PDA

View Full Version : Please advice me

brian&maddy
8th December 2008, 10:48
Hello to all. I am going to submit my application for a fiancee visa this week. But I am still thinking how to compile all the letters and cards that I have received from my fiance for the past three years, as one of evidences of our relationship. I would like to ask those who have already applied for their visa. Been reading Mr. Peter's website on how to compile them and I have seen they were in a portfolio. Well to be honest the letters and cards were sent to me in a big brown envelopes:Erm:. How can I present them in an organized manner?:Erm:
Your advices and help are very much appreciated. THANK YOU.

Maddy

Alan
8th December 2008, 10:51
Hello Maddy.

My wife bought a ring binder and plastic wallets. Looks very professional.

Al.:)

brian&maddy
8th December 2008, 10:57
Hello Maddy.

My wife bought a ring binder and plastic wallets. Looks very professional.

Hello Alan. I will take your advice for that. Thank you.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Tiggers0608
8th December 2008, 11:03
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Hi good luck to you, but if i remember it right just organize it by dates ... :rolleyes:

and just put it in a big brown envelope and organize your stuff like whats in the VFS check list :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
8th December 2008, 11:04
You are most welcome!

brian&maddy
8th December 2008, 11:08
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Hi good luck to you, but if i remember it right just organize it by dates ... :rolleyes:

and just put it in a big brown envelope and organize your stuff like whats in the VFS check list :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks a lot Tiggers. My fiance did not write dates on the letters and cards he sent me so i just arranged them according to the day that i have received them:doh

miayela
8th December 2008, 11:48
Hi i just organized it and put it on a big envelope and give it to the vfs staff..

brian&maddy
8th December 2008, 11:50
Hi i just organized it and put it on a big envelope and give it to the vfs staff..

Thanks Miyaela:)

adam&chryss
8th December 2008, 13:54
i just submitted mine last nov. 27th.. put all the receipts in one small envelope and then seperated envelope for all the cards and letters i sent to my hubby.. another envelope for all photos which by the way printed in 8x10 photo paper where it is in collage form or lay-out form (so it won't be bulky), just same in my wedding photos just look my album in my profile.. the same way i did for all other pictures i submitted :)

brian&maddy
9th December 2008, 12:11
i just submitted mine last nov. 27th.. put all the receipts in one small envelope and then seperated envelope for all the cards and letters i sent to my hubby.. another envelope for all photos which by the way printed in 8x10 photo paper where it is in collage form or lay-out form (so it won't be bulky), just same in my wedding photos just look my album in my profile.. the same way i did for all other pictures i submitted :)

Thanks for your advice :) actually i have seen your photos:) well organized and by the way i have just read about your wonderful news CONGRATULATIONS!!!:BouncyHappy:

MaDDy

adam&chryss
9th December 2008, 19:07
Thanks for your advice :) actually i have seen your photos:) well organized and by the way i have just read about your wonderful news CONGRATULATIONS!!!:BouncyHappy:

MaDDy

thanks maddy! :D
good luck to our applications :)

benb
9th December 2008, 20:32
Hello to all. I am going to submit my application for a fiancee visa this week. But I am still thinking how to compile all the letters and cards that I have received from my fiance for the past three years, as one of evidences of our relationship. I would like to ask those who have already applied for their visa. Been reading Mr. Peter's website on how to compile them and I have seen they were in a portfolio. Well to be honest the letters and cards were sent to me in a big brown envelopes:Erm:. How can I present them in an organized manner?:Erm:
Your advices and help are very much appreciated. THANK YOU.

Maddy

My wife did not submit any letters or sms or chat scripts. They are private. Just 4 photos of us together, photocopy of my passport to proof that I've been to the Philippines, telepone bills. And ofcourse all the other stuff on finance, house, employment etc.

However, that was for a spouse visa. I presume the letters would be helpful for fiancee visa if you don't have other strong evidences (such as photos, ticket receipts).

Ultimately, the ECO is looking for evidence that you both have met and a genuine wedding is going to take place in the UK.

Best Wishes,