PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

Jem
16th November 2008, 00:08
Hello, im new to the forum.

I have looked through alot of the posts already and im glad to see so much useful info!! I was starting to think that its all doom and gloom when trying to get my fiancee over to the UK to be with me but its nice to see so many success stories!

Im from the UK and my fiancee is from Manila. We both work together onboard a cruise ship and now want to settle in the UK. Anyone else out there met on a cruise ship? I guess most cases on here seem to be the guy is from the UK and trying to get his filipina over with him but for us its in reverse. Hopefully this doesnt make any difference!!

Going to read some more posts now... bye for now!

tiger@tigress
16th November 2008, 00:09
Welcome aboard....

menchkin
16th November 2008, 00:15
hello and welcome aboard! :Hellooo:

Frances
16th November 2008, 00:33
Hi Jem!
Welcome to the forum!

aromulus
16th November 2008, 09:12

I have looked through alot of the posts already and im glad to see so much useful info!! I was starting to think that its all doom and gloom when trying to get my fiancee over to the UK to be with me but its nice to see so many success stories!

Im from the UK and my fiancee is from Manila. We both work together onboard a cruise ship and now want to settle in the UK. Anyone else out there met on a cruise ship? I guess most cases on here seem to be the guy is from the UK and trying to get his filipina over with him but for us its in reverse. Hopefully this doesnt make any difference!!

Wohhhh....

Another "salty dog"...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome aboard and have fun.
The site is a wealth of information, and you will find the answers you seek just by using the search button.
Or failing that, just ask............:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You ain't the only one ..... Cruisingkerry is about somewhere... She pops in from time to time, has a good whinge and then buggers off again... Nice lass....:xxgrinning--00xx3: Jokes apart....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

What ship you on...???

amyburple
16th November 2008, 09:35

WELCOME... WELCOME :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jem
16th November 2008, 13:32
I was on the grand princess, im home on vacation at the mo, and my partner is still on the grand so hoping to get back there soon!!

alicat
16th November 2008, 13:52
welcome to the forum.

tiN
16th November 2008, 15:30
:Dwelcome aboard:D

whiteraven
16th November 2008, 15:41
welcome to your new family!!!

jbt
16th November 2008, 16:55
hello, welcome to the forum.