PDA

View Full Version : 10 weeks & 3 days

chuchie
5th December 2008, 19:17
Hi everyone, just thought i'd let you know I have just received a text message from the UKVAC earlier today...(17:00) asking me to pick up the result of my visa application on Monday. Will keep you posted about the outcome. Keeping my fingers crossed. I must admit I do have a good feeling about it. Cherrio!!! :BouncyHappy::Wave:

simplelife
5th December 2008, 19:22
Hi everyone, just thought i'd let you know I have just received a text message from the UKVAC earlier today...(17:00) asking me to pick up the result of my visa application on Monday. Will keep you posted about the outcome. Keeping my fingers crossed. I must admit I do have a good feeling about it. Cherrio!!! :BouncyHappy::Wave:

Wow thats Fantastic.! Congratulations in advance.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
5th December 2008, 19:24
Congrats in advance as well Chuchie..:)

ANDRES25
5th December 2008, 20:18
Congrats In Advance!

tiger@tigress
6th December 2008, 00:11
Congratz in Advance...

Mrs.JMajor
6th December 2008, 01:19
great Chuchie,don't forget to post it on Monday when u come home ,:D

congratulation :BouncyHappy: (in advance)

PAT
6th December 2008, 03:57
thats great chuchie, feel relax, its in your favor!

adam&chryss
6th December 2008, 04:16
congratulations!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DianaKevy
6th December 2008, 12:26
congratulations in advance!:)

Rob & Anne
6th December 2008, 19:07
congratulations!

chuchie
6th December 2008, 20:43
Thank you everybody!!! Will let you all know the result on Monday. :Wave::cwm12:

tiN
7th December 2008, 15:03
well done :)

mavid
7th December 2008, 15:57
Congratulations Chuchie...if you don't mind me asking...when are you having your CFO seminar? We have a new member here who has not figured out yet how to post... so i am trying to help her. She also received a reply from the embassy that she will received her passport this week. and plans to go to the seminar... she is wondering if maybe you can go together for the seminar =)

Thanks Again

PAT
8th December 2008, 05:21
Thank you everybody!!! Will let you all know the result on Monday. :Wave::cwm12:

Hello chuchie , I am waiting for your post today:):):)....I am so positive about it and feel excited too!!!...

Mrs.JMajor
8th December 2008, 05:27
Hello chuchie , I am waiting for your post today:):):)....I am so positive about it and feel excited too!!!...

So am i :D

simplelife
8th December 2008, 05:46
So am i :D

Same here.... hello Chuchie :Hellooo::Hellooo:
Let us celebrate:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

miayela
8th December 2008, 11:59
COngratulations in advance for sure your excited about the result..
Update us..

chuchie
8th December 2008, 14:37
Hi Mavid, i'm attending the seminar tomorrow. Yes sure, your friend can join me. I'll go online again tonight to post more & hope to hear from you soon. I'm going for the morning session. :)

chuchie
8th December 2008, 14:48
Thanks everyone!!! Got my visa today!!! :BouncyHappy: Gee, it really was stressful waiting for the visa but really worth it, just like everybody said!!! I'm attending the CFO seminar tomorrow and i'm flying back to Penang, Malaysia on Friday morning....my fiance and i are based there. We'll be flying from Kuala Lumpur via Amsterdam to Birmingham on Monday. God bless you all. :):):)

simplelife
8th December 2008, 15:45
Thanks everyone!!! Got my visa today!!! :BouncyHappy: Gee, it really was stressful waiting for the visa but really worth it, just like everybody said!!! I'm attending the CFO seminar tomorrow and i'm flying back to Penang, Malaysia on Friday morning....my fiance and i are based there. We'll be flying from Kuala Lumpur via Amsterdam to Birmingham on Monday. God bless you all. :):):)

Have a nice trip:xxgrinning--00xx3: congrats again.

Ann07
8th December 2008, 18:47

Well done chuchie and have a safe journey:)

Mrs.JMajor
9th December 2008, 00:47
Wooooow happy for you chuchie, Von voyage

Fountainhead
9th December 2008, 07:49
Well done :):BouncyHappy::)

alicat
9th December 2008, 08:51
congrats..have a safe trip.

acs
9th December 2008, 09:52
congrats chuchi...same as you ive got my spousal visa this morning also

aromulus
9th December 2008, 10:10

congrats chuchi...same as you ive got my spousal visa this morning also

Another couple of success stories....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations to the both of you, and don't forget to bring a pasalubong for Keith on your way over....:rolleyes:

After all, he deserves a lot of recognition for this site....

And some dried fish would go a long way.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th December 2008, 10:31
German >>> :NEW3:>>> Dom >>> :ARsurrender:

:D

mavid
9th December 2008, 13:20
Hi Mavid, i'm attending the seminar tomorrow. Yes sure, your friend can join me. I'll go online again tonight to post more & hope to hear from you soon. I'm going for the morning session. :)

Hi Chuchie, I am guessing your CFO seminar will be over by now lol... Sorry for the late reply. My friend wouldn't be able to attend the seminar today anyway because VFS hasn't delivered her passport yet eventhough the Embassy emailed them last Friday that they were going to forward it that same day.

Thanks Again Tho. Congratulations again!:xxgrinning--00xx3: