PDA

View Full Version : How many here have been refused Spouse/Fiancee Visa?

Fountainhead
26th November 2008, 09:19
We submitted our fiancee visa application 5 weeks and 1 day ago. I don't think anyone in our position feels over confident that they are guaranteed to get their application approved but I was trying to reassure myself last night and I got to thinking that in my time on this site I've read many success stories but can only recall reading of one person who had their application refused. That was phillip, who had the decision overturned and the visa granted on appeal :) So I just wondered if anyone else here has had a refusal and if they actually publish figures of the number of applications they receive for each visa type each year and the percentage that are approved?

KeithD
26th November 2008, 10:17
Over the years around 98% who follow the advice on here to the letter get them first time, the very few that do fail, take the advice from here and pass on appeal. :)

amyburple
26th November 2008, 10:34
Over the years around 98% who follow the advice on here to the letter get them first time, the very few that do fail, take the advice from here and pass on appeal. :)

thank for this post BOSS...

I feel nervous too about my application... I have this assurance too but I'm only human... God bless to US sis... Good for you, your in 5 weeks now. Me still in the 2week and 2 days :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ANDRES25
26th November 2008, 17:13
Don't worry, everything's gonna be alright....

KeithD
26th November 2008, 19:13
Don't worry, everything's gonna be alright....
So Gordon Brown keeps telling us :omg:

Jay&Zobel
26th November 2008, 19:29

i personally think that fiance/spouse visa are the most expensive but very easy to pass as long as you have submitted all the necessary requirements... hehe

Ann07
26th November 2008, 19:30
i personally think that fiance/spouse visa are the most expensive but very easy to pass as long as you have submitted all the necessary requirements... hehe

korekek :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

socool007
29th November 2008, 13:20
Good luck we put are spouse visa in 4 weeks ago.

Jay&Zobel
29th November 2008, 15:14
Good luck we put are spouse visa in 4 weeks ago.

God bless you po! :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38:

miayela
2nd December 2008, 06:34
HI im in my 5th week now..Cross fingers hope well have a positive result..

chuchie
2nd December 2008, 11:18
Hi, i'm on my 10th week & 1day of waiting for our fiancee visa. Hope we'll hear good news this week. Let's all be positive, keep praying & hope that everything will be ok. God bless. :):):)

benb
2nd December 2008, 12:23
Good luck to those still waiting. No news is normally good news.

Interviews are generally done if the application is incomplete or/and random screening as far as I know.

You have nothing to worry if you have met all the requirements. Unlike some other countries, there is no specific quota for approvals as such. They are just under staffed.
Most important criteria are no recourse to public funds and its not a marriage for convenience etc.

The wait my be frustrating, high telephone bills, sleepless nights! Keep yourself occupied, work harder, do a course, do more exercise etc. Its surely worth the wait.

Best Wishes,

marylen
2nd December 2008, 16:02
good luck to all whom whose been waiting for the approval of their visa....its not long and its all surely come to ur way...keep up the strenght and patient alive, nothing to worry about just enjoy and live up to the most of your remaining days with friends and family as you all gonna miss them..i do feel same as of the moment. Good Luck

peterj1961
3rd December 2008, 01:36
hang on in there, 10 weeks about average, email the embassy i did, after all £515 pounds you deserve to be updated, it shows them as spomsor you are concerned about your fiance or wife

PAT
3rd December 2008, 10:40
hang on in there, 10 weeks about average, email the embassy i did, after all £515 pounds you deserve to be updated, it shows them as spomsor you are concerned about your fiance or wife

:xxgrinning--00xx3: