PDA

View Full Version : "Travel" Agents ???

Sangoma
2nd December 2008, 07:07
My wife has just been into agents to try and book a flight from Cebu to Birmingham. Even with me suggesting routes via Doha or Amsterdam, the agent then asks if I have the contact numbers for Emirates or KLM!!!!!!
Looks like I will have to do it from here and go and meet her.

(maybe she went to Jacobs Jeepney Journeys International :))

aromulus
2nd December 2008, 07:25
My wife has just been into agents to try and book a flight from Cebu to Birmingham. Even with me suggesting routes via Doha or Amsterdam, the agent then asks if I have the contact numbers for Emirates or KLM!!!!!!
Looks like I will have to do it from here and go and meet her.

(maybe she went to Jacobs Jeepney Journeys International :))

Birmingham...????:Erm:

Wouldn't be easier to fly to Manchester...???:Erm:

joebloggs
2nd December 2008, 07:25
sounds like self service or d.i.y flights !

keithAngel
2nd December 2008, 09:25
Did she try the agents at the diplomat hotel in f ramos they are recommended in the lonely planet:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sangoma
2nd December 2008, 09:44
Birmingham...????:Erm:

Wouldn't be easier to fly to Manchester...???:Erm:

Not when I live 15 min from Birmingham airport. Anyway, I can't go to Manchester, my passport is out of date, and I don't speak the language there.

Sangoma
2nd December 2008, 09:45
Did she try the agents at the diplomat hotel in f ramos they are recommended in the lonely planet:xxgrinning--00xx3:

She is in CdO, but will fly from Cebu.

I have found that it is easy to book online, so I will just do that. I thought there was a problem doing it from here, but it seems not.

IainBusby
2nd December 2008, 17:00
I don't think there are any flights from Cebu to Birmingham and as far as I'm aware the only two companies that fly from Manila to Birmingham are KLM via Amsterdam and Emirates via Dubai. I think if you want her to fly from Cebu, you'll probably have look at Cebu via Hong Kong with a change of carrier at Hong Kong. I think you'll find it much easier to go to Manila and fly to Birmingham either with KLM or Emirates
Iain

joebloggs
3rd December 2008, 00:10
Anyway, I can't go to Manchester, my passport is out of date, and I don't speak the language there.

so you and scouser Keith have been banned from Manchester to :D

it's OK we can understand you in Manchester, we use online translators ..

http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/brummie-translator.asp

Doe werrit we woe deport yaouw ter liverpool. :doh

:D