PDA

View Full Version : Arthur Little's wedding.

PeterB
4th December 2008, 14:19
Arthur Little popped round this morning, with Myrna, to give us notice of their wedding, which is arranged for 9am Monday morning (December 8). The wedding will take place, in front of a local Judge, at the house of Myrna's cousin (our Ninong and Ninang).

Arthur then hopes to extend his stay so that they can prepare, and submit, Myrna's spouse visa application together.

aromulus
4th December 2008, 14:22
Arthur Little popped round this morning, with Myrna, to give us notice of their wedding, which is arranged for 9am Monday morning (December 8). The wedding will take place, in front of a local Judge, at the house of Myrna's cousin (our Ninong and Ninang).

Arthur then hopes to extend his stay so that they can prepare, and submit, Myrna's spouse visa application together.

9 am..????:Erm:

I am still in bed.:omg:
Best wishes to them.

PeterB
4th December 2008, 14:27
So are we, normally. But we've been asked to light the advent candles at the 6am Mass this coming Sunday! :yikes:

Mrs Daddy
4th December 2008, 17:16
well,send my best wishes for them peter and all the best in the world.

IainBusby
4th December 2008, 17:24
Please give Arthur and Myrna our best wishes.
Louella & Iain.

LEAHnew
5th December 2008, 03:27
Congratulation Arthur and Myrna:xxgrinning--00xx3:

PAT
5th December 2008, 05:07
congratulations and best wishes for Arthur and Myrna....

tiN
5th December 2008, 12:15
Send my best wishes to the both of them. :)

Paul and Tin

Sconnie
5th December 2008, 13:55
Congratulations to the happy couple.

Annainlove
2nd February 2009, 12:07
Congratulations to you both! I wish you all the luck with the visa.

PeterB
3rd February 2009, 04:48
Well, the visa application was submitted a couple of weeks ago - Arthur and Myrna have begun their long wait. In the meantime, Arthur will be leaving on his return journey to Perth on February 19.