PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary!

misscarie
17th November 2008, 13:38
Hello guys,

I just wanna ask if How do you celebrate your Anniversary together?Especially to all the newcomers here in UK who will celebrate they're anniversaries for the first time.

joebloggs
17th November 2008, 19:36
if she's lucky the misses gets a card, if she's really lucky i take her for a meal.

but for once the misses has remembered its 6yrs on Thursday since we got married on a floating gallows on Palawan :NoNo: and has told me she doesn't want a card :yikes:

bit of luck thou, she's also going to dentist on Thursday, so hopefully she will not want to go for a meal :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
17th November 2008, 20:14
hi Elena,

when we celebrated our anniversary,we just had a dinner in our fave restaurant here..and I gave him a card, and it was written there the 365 special reasons why I love him..

maybe u're asking why only 365 because for me it equivalent to 365 days since it's our first anniversary.

Jay&Zobel
17th November 2008, 20:53
You've got lots of options...

at home:

Morning:
Prepare a simple Filipino Breakfast or Breakfast in Bed

Lunch:
McDonalds Take away (go up the hills or any scenic spot that you both like)

Evening:
Cook together (a romantic meal with candle lights) to save money
Prepare a lovely warm bath with rose petals or your favorite scented oil (candle light)
A glass of wine/champagne each (or fizzy drink if u do not like alcohol)
Watch a DVD movie
Chat...
Go to bed... hehehe

or

have an expensive day out...
Book a Meal in your fave restaurant
Go to Cinemas
Go shopping
Stroll the Mall

and others...

What matters most is that you are together & are both happy that you have achieved this far!

Congratulations to you both!

Sconnie
17th November 2008, 21:54
Take her to a football game :-)

andypaul
17th November 2008, 22:41
Its custom in the UK for the Wife to give presents to the Husband and cook all his favourite foods.

Then she has to say the magic words.

Please feel free to go to Football as often as you can, if its on Telly I will not bother you.

Its a very ancient tradtion and its bad luck not to follow it.

I hope this helps.

empott
18th November 2008, 02:57
We have been celebrating it separately for 2 years now.:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
Hopefully, we get to spend it together soon.

misscarie
18th November 2008, 15:02
Salamat to all of you!

wat's annoying me was ... he forget our anniversary last 16 :Brick: it would be our 3rd year anniversary and first time to celebrate it together.He has lots of paperworks to do and busy with his commitments on site ... i understand but ... oh well after not talking to him for 3 days .. this morning i didnt expect that he will speak to me and ask if wat is wrong with me :Erm: and say weirdo Filipina :NoNo: :doh

Anyway , we're ok now but still .. i didnt mention to him about our anniversary that passed by :NoNo:

I want him to remember it :CompBuster:

Jay&Zobel
18th November 2008, 18:45
Salamat to all of you!

wat's annoying me was ... he forget our anniversary last 16 :Brick: it would be our 3rd year anniversary and first time to celebrate it together.He has lots of paperworks to do and busy with his commitments on site ... i understand but ... oh well after not talking to him for 3 days .. this morning i didnt expect that he will speak to me and ask if wat is wrong with me :Erm: and say weirdo Filipina :NoNo: :doh

Anyway , we're ok now but still .. i didnt mention to him about our anniversary that passed by :NoNo:

HE SAID THAT!!!! HMMMMPPPP!!!! DID HE KNOW THE WORD TAMPO OR WHAT TAMPO IS?

maybe write a letter to him or make a personalized card... say ... even if u have 4goten our anniversary which supposedly our st anniv to be spent together, i will still tell you that no matter what i am still in love with you...

happy 3rd anniv my love!

p.s.
that explains why i did not talk 2 u for 3 days...

hehehe cheesey but hey... go girl!!! make him realize that you r worthy of him hahaha.. cheers

DUH!! awww.... must be tough! celebrate it yourself hehehe... hope he will do something about it! hmmmp :Cuckoo::CompBuster:

peace mate!

empott
19th November 2008, 02:16
Let's face it, guys are terrible with dates! :rolleyes: IMO, communication is the key. Tell him what's bothering you. As they always say, they are not mind readers. Let's be understanding ladies, coz guys are lacking on that aspect. :Bolt:

:ARsurrender: Peace guys. :D

Piamed
19th November 2008, 10:05
Sorry that Simon did not remember amiga. Unfortunately, the credit crunch is challenging many of us now. I think his business may be one of the more vunerable ones and thus he has many things troubling him at the moment. I also think you should mention it to him and then hopefully he will reassure you and try to make it up to you. Perhaps this weekend!

As most women on here will testify, the things that men and women remember and pay attention to are not always the same unfortunately.

Belated congrats amiga ko!

amyburple
19th November 2008, 10:06
We first celebrate our first anniversary last year here in the Philippines when my hubby is timely visited me here for the first time...:):):) We went to TAGAYTAY the whole day and thn we went to a restaurant here in Ortigas and get a VIP room for VIDEO OKI heheheheh :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
19th November 2008, 20:05
i remember when we celebrate our first anniv.we only eat in famous restaurant.and my hubby give me a 18k diamond ring.the next time is we only celebrate it in our house,we cook a nice meal and we eating by candle lights.this time[november 26./08]i dont know yet,maybe we book in a restaurant in sunderland greyhounds stadium[with our friends].

misscarie
19th November 2008, 21:32
empottLet's face it, guys are terrible with dates! IMO, communication is the key. Tell him what's bothering you. As they always say, they are not mind readers. Let's be understanding ladies, coz guys are lacking on that aspect.

I guess u're right empott :D i cooked pochero for him lastnight but he was home late, it was ok tho atleast we're ok now ... back to normal again :Cuckoo: i told him this morning i have gift for you :) and he ask wat is it ??? I say MIXED CANDIES !!! :icon_lol:

Piamed Sorry that Simon did not remember amiga. Unfortunately, the credit crunch is challenging many of us now. I think his business may be one of the more vunerable ones and thus he has many things troubling him at the moment. I also think you should mention it to him and then hopefully he will reassure you and try to make it up to you. Perhaps this weekend!

As most women on here will testify, the things that men and women remember and pay attention to are not always the same unfortunately.

Hey kuya Toks thanx for the call yesterday nice to hear you both and ate Pia :) i know how busy he is.He even work at weekend :NoNo:

Anyway i just hope we can come on Saturday in Newcastle it would be great to celebrate Aniversary and Birthday diba :D :xxparty-smiley-050: save money , save time :Cuckoo: for sure ate vanessa will prepare nice foods!

Ana_may365
this time[november 26./08]i dont know yet,maybe we book in a restaurant in sunderland greyhounds stadium[with our friends].

Advance Happy Anniversary to you ate ana ... Many Years ahead :xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott
20th November 2008, 00:35
I'm glad all is well now, Misscarrie. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
20th November 2008, 00:43
I told you if he forgot something ,its not gonna hurt if just let him remember,see...u mention he had loads of work....gusto mo kurotin kita sa singit tigas ulo ka na nmn :D bunso

misscarie
20th November 2008, 14:36
I told you if he forgot something ,its not gonna hurt if just let him remember,see...u mention he had loads of work....gusto mo kurotin kita sa singit tigas ulo ka na nmn :D bunso

hahaha ... ano ba yan! better if i will do pinch his singit :icon_lol: so he can remember it:omg:

btw , Nice screen name huh :xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott I'm glad all is well now, Misscarrie.

yeah all is well now , thank you po :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
20th November 2008, 15:15
Salamat to all of you!

I think if I forgot our wedding anniversay my missus would surgically remove certain parts of my anatomy to which I've become quite attached....... without an anaesthetic. :yikes::yikes::yikes:
Iain.

andypaul
20th November 2008, 17:11
Sorry that Simon did not remember amiga. Unfortunately, the credit crunch is challenging many of us now. I think his business may be one of the more vunerable ones and thus he has many things troubling him at the moment. I also think you should mention it to him and then hopefully he will reassure you and try to make it up to you. Perhaps this weekend!

Miss carie maam po

Piamed has it spot on people are suffering very tough times at the moment. At work balancing the books, ensuring your job and company is ok.

Hes doing what he thinks is the best thing he can do for you and that is look after you and provide for you. Neither Women or men are perfect and remebering dates is ia flawe many men carry. He will be really upset and embrassed he forgot. Trust Me I bet what ever he is dealing with instead he would swap to spend quality time with you.

Show your the Best Wife in the World For Mr Carrie and forgive him for being a silly bloke. Then ask how you can help him, is everything ok. Then just talk things though and look after one another.

Fancy returants and choclates are not what loves about its doing all you can for the other and caring for them among other things.

Your not a weirdo filipina and from what you have already done shows Mr carrie is very lucky to have you and in his own way by working every day is doing his best for you both:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
20th November 2008, 17:41
I guess u're right empott :D i cooked pochero for him lastnight but he was home late, it was ok tho atleast we're ok now ... back to normal again :Cuckoo: i told him this morning i have gift for you :) and he ask wat is it ??? I say MIXED CANDIES !!! :icon_lol:

Hey kuya Toks thanx for the call yesterday nice to hear you both and ate Pia :) i know how busy he is.He even work at weekend :NoNo:

Anyway i just hope we can come on Saturday in Newcastle it would be great to celebrate Aniversary and Birthday diba :D :xxparty-smiley-050: save money , save time :Cuckoo: for sure ate vanessa will prepare nice foods!

Advance Happy Anniversary to you ate ana ... Many Years ahead :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks for ur advanced greetings.where about in newcastle u want to go?

misscarie
21st November 2008, 23:02
Very well said as always Kuya Andy , salamat po...God Know's how much i love this bloke :yikes:

Ana_may365 thanks for ur advanced greetings.where about in newcastle u want to go?

Finally simon will drive for me to come and see my friends for the second time after 3 months lol ... we will go to GatesHead :Erm: to celebrate Kuya John's bday ...

andypaul
21st November 2008, 23:30
Sounds good a Day with Hubby and seeing friends and a Birthday to celebrate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

May you both have a good time and safe journey:)

gazlou
22nd November 2008, 00:56
Salamat to all of you!

Same as my husband, always forgot my birthday:angry: but now my kids write it on the calendar, and says Mom's Birthday. :D:D

Jay&Zobel
22nd November 2008, 13:09
Let's face it, guys are terrible with dates! :rolleyes: IMO, communication is the key. Tell him what's bothering you. As they always say, they are not mind readers. Let's be understanding ladies, coz guys are lacking on that aspect. :Bolt:

:ARsurrender: Peace guys. :D

yep!! hehhe so so true!!! hehehehe
:Erm::doh:cwm24::yikes:

Jay&Zobel
22nd November 2008, 13:13
Miss carie maam po

Piamed has it spot on people are suffering very tough times at the moment. At work balancing the books, ensuring your job and company is ok.

Hes doing what he thinks is the best thing he can do for you and that is look after you and provide for you. Neither Women or men are perfect and remebering dates is ia flawe many men carry. He will be really upset and embrassed he forgot. Trust Me I bet what ever he is dealing with instead he would swap to spend quality time with you.

Show your the Best Wife in the World For Mr Carrie and forgive him for being a silly bloke. Then ask how you can help him, is everything ok. Then just talk things though and look after one another.

Fancy returants and choclates are not what loves about its doing all you can for the other and caring for them among other things.

Your not a weirdo filipina and from what you have already done shows Mr carrie is very lucky to have you and in his own way by working every day is doing his best for you both:xxgrinning--00xx3:

wow!!! and aaawwww so sweet!!! Go go blokes! :ARsurrender:

Jay&Zobel
22nd November 2008, 13:14
and po, i have gained a reputation! thank you po whoever you are!
:xxparty-smiley-050:

Blessings!

empott
23rd November 2008, 05:07
My hubby can't remember significant dates. He even forgets the birth date of his mum. The only date my hubby remembers is our wedding anniversary! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: But... it's bcoz it is a day before his bday! :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
23rd November 2008, 12:15
My hubby can't remember significant dates. He even forgets the birth date of his mum. The only date my hubby remembers is our wedding anniversary! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: But... it's bcoz it is a day before his bday!
:Rasp::icon_lol:

my hubby's bday is 3 days b4 our anniv hehehe... so there, girls if you want your anniv be remembered by your bf/hubby hehe choose ur wedding date 2 days ahead or after his bday.. surely he won't forget it's your wedding anniv hehehe :cwm12::BouncyHappy::icon_lol::D

simplelife
23rd November 2008, 12:28
my hubby's bday is 3 days b4 our anniv hehehe... so there, girls if you want your anniv be remembered by your bf/hubby hehe choose ur wedding date 2 days ahead or after his bday.. surely he won't forget it's your wedding anniv hehehe :cwm12::BouncyHappy::icon_lol::D

:icon_lol: thats a good idea.

Ann07
23rd November 2008, 17:28
Hi dear elena

How r u na?
Hows ur bump now hehehehehe?
I bet u and simon are so excited now.

Enjoy ur bump hehehehe and keep me posted ok.
If you need something just give me a call dear.

GBU always drinks lots of fluids:)

Jay&Zobel
23rd November 2008, 21:07
Sino po may mga baby bumps at the moment? hehehe
When will you be due?

misscarie
23rd November 2008, 21:30
Hi dear elena

How r u na?
Hows ur bump now hehehehehe?
I bet u and simon are so excited now.

Enjoy ur bump hehehehe and keep me posted ok.
If you need something just give me a call dear.

GBU always drinks lots of fluids:)

Hello te Ann,

I'm ok.ikaw kamusta na?..eto lil simon is kicking me :D
Btw,we we're in Newcastle yesterday to celebrate Sconnie's bday.Kuya Toks and Ate Pia are present also.Everything was great ... Loads of Filipino Foods as usual :icon_lol:

misscarie
23rd November 2008, 21:34
Sino po may mga baby bumps at the moment? hehehe
When will you be due?

Ako magkaka baby na :Jump: 16th weeks na :)

Hindi nakapag pigil sa panggigil :omg: lol

empott
24th November 2008, 03:13

After the wedding, isn't it nice when they say it's their best birthday ever? :D:BouncyHappy:

Jay&Zobel
24th November 2008, 18:20
Ako magkaka baby na :Jump: 16th weeks na :)

Hindi nakapag pigil sa panggigil :omg: lol

wow.. ako po 19th week na hehe... hay! malalaman na nextweek kung blue or pink! nahihilo ka pa ba? ako oo pa..

Jay&Zobel
24th November 2008, 18:21
After the wedding, isn't it nice when they say it's their best birthday ever? :D:BouncyHappy:

yeah!!! honeymoon! best gift hahaha :icon_lol::icon_win::REDancedancer08::birthday::lol2::football3:

Ann07
24th November 2008, 19:28
wow.. ako po 19th week na hehe... hay! malalaman na nextweek kung blue or pink! nahihilo ka pa ba? ako oo pa..

wow, great news:) dami pala natin wahhhhhhhhhh. Im 14 weeks na and geraldine i think she's on her 16 weeks:icon_lol:

Goodluck for ur detailed scan hehehehe. When you get up in the morning spend few mins in bed so u that wont feel dizzy and get some fresh air too.

Jay&Zobel
24th November 2008, 20:32
wow, great news:) dami pala natin wahhhhhhhhhh. Im 14 weeks na and geraldine i think she's on her 16 weeks:icon_lol:

Goodluck for ur detailed scan hehehehe. When you get up in the morning spend few mins in bed so u that wont feel dizzy and get some fresh air too.

whehehhe... oo, ive tried everything hehehe... wa epek! lol
joy of pregnancy!

funny thing was:
when i was so sick & cant help myself hehe... Jay put the dating-scanned picture of the baby near the toilet bowl... and said: "Just remember there is a baby in your tummy!" lol... :icon_lol::cwm12::Cuckoo: so silly... hehe

and last week we were able to hear the 1st heart beat of our little angel! and said: wow, there is another heart in my tummy! hehe amazing...

cant wait! im a new mum, thats why im a bit, errrmmm sosososososososo excited hehe :icon_lol::D

congrats po sa atin lahat!

Ann07
24th November 2008, 20:40
whehehhe... oo, ive tried everything hehehe... wa epek! lol
joy of pregnancy!

funny thing was:
when i was so sick & cant help myself hehe... Jay put the dating-scanned picture of the baby near the toilet bowl... and said: "Just remember there is a baby in your tummy!" lol... :icon_lol::cwm12::Cuckoo: so silly... hehe

and last week we were able to hear the 1st heart beat of our little angel! and said: wow, there is another heart in my tummy! hehe amazing...

cant wait! im a new mum, thats why im a bit, errrmmm sosososososososo excited hehe :icon_lol::D

congrats po sa atin lahat!

:icon_lol::icon_lol: It will eventually fade away and your energy will comeback and becomes so blooming:)

Thats really funny:icon_lol:

Wahhhh sounds like a train thats what my husbands first reaction when we first heard our first baby boys hearbeat :icon_lol::icon_lol:amazing isnt it?

Take your time and enjoy every min of ur bump esp once its starts moving wahhhhhh

empott
25th November 2008, 03:06
Wow congratulations to all of the expectant mommies! You are all lucky to experience the joy of conceiving. :BouncyHappy: Hope it's not too late for me. :bigcry:

simplelife
25th November 2008, 05:40
Wow congratulations to all of the expectant mommies! You are all lucky to experience the joy of conceiving. :BouncyHappy: Hope it's not too late for me. :bigcry:

Congrats sa lahat ng buntis :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
I hope its not too late for me din.

mavid
25th November 2008, 08:00
Congratulations din sa lahat ng may baby bumps.

Sige ipagbuntis niyo na lang ako hehehe...

Piamed
25th November 2008, 16:53

Great news para sa iyo amiga! Well done. Elena has such a cute tiny bump Hehe! Pia tummy has grown so much over the last week and a bit. We are both happy with that.

Always praying for those who want to have and have not yet. Looking forward to some fantastic news soon :BouncyHappy:.

Wow congratulations to all of the expectant mommies! You are all lucky to experience the joy of conceiving. :BouncyHappy: Hope it's not too late for me. :bigcry:Expectant daddies too ha! ;-) May you have the desires of your heart granted.

Ann07
25th November 2008, 19:44

You will have it in the right time po:D

Thanks

Jay&Zobel
25th November 2008, 21:21
Great news para sa iyo amiga! :BouncyHappy:.

Expectant daddies too ha! ;-) May you have the desires of your heart granted.

hehehe salamat po!!! :BouncyHappy:

Jay&Zobel
25th November 2008, 21:26
Hello te Ann,

I'm ok.ikaw kamusta na?..eto lil simon is kicking me :D
Btw,we we're in Newcastle yesterday to celebrate Sconnie's bday.Kuya Toks and Ate Pia are present also.Everything was great ... Loads of Filipino Foods as usual :icon_lol:

lalaki! WOW

Jay&Zobel
25th November 2008, 21:27
:icon_lol::icon_lol: It will eventually fade away and your energy will comeback and becomes so blooming:)
Thats really funny:icon_lol:
Wahhhh sounds like a train thats what my husbands first reaction when we first heard our first baby boys hearbeat :icon_lol::icon_lol:amazing isnt it?
Take your time and enjoy every min of ur bump esp once its starts moving wahhhhhh

OH YES!!! HEHE I WILL... LOL... HEARD THE HEARTBEAT AGAIN TODAY THE DOCTOR SAID THE BABY IS SO JUMPING ABOUT! CANT WAIT TO KNOW THE GENDER...!!

Jay&Zobel
25th November 2008, 21:31
You are all lucky to experience the joy of conceiving. :BouncyHappy: Hope it's not too late for me. :bigcry:

y? how old are you? hhehe remember Elizabeth the cousin of Mary (bible) hehe she was able to conceive when she was so so old... hehe...

but you dont look like your old! hehehe... hmmm who is taking here? the lady or the lad in the avatar?:Cuckoo:

Ann07
25th November 2008, 21:36
OH YES!!! HEHE I WILL... LOL... HEARD THE HEARTBEAT AGAIN TODAY THE DOCTOR SAID THE BABY IS SO JUMPING ABOUT! CANT WAIT TO KNOW THE GENDER...!!

Happy baby:D Thats a good sign:xxgrinning--00xx3:Still got plenty of room inside so ur baby's enjoying it hehehehe.

Super excited mum hehehehehe goodluck zobel:)

Will have my dating scan next week im working wahhhhhhhhh just pop out for an hour for my scan:doh

empott
26th November 2008, 01:13
... but you dont look like your old! hehehe... hmmm who is taking here? the lady or the lad in the avatar?:Cuckoo:

I may look younger than my age but i am 39 y/o! :bigcry: and it's the wife talking here. :D

... Expectant daddies too ha! ;-) May you have the desires of your heart granted.

Congratulations Piamed, when is your baby due? And thank u for the good wish.

Ann, sana nga if it's not too late.
Simplelife, u r still young. So good luck.

simplelife
26th November 2008, 04:31
I may look younger than my age but i am 39 y/o! :bigcry: and it's the wife talking here. :D

Thanks Empott :)

Goodluck to us.

misscarie
26th November 2008, 12:20

Wow same here...i had my 2nd scan yesterday.I heard my baby's heartbeat again.excited na ko if my baby will be white or brown like me :D :icon_lol:

Piamed Elena has such a cute tiny bump Hehe!

:D :D :D

Goodluck to all the expectant mummies & duddies :cwm12:

PeterB
26th November 2008, 15:24
HEARD THE HEARTBEAT AGAIN TODAY THE DOCTOR SAID THE BABY IS SO JUMPING ABOUT!

On our last two visits, the baby kicked at the transducer while doc was trying to find the heartbeat! Ruby's tummy is looking HUGE!

CANT WAIT TO KNOW THE GENDER...!!

We expect to find out next week when we have another scan scheduled! :)

Best wishes to all the other expectant couples!

Jay&Zobel
26th November 2008, 19:17

hhehe wifey,
go go go!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: there will always be an artificial insemination... but i doubt you'll need it..

my mom got pregnant with my youngest sister at 35...

Jay&Zobel
26th November 2008, 19:20
Wow same here...i had my 2nd scan yesterday.I heard my baby's heartbeat again.excited na ko if my baby will be white or brown like me :D :icon_lol:
:D :D :D
Goodluck to all the expectant mummies & duddies :cwm12:

awww... it will always be white but with a hint of brown (which is really nice combi) our husbands' traits are very dominant.

but Jay would like our baby to have a black hair and dark brown eyes hehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
26th November 2008, 19:21
Happy baby:D Thats a good sign:xxgrinning--00xx3:Still got plenty of room inside so ur baby's enjoying it hehehehe.
Super excited mum hehehehehe goodluck zobel:)
Will have my dating scan next week im working wahhhhhhhhh just pop out for an hour for my scan:doh

opo Ann, verrrrrrrrrry excited hehe... God bless on your scan... it can be very emotional... ooops hehe thought you are a 1st time mum hehhee...

i will have the anomaly scan nxt week... i pray the baby is healthy....

Ann07
26th November 2008, 19:23

with our time we can do many things so never too late:)
Will pray for u:)

Ann07
26th November 2008, 19:28
opo Ann, verrrrrrrrrry excited hehe... God bless on your scan... it can be very emotional... ooops hehe thought you are a 1st time mum hehhee...

i will have the anomaly scan nxt week... i pray the baby is healthy....

hehehehehe good for u zobel:) goodluck to ur anomaly/detailed scan that is exciting:D Will pray for ur baby:)

Hehehehe yup, still emotional i have different exp with my second baby unlike my first. As if still first baby wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. During my first that was horrible i was sick up to second trimester:doh and dizzy till first week of third trimester that i have to stop working earlier than my maternity leave is expected:cwm12:

not so bad this time:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: hopefully till the end wahhhhhhhh

empott
27th November 2008, 00:57
... it will always be white but with a hint of brown (which is really nice combi) ... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm: Dalmatian?
JUst kidding, Zobel. :D:ARsurrender:

... with our time we can do many things so never too late:)
Will pray for u:)

Thanks Ann, that is so kind of you.:)

Piamed
27th November 2008, 10:31

Congratulations Piamed, when is your baby due? And thank u for the good wish.

39 is still young amiga; i know who had kids in their 40s. Be hopeful! Pia is due 14th April.

Wow same here...i had my 2nd scan yesterday.I heard my baby's heartbeat again.excited na ko if my baby will be white or brown like me

Goodluck to all the expectant mummies & duddies :cwm12:You are a nice brown! I think your baby will be slightly lighter than you. What's a duddy? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

JUst kidding, Zobel. :D:ARsurrender:
:)
:icon_lol:

empott
28th November 2008, 04:47
5 more mos, good luck on fatherhood, Piamed.

Piamed
28th November 2008, 13:27
Thank you so much! Long way to go still! many others before us like Jassmine and Ben B!

Jay&Zobel
29th November 2008, 15:34
hehehehehe good for u zobel:) goodluck to ur anomaly/detailed scan that is exciting:D Will pray for ur baby:)
Hehehehe yup, still emotional i have different exp with my second baby unlike my first. As if still first baby wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. During my first that was horrible i was sick up to second trimester:doh and dizzy till first week of third trimester that i have to stop working earlier than my maternity leave is expected:cwm12:not so bad this time:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: hopefully till the end wahhhhhhhh

hay hehehe... joys of mummyhood hehe..
i might have CS hehe which is labour free hehe... i had stroke last year & a year after, we were allowed to have kids..kaya hehe Anniversary Baby hehe... That is how you celebrate life right?

JUst kidding, Zobel. :D:ARsurrender:.:)

OO nga no?!! lol

39 is still young amiga; i know who had kids in their 40s. Be hopeful! Pia is due 14th April.
You are a nice brown! I think your baby will be slightly lighter than you. What's a duddy? :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

mine should be due on 22 april if normal delivery, But since it's a CS it will be a week earlier to avoid labour

Piamed
29th November 2008, 15:52
hay hehehe... joys of mummyhood hehe..
i might have CS hehe which is labour free hehe... i had stroke last year & a year after, we were allowed to have kids..kaya hehe Anniversary Baby hehe... That is how you celebrate life right?

OO nga no?!! lol

mine should be due on 22 april if normal delivery, But since it's a CS it will be a week earlier to avoid labour
Great, we can all pull, i mean push together! :icon_lol:

Ann07
30th November 2008, 12:58
[QUOTE=Jay&Zobel;101229]hay hehehe... joys of mummyhood hehe..
i might have CS hehe which is labour free hehe... i had stroke last year & a year after, we were allowed to have kids..kaya hehe Anniversary Baby hehe... That is how you celebrate life rig

You are right wahhhhhh even my boss at work keep saying you are so hyper with ur pregnancy this time:icon_lol::icon_lol: My boss knows how lazy i was before:Cuckoo::icon_lol::cwm23:

Happy for u zobel hope everything will be ok will pray for that big day just keep me posted:)

Jay&Zobel
30th November 2008, 21:48
You are right wahhhhhh even my boss at work keep saying you are so hyper with ur pregnancy this time:icon_lol::icon_lol: My boss knows how lazy i was before:Cuckoo::icon_lol::cwm23:

Happy for u zobel hope everything will be ok will pray for that big day just keep me posted:)

hehe salamat po! i will keep you posted! good to have great friends here! hyper din ako lol!

Jay&Zobel
30th November 2008, 21:51
http://www.fortunebaby.com/chinesegenderpredictionchart.html

whahehehe,
this is kind of fun to know the gender of the baby... hehe
i don't usually believe in this sort of things (horoscopes, magics etc) but hehe, just for fun sake...

anyway,
try po nyo... even if you ALREADY knew the gender already... just check if it's really accurate hehe...