PDA

View Full Version : Christmas party in U'r area.Any plans to attend any get together party on Christmas?

pennybarry
6th December 2008, 11:27
My filipino friends here are planning to have a get together Christmas party before 25th as we want to feel the Christmas Spirit in the UK.
Filipino Fishermen here will bring loads of seafood and we will have some filipino cuisine. We are expecting 8 guests from Edinburgh and other parts of Borders.

It will be my 3rd Christmas here and hoping no homesickness this time:doh

somebody
6th December 2008, 18:53
Sounds like your have fun:D

Nearly went to a Christmas phill do the first year Wife was here but now she prefers smaller family and friend do's and bowling up london.

IainBusby
7th December 2008, 14:19
We went to a Filipino party on Friday and some stole our camera. I'm pretty sure it wasn't any of the Filipinos, I think it was one of the locals who had wandered in towards the end of the night. It sploiled a very good night for us.:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:
Iain.

tiN
7th December 2008, 14:56
We just had one good party last night:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

And on the 19th a night out for the girls:Cuckoo::xxgrinning--00xx3::Cuckoo:

jbt
8th December 2008, 00:12
My filipino friends here are planning to have a get together Christmas party before 25th as we want to feel the Christmas Spirit in the UK.
Filipino Fishermen here will bring loads of seafood and we will have some filipino cuisine. We are expecting 8 guests from Edinburgh and other parts of Borders.

It will be my 3rd Christmas here and hoping no homesickness this time:doh

Goodluck and im sure you will all have a good time....:rolleyes: i miss sea foods.

jbt
8th December 2008, 00:14
We went to a Filipino party on Friday and some stole our camera. I'm pretty sure it wasn't any of the Filipinos, I think it was one of the locals who had wandered in towards the end of the night. It sploiled a very good night for us.:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:
Iain.

hello,

sorry to hear about your camera being stolen, at least you've had a wonderful time in the party :).

Alan
8th December 2008, 00:29
Iain.

Sorry to hear that Iain - bet you wish you could 'shoot' whoever it was!

Merry Christmas anyway to you both.

Al.:)