PDA

View Full Version : manny pacquiao wonnnnnnnnnn

Mrs.JMajor
7th December 2008, 05:55
yuhoooooooooooooo watch the pay per view and round 8 by TKO Manny won the fight over Dela joya :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Another way of saying ;PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO

Looking forward to Hatton and Manny or Floyd Mayweather (pretty boy)

MadWelsh
7th December 2008, 06:52
yuhoooooooooooooo watch the pay per view and round 8 by TKO Manny won the fight over Dela joya :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

The pacman was supreme, even my wife stayed up to watch the fight. (she's from marbel and Gen San) My mobile has gone crazy with all my relatives texting me. A terrific fight, be great to see him against Hatton next :xxgrinning--00xx3:

simplelife
7th December 2008, 07:12

Yeeeppeee..!!!!!
Pacquaoi..!!!!!!
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

PAT
7th December 2008, 09:01

yeeeeppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....!!!!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

fred
7th December 2008, 10:02
Well done manny!! Did the Philippines proud.
Just saw the fight in BQ mall + 2 bottles of long neck Tanduay and a 5000 P bet on a next year Ricky Hatton win.
(with the provision that the winner buy 2k the value of SMB plus pollutan)

Informed of Hatton's interest to fight him, Pacquiao told Hatton to bring it.

"We definitely accept the challenge," a smiling Pacquiao answered. "We'll even go to England to fight him."

Known for its loud and rowdy fanbase, London will present a new challenge to Pacquiao, having never fought in the Western Hemisphere other than in the US.

"I like the noisy crowd. I like people cheering for the opponent. That only adds fuel to my fire," Pacquiao said. "But we have to set our priorities straight. Let's me deal with de la Hoya first." -

Mrs.JMajor
7th December 2008, 12:22
I'll still go for Pacquiao,hmmmm 5000 p ...let me think first :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Alan
7th December 2008, 12:29
It was SO one sided. He truly is a GREAT champion!!! Well done Pacman!!!

Al.:)

5olidsnake
7th December 2008, 13:15
It was SO one sided. He truly is a GREAT champion!!! Well done Pacman!!!

true Alan , De La Hoya did not throw many towards the end.(maybe a fix:xxparty-smiley-004:) or did he just have no energy after losing that much weight ( many people say he won on points to Mayweather) and cause Hatton lost to Mayweather, i can not see any contest fighting Hatton. only a money spinner.

was very disappointing fight from an action point of view, Marquez 3 would have been better.

we all adore the Pacman and now the british public now know his name and they are waiting for the Hatton match up

he has put the Philippines on the map

mabuhay pilipinas :66:

Mrs.JMajor
7th December 2008, 14:32
he has put the Philippines on the map

mabuhay pilipinas :66:

Thanks cheers :Beer:

tiN
7th December 2008, 14:55
Very pleased:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I havent seen it yet though as i was in a Xmas party:rolleyes:

PAT
7th December 2008, 15:10
Very pleased:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I havent seen it yet though as i was in a Xmas party:rolleyes:

He led 8 consecutive rounds then Oscar surrendered !....
What i like most of him is that he is a very humble champion that I've known and knows how to share his blessings. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
7th December 2008, 18:10
hoya a faded champ, was in it for the money, he had lost 4 of his last 7 fights :NoNo:

but hatton will not be so easy for pacman

but well done to pacman he deserved the win :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
8th December 2008, 00:05
yeheyyy...lets call 4 a celebration:D :D :D

Alan
8th December 2008, 00:43
He led 8 consecutive rounds then Oscar surrendered !....
What i like most of him is that he is a very humble champion that I've known and knows how to share his blessings. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

True! He comes over as a humble man with a pleasing personality. What makes me like Pacman and dislike Hamilton - after all, Hamilton is British!!

Mrs.JMajor
8th December 2008, 05:38
True! He comes over as a humble man with a pleasing personality. What makes me like Pacman and dislike Hamilton - after all, Hamilton is British!!

:icon_lol::icon_lol:
,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
8th December 2008, 10:06
It's a shame that fighters such as De La Hoya fight way beyond their best days. I think Hatton would be a great opponent for Manny as he has so much heart and is willing to mix it up ith anyone. I would really give Manny credit if he beat Mayweather but do not expect him to win that particular fight. Hey, but anything is possible in boxing, right?