PDA

View Full Version : Hi There Everyone!!!

DOSE K
7th December 2008, 23:18
Hi there! Just wanted to say hi and that im new on the block here. Im from keith which is between Aberdeen and Inverness in Scotland. Me and my lovely Wifey Rowena just got married in Quezon City on 08/07/08. We are just going through the visa process of preparing our documents and app form for Rowena to come here. Can anyone help me with the letter of support from me as im not sure what to put in there or what i should include as ill probably end up writing alot of nonsense and im not 100%sure exactly what it means.hehehe. Hope u can help and im looking forward to making a lot of new friends here. Cheerzzz for now.x

GaryFifer
8th December 2008, 02:05
HELLO AND WELCOME FROM BONNY SCOTLAND TOO. Since your new to the site. A wee bit advice for ya since most of these questions are there for the lookin. Try use the green bar where it says SEARCH and type SPONSORSHIP LETTER. here is example from the list of results:

"I am being very cheeky here, but can anyone quickly scan my draft letter for sponsoring my fiancee (especially if you have been through this yourselves)? It is the first draft - it is quite rough, and there are a few things I need to complete (buying a place, because I currently rent with some students - provisional wedding bookings - even school placements for her daughter)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is in support of my fiancee and her daughter’s application for an entry clearance visa for the purposes of marriage in the United Kingdom.

In considering this application for a fiancee visa, I would like you to be aware of the following.

Our communications started in September 2004 via the internet. During the next 6 months, we kept in contact on a friendship basis via e-mail (e-mails attached). In April 2005, our communications extended to use of Yahoo Messenger, and telephone calls (itemised phone bill showing use of a budget phone number). In September 2005, we resolved to meet each other in person in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, our request for a visitor visa was refused. Instead, we decided to meet in Hong Kong in June 2007. I paid for both Sheila and her daughter to fly to Hong Kong, and we stayed at the Metropark Hotel in Kowloon for two weeks. Shortly after the end of that vacation, Sheila started annulment proceedings for her marriage.

Her annulment was granted in March 2008. I had booked a flight to Davao, with the intention of staying at the Apo View hotel for 17 days in March 2008. However, at that time my grandmother was taken ill and I had to cancel the trip. Sadly, my grandmother passed away in April 2008. We rearranged the vacation for August 2008, 2 weeks in Davao and 1 week in Singapore. Because Sheila was now annulled, I decided to ask her to marry me on September 5th on the “Singapore Flyer”. Sheila accepted, and we are now in a position to marry.

I am presently employed by xxxx as a Systems Analyst. I have been employed by them since June 16th 1997, so I have been steadily employed for 11 years. In the last few months, my salary has almost doubled - to £xx,xxx p.a, as documented with my wage slips. I have life-savings of £xx,xxx - amassed over 10 years. I am quite capable of supporting Sheila and her daughter, and have been doing so over the last 3 years in the form of Western Union transfers (receipts attached). I have also taken Sheila and her daughter to Hong Kong and Singapore for vacations. I hope that these facts are satisfactory in proving both my capabilities and my intentions.

Sheila's brother lives in the UK, and works for xxxxxxx - I have been to see him on one occassion.

Accommodation…….. TO BE FILLED IN (Currently looking at buying a place)

I have known Sheila for 4 years, and we have developed a close and loving relationship over this time. We have met on two occasions. It is our intention to marry in the UK within 6 months of any entry clearance being granted. Please see attached provisional arrangements for a wedding to further highlight our honourable intentions (not yet done).

I am asking you to consider all the above facts when making a decision on the application. I desperately want to be with Sheila and her daughter. There is not a day that passes without us communicating to each other in some form. We have not taken the decision to live in the UK lightly. We contemplated living in The Philippines, however I have established a good career here in the UK, and moving to The Philippines would make it tougher for me to support Sheila and her daughter financially.

If there is any element of this application for which you need further clarification, then please do not hesitate to contact me on xxxxxxxxxxx. I can also be contacted via e-mail at Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I trust that, with the facts placed before you, you will look upon the application of my fiancee and her daughter favourably.

Sincerely,

simplelife
8th December 2008, 02:09
Hi DOSEK,
Welcome to the forum and goodluck to your wife`s application.

Alan
8th December 2008, 03:00
Welcome DOSE K!

I have played golf in Keith!

Al.:)

keithAngel
8th December 2008, 03:11
Beg pardon:omg: Welcome Dose and please ignore the last post....its his medication:xxgrinning--00xx3:

GaryFifer
8th December 2008, 03:21
I read a book in Keith. But it was too dark.

Alan
8th December 2008, 03:28
Beg pardon:omg: Welcome Dose and please ignore the last post....its his medication:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:D

PAT
8th December 2008, 04:57
Welcome in the forum Dose K !....

Mrs.JMajor
8th December 2008, 05:17
wow seems Gary give u a warm welcome,warm welcome here as well DOSE :Hellooo::Hellooo:

adam&chryss
8th December 2008, 05:20
welcome Dose K :BouncyHappy:

aromulus
8th December 2008, 07:18
Hi there! Just wanted to say hi and that im new on the block here. Im from keith which is between Aberdeen and Inverness in Scotland. Me and my lovely Wifey Rowena just got married in Quezon City on 08/07/08. x

Welcome aboard and congratulations ....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mavid
8th December 2008, 09:31
Welcome to the Forum.

jbt
8th December 2008, 15:44
hello, welcome to the forum.:)

DianaKevy
8th December 2008, 15:47
hello and welcome to the forum. good luck to your application..;)

tiN
8th December 2008, 16:38
Welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo: Good luck to your visa application:)

IainBusby
8th December 2008, 17:35
Hi Hi DOSE K,
Welcome to the forum. I got extremely drunk in Keith once, I think it was at the local football social club.
Iain.

Ann07
8th December 2008, 17:47
welcome dose and goodluck:)

DOSE K
8th December 2008, 20:44
wow!!!! Just wanna say thank u everyone for your warm and friendly welcomes. Cheerz for the advice im gonna get scribbling right away.

DOSE K
8th December 2008, 20:46
I read a book in Keith. But it was too dark.

I,m gonna get writing straight away! waaaaaaa it will have to wait till morning its too dark to see. I read that book too!hehe cheerz Gary2Jessica. All the best to ya.x

nigel
8th December 2008, 22:47
Welcome Dose!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

honeybunny
10th December 2008, 12:23
:Hellooo:welcome and good luck on your application!!!:Hellooo:

acs
10th December 2008, 12:45
:Hellooo:
hello DOSE K welcome :BouncyHappy:

silver13
10th December 2008, 14:40
Hello and welcome to the forum, good luck for the future application

aug06_2006
10th December 2008, 15:05
Welcome to the forum.

fhara
11th December 2008, 12:40
hello welcome...im not too far from your place i think...im near cornhill...goodluck :)

miayela
11th December 2008, 16:44
Welcome to the forum...

Mrs Daddy
11th December 2008, 18:27
welcome to the family:) goodluck for the application:D

ANDRES25
11th December 2008, 22:04
Welcome!

Ana_may365
12th December 2008, 01:48
hiya!welcome to the forum:D

ballistix
12th December 2008, 10:25
welcome DOSE k :D

acs
17th December 2008, 11:37
hello..welcome to the forum....goodluck on your application also.

bonart
22nd April 2009, 18:15
hello everyone, Im bonart and is new in this site..can anyone help me how to use the site please...
i love what i read in this site...please help..

irobot
24th April 2009, 23:21
Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest..."

Hi There DOSE K...Welcome To The Forum...Phil...