PDA

View Full Version : Wedding venue

Sim11UK
25th November 2008, 08:59
Has anyone been to Cha-Li beach resort, near Cagayan De Oro City, maybe the Coconut Bay resort, nearby too?
I'm looking at them, as a possible wedding venue for next year? :)

Mrs.JMajor
25th November 2008, 10:58
shocks so far :doh we cant go to attend the wedding sim :D

:Hellooo: best of luck :)

Sim11UK
25th November 2008, 11:49
shocks so far :doh we cant go to attend the wedding sim :D

:Hellooo: best of luck :)

Haha! You'd be more than welcome, if you can get there. :)

amyburple
25th November 2008, 11:54
Has anyone been to Cha-Li beach resort, near Cagayan De Oro City, maybe the Coconut Bay resort, nearby too?

Hmmm I don't have any idea on that place hehehe... :):):) Wow good luck in planning hehehehe :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: I did tht mid this year because I thought we will get married here :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I like Glass garden and Oasis :):):):)

Mrs Daddy
25th November 2008, 12:01

Hi yah there sim:)am from cdo myself and those reception you`re on about is in my place I have been to coconut bay and just passed chali beach but I think I prepare the chali beach resort coz I think its a bit bigger than coconut bay but ask your wife to be which one she prefers.anyway goodluck for the big day and best wishes to you and your wife:)from us here:BouncyHappy:

Sim11UK
25th November 2008, 12:09
Hmmm I don't have any idea on that place hehehe... :):):) Wow good luck in planning hehehehe :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: I did tht mid this year because I thought we will get married here :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I like Glass garden and Oasis :):):):)

When she told me about Cha-Li Beach, we were talking on the phone.
I misheard her, I thought she said Jollibee's. :yikes: She wants to get married in JOLLIBEE'S. No no no! :doh :NoNo: :icon_lol:

Thanks anyway Amy, good luck! with all your plans. Hope your visa comes through soon. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
25th November 2008, 12:23
Hi yah there sim:)am from cdo myself and those reception you`re on about is in my place I have been to coconut bay and just passed chali beach but I think I prepare the chali beach resort coz I think its a bit bigger than coconut bay but ask your wife to be which one she prefers.anyway goodluck for the big day and best wishes to you and your wife:)from us here:BouncyHappy:

Hi! Mrs Daddy, I didn't know you were from CDO. Thanks for your good wishes. :) We were talking online, earlier & I think Cha-Li beach, is the favourite at the moment. She said the actual beach, is a bit like where we stayed, on Camiguin Island, which I liked.
There's some nice pictures on the net too.
I'm a big fan of CDO, I really like it there. :)

amyburple
25th November 2008, 12:28
When she told me about Cha-Li Beach, we were talking on the phone.
I misheard her, I thought she said Jollibee's. :yikes: She wants to get married in JOLLIBEE'S. No no no! :doh :NoNo: :icon_lol:

Thanks anyway Amy, good luck! with all your plans. Hope your visa comes through soon. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hahahhahahaha you make me laughed there :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Thank you so much you too.... I'm not thinking thinking of it to much, I don't want to stress out my self :):):):)

When are you going to get married here next year?

Sim11UK
25th November 2008, 12:37
When are you going to get married here next year?
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Soon hopefully. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

Frances
25th November 2008, 12:41
hello Sim11UK!
I've been to Chali it is nice but I find Harbor Lights much nicer I have attended a wedding of a friend last April the view of the beach and the garden is very nice.
The food is great too. : )
The location of Chali and Harbor lights are in the same area.
Good luck and Congratulations!

Sim11UK
25th November 2008, 12:48
hello Sim11UK!
I've been to Chali it is nice but I find Harbor Lights much nicer I have attended a wedding of a friend last April the view of the beach and the garden is very nice.
The food is great too. : )
The location of Chali and Harbor lights are in the same area.
Good luck and Congratulations!

Thanks Frances :) that's interesting. Harbour Lights, was another place mentioned. I couldn't find much about it, when I looked on the net, but will have a proper look now. From what you say, it sounds nice...very nice. :)

Frances
25th November 2008, 14:51
You're welcome. : )

Mrs Daddy
25th November 2008, 17:04
Thanks Frances :) that's interesting. Harbour Lights, was another place mentioned. I couldn't find much about it, when I looked on the net, but will have a proper look now. From what you say, it sounds nice...very nice. :)

i have been on harbour lights and its nice as well but try marco polo its on the same place as well and its quite nice as well.Its a bit posh as well:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
25th November 2008, 17:31
i have been on harbour lights and its nice as well but try marco polo its on the same place as well and its quite nice as well.Its a bit posh as well:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm not familiar with the Marco Polo, will have a look at that one, thanks Mrs Daddy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I had another look at Harbor Lights & the only problem I could see was, that they had no e-mail facility, which may make things difficult, to organise? :Erm:

:) :)

Mrs Daddy
26th November 2008, 19:16
No probs!