PDA

View Full Version : VISA Fee discrepancy and refund?

haiku
27th November 2008, 06:08
Hi everyone!
I'm scheduled to submit my application in VFS tomorrow morning, booked my appointment yesterday. :)

I've paid P40,170.00 for my application fee last Nov. 25 following the new visa fee as posted on http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/visafees.aspx. And today, I've printed my visa application. BUT what concerns me is upon printing, the visa fee required was P43,775.00.:omg:

I am confused. The new visa fee took effect Nov. 19, 2008. And when I paid in BDO, they also checked their memo on the price, and my payment was the right amount.

I can still pay the P3,605.00 short to meet the needed amount as stated in my application form. (Or I can go there without paying, and ask them about the discrepancy. Then just pay the needed P3,605.00 in the banks around IF asked.)

Still, has anyone here experienced refund from VFS? Coz I'll definitely ask for it if I'll pay the amount short. This is disappointing coz they've already upgraded their online visa application last night, but still, the prices were not changed.

Mrs.JMajor
27th November 2008, 07:31
Don't worry,pay the 40,170 that was right,i pay at BDO 43,775 also but they refund it to me,the matter is i need to wait for 3 hours to get my refund as they say they out of cash from their teller because they keep paying refund since morning,my advise is don't pay the 43+ u might wait more than hour :cwm23::CompBuster::Brick:

adam&chryss
27th November 2008, 15:36
i just paid P40,170 pesos by MC this morning... that's the correct amount :)

tomm
28th November 2008, 00:25
i just paid P40,170 pesos by MC this morning... that's the correct amount :)

Hi... which part of Suffolk are you? :)

adam&chryss
28th November 2008, 08:05
Hi... which part of Suffolk are you? :)

hi tomm :)

my husband is from acton, suffolk..

chryss

haiku
30th November 2008, 15:45
Oh, when I went to VFS, they also cleared this matter. The print out in the application has not been updated, I am not so sure if it's their system or the UK Borders'.

They also do refunds, but I am glad I don't have to. Good thing I followed the updated fees online.

Mrs.JMajor
1st December 2008, 00:32
Oh, when I went to VFS, they also cleared this matter. The print out in the application has not been updated, I am not so sure if it's their system or the UK Borders'.
They also do refunds, but I am glad I don't have to. Good thing I followed the updated fees online.

But sometimes it wasn't updated :bigcry: they just update it that time because the whole week they keep giving refund,and they keep going to the bank to withdraw,hassle for them also :doh