PDA

View Full Version : Makati or Taguig???

adam&chryss
24th November 2008, 08:17
Hi everyone, I am scheduled for an appointment tomorrow in UK Visa Application Centre Manila at 10:40 in the morning.

I have one question: In the appointment letter the address is in Makati... where will i exactly go at their former address (Makati) or new address (Taguig)? I've read here and in their website that they have moved location.

I called the embassy but i got no reply (just keep on ringing).

Hope someone could help specially from those who just lodged their application... thanks in advance :)

chryss

themuffins
24th November 2008, 10:05
Hello Chryss,

Since you'll only be lodging the visa application, then you have to go to the UK Visa Application Centre located at Phil-AXA Building Makati coz the one located in Taguig is the British Embassy.

Joanna

Mrs.JMajor
24th November 2008, 12:17
VFS 25th floor PHIL AXA bldg MAKATI near makati post office, don't get confused the one in TAGUIG was BRITISH EMBASSY,u don't need to go there unless they call you for interview

as Joanna was right :xxgrinning--00xx3:

simplelife
24th November 2008, 12:26
VFS 25th floor PHIL AXA bldg MAKATI near makati post office, don't get confused the one in TAGUIG was BRITISH EMBASSY,u don't need to go there unless they call you for interview

as Joanna was right :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I agree. Good Luck.

adam&chryss
24th November 2008, 16:09
thanks joanna, mrs.jmajor and simplelife..

i'm checking again our applications and documents.. hope i won't missed anything. then we're off to bed.. coz need to wake up early :)

btw, i'm bringing my son with me. bec. we're also applying for his visa... all applicants need to be there right?

chryss