 16:25
Yea I got account on wordpress... Hmmmmm trying to figure it out! :):):)

KeithD
15th November 2008, 17:45
Yea I got account on wordpress... Hmmmmm trying to figure it out! :):):)

Well they don't really make it easy for women.....the instructions are in words instead of pictures :Bolt:

amyburple
16th November 2008, 06:57
Well they don't really make it easy for women.....the instructions are in words instead of pictures :Bolt:

Hmmm what do you mean BOSS :Erm::Erm::Erm: I just sing up for an account, at first I try to download but I can figure out how hehehehe So I decided to sign up an account only...

KeithD
16th November 2008, 10:05
I try to download but I can figure out how hehehehe So I decided to sign up an account only...
Unless you have a server no need to download.

Make sure you have the Asimet plugin to stop the majority of spam, and moderate all comments.

amyburple
16th November 2008, 10:19
Unless you have a server no need to download.

Make sure you have the Asimet plugin to stop the majority of spam, and moderate all comments.

so I need to download the ASIMET boss? I didn't include that hmmm

KeithD
16th November 2008, 10:53
Akismet!!! I really need to spil pruperly!!

It's not essential, but it can stop hassle in months to come. http://akismet.com/ I think it should be in your account under PLUGINS anyway, you only need activate it, but you need an account code from Akismet

amyburple
16th November 2008, 10:57
Akismet!!! I really need to spil pruperly!!

It's not essential, but it can stop hassle in months to come. http://akismet.com/ I think it should be in your account under PLUGINS anyway, you only need activate it, but you need an account code from Akismet

OK got it.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Hmmm your genius!!! :):):)