PDA

View Full Version : my 10th week of waiting for spouse visa

Rob & Anne
18th November 2008, 07:11
Hello,

Today 8th Nov. is the 2nd day of my 10th week of waiting for my spouse visa application but still no news about it :( My husband will be arriving in Manila tommorow 19th Nov. and he will only be here for like 8days supposedly to wait for the visa decision with me this week and hopefully take me home with him safely but im sad that we might not hear anything from the vfs this week and he has to go home without me :( worst is he cant travel anymore this year cos he already had his hols for this year and his next hols is next year early feb maybe :( Im really nervous about the decision,the waiting is terrible..:bigcry:

Regards to everyone....

---Life does not depend on how happy you are but on how happy others can be because of you.--

Frances
18th November 2008, 07:20
I know how you feel.
Good luck!
God Bless you.

Sangoma
18th November 2008, 10:15
I hope you get it in time.

They were saying 13 weeks, and I know a couple of people who are in their 12th week of waiting.

We are quite a few weeks less than you and were hoping it would be in time for Christmas, but I think we are hoping for too much!!

Fountainhead
18th November 2008, 11:18
Hello,

Today 8th Nov. is the 2nd day of my 10th week of waiting for my spouse visa application but still no news about it :( My husband will be arriving in Manila tommorow 19th Nov. and he will only be here for like 8days supposedly to wait for the visa decision with me this week and hopefully take me home with him safely but im sad that we might not hear anything from the vfs this week and he has to go home without me :( worst is he cant travel anymore this year cos he already had his hols for this year and his next hols is next year early feb maybe :( Im really nervous about the decision,the waiting is terrible..:bigcry:

Regards to everyone....

---Life does not depend on how happy you are but on how happy others can be because of you.--

Hi,

Try to be positive. The important thing is that they approve your application. Of course you want to be together as soon as you can be but don't let the stress of waiting for the result stop you enjoying the eight days you have with your husband there. Even if you cant make the trip to the UK this time enjoy the next week, enjoy Christmas and February will be here before you know it :)

Fountainhead
18th November 2008, 11:32
I hope you get it in time.

They were saying 13 weeks, and I know a couple of people who are in their 12th week of waiting.

We are quite a few weeks less than you and were hoping it would be in time for Christmas, but I think we are hoping for too much!!

Exactly four weeks for us today. Like you I was hoping we would hear by Christmas but that will only be nine weeks and I've always known we would have to be lucky to hear that soon and that early next year will be a lot more likely. I actually feel quite relaxed about it at the moment. I travelled to the Philippines to help my fiancee submit the application and the two or three weeks before I travelled was the stressful time, making sure I had all the documents and checking and double checking everything time and again. Right now I know there is nothing more I can do except wait and hope so I'm feeling quite chilled about it. Having said that I'm sure after 8 or 9 weeks I will start to get nervous and it will be constantly on my mind.

honeybunny
19th November 2008, 15:00
i got mine 11 weeks..........:doh

miayela
19th November 2008, 15:37
Its my 4th week now were on the same situation, thinking what would be the result?
Im being positive hope they will grant us the visa..
Waiting is terribly stressful my husband have been dreaming about it..
Yours is nearly there..
Good Luck to us both...

5olidsnake
19th November 2008, 20:54
have you got your CFO sticker (http://www.cfo.gov.ph/counseling.htm) to save time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
19th November 2008, 21:49
Just be positive, you will get ur Visa in time.Be patient and enjoy ur day together with ur loveone's.If ure still in phils i suggest to spend ur x'mas and new year with ur family.

Goodluck to all the applicant and God bless.

Sangoma
20th November 2008, 09:05
have you got your CFO sticker (http://www.cfo.gov.ph/counseling.htm) to save time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

My wife has not got hers yet. The problem there is that you either need you passport with the visa in it, or you need all your original documents, which are with the passport at the embassy!!!!!!!!!!!

She will fly to Cebu, do the seminar and get the sticker, then fly from Cebu to the UK. Much nicer to go in and out from Cebu than Manila:)

Rob & Anne
23rd November 2008, 11:49
Thank you everyone so much for taking time to read my post and replyin it..i will post a new thread about the result of my visa application,i hope it will be of help to everyone who is still applying for their visa...thanks so much guys!...god bless to all!!!

Mrs.JMajor
23rd November 2008, 11:57
your hubby arrived already Anne? best of luck...u can have it in the soonest time

vbkelly
23rd November 2008, 17:23
goodluck to all applicants just relax and enjoy your days in pinas

peterj1961
25th November 2008, 00:43
well its 10 weeks on thursday of waiting for me and my wife, trying not to get stressed,contacted embassy last week ,they said have done local checks, it is being processed now and will be completed within the time frame here's hoping

DaveyWallis
25th November 2008, 10:14
We got our Spouse Visa this morning. We checked the online tracking yesterday (10 weeks to the day) and it stated that the processed documents had been forwarded to the courier. Grace text me this morning to say she had got the Visa.

She's now making arrangements for flights, CFO seminar etc and we're hoping that she'll be here by the weekend.

Andy

vbkelly
25th November 2008, 10:16
We got our Spouse Visa this morning. We checked the online tracking yesterday (10 weeks to the day) and it stated that the processed documents had been forwarded to the courier. Grace text me this morning to say she had got the Visa.

She's now making arrangements for flights, CFO seminar etc and we're hoping that she'll be here by the weekend.

Andy

congratz andy n grasya!

mavid
25th November 2008, 10:27
Wow Congratulations Andy & Grasya!

Mrs.JMajor
25th November 2008, 10:54
:D Rob&anne excuse me lol cause u started the thread

Let me just congratulate andy and grasya for their visa

Wooowww just post 10 huh (Andy n grasya) already won the battle :xxgrinning--00xx3:

congratz :)

simplelife
25th November 2008, 10:56

Andy

Wow great news!
Congratulations to both of you.

DianaKevy
25th November 2008, 13:54

Andy

congratulations to both of you:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

peterj1961
25th November 2008, 14:18
congratulaions to you both ,hope we have result soon

IainBusby
25th November 2008, 16:18

Andy

Congratulations!!!
Louella & Iain.

miayela
25th November 2008, 16:22
Congratulations Andy n Grasya...

Ann07
25th November 2008, 21:03
Congratulations Andy N Grasya:)

empott
26th November 2008, 01:25
Another great news! Congratulations Andy n Grasya :xxgrinning--00xx3:

To Rob & Ann, hope you'll hear from them soon. Good luck.

cg.tj
26th November 2008, 04:59
Hello,

Regards to everyone....

You will get it Rob and Anne...gotta keep that in mind.It wont be long...

DaveyWallis
27th November 2008, 21:42
Just want to take this opportunity to say thanks to everybody for the messages of congratulations.

Grace had her CFO seminar today and flies to the UK in the morning. In just over 25 hours we will be together again.

Also want to say congratulations to Rob and Anne on getting your visa last week.

Andy

tiger@tigress
27th November 2008, 21:49
congratz andy & grasya!