PDA

View Full Version : Filipino store Epsom, Surrey

nigel
4th December 2008, 23:24
I've discovered there's a filipino grocery store in Epsom Surrey!:BouncyHappy: I think it's been there a long time but I've only just discovered it!:doh It's not a big store but they're very friendly down there, as filipino's always are!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's worth a visit if you happen to be local!:BouncyHappy:

MABUHAY SARI SARI
27 WATERLOO ROAD
EPSOM
SURREY
KT19 8EX

01372 740 007

andypaul
5th December 2008, 19:08
Should add it to te list sir if that theart is still open.

Dont remeber hearing them advertised or mentioned on the net before (I know Epsom well so would have caught my attention)

Our local Store does not really advertise i feel like making them a website but they are happy as they are so i let them be.

GaryFifer
8th December 2008, 02:54
SARI SARI? isn't that indian? my imagination.

kimmi
8th December 2008, 20:26
SARI SARI? isn't that indian? my imagination.

in the philipines, we use to call a small shop Sari Sari store..let's say GARY and JESSICA's Sari Sari store..it means u can buy any stuffs in there.:xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm::rolleyes:

cheesewiz
8th December 2008, 22:50
living in UK now is like living in the Phils:omg::D I can eat what I eat in the Phils.

There's an Indian shops selling veges I usually eat in the Phils. There's Chinese shops selling Phils brand of food like soysause, vinegars, noodles, etc. Then of course our very own Pinoy shops just that its more cheaper to buy in chinese store bec some pinoy shops charge too much.

nigel
8th December 2008, 23:12
living in UK now is like living in the Phils:omg::D I can eat what I eat in the Phils.

There's an Indian shops selling veges I usually eat in the Phils. There's Chinese shops selling Phils brand of food like soysause, vinegars, noodles, etc. Then of course our very own Pinoy shops just that its more cheaper to buy in chinese store bec some pinoy shops charge too much.There's a big Chinese store near to us called Wing Yips..(It's in Croydon) My filipina extraordinaire wifey found packets of fish in there! Product of Philippines!:xxgrinning--00xx3: She said it was very expensive though..:cwm34:

cheesewiz
8th December 2008, 23:45
There's a big Chinese store near to us called Wing Yips..(It's in Croydon) My filipina extraordinaire wifey found packets of fish in there! Product of Philippines!:xxgrinning--00xx3: She said it was very expensive though..:cwm34:

oh yeah those dried fish yum yum yum but i can't buy it nor cook it at home:NoNo: as i am sharing house with few people:bigcry: