PDA

View Full Version : CFO requirements

chuchie
8th December 2008, 14:33
Hi everyone, just a quick question....what are the complete requirements for CFO? Just want to make sure i'll bring everything that's needed for the seminar tomorrow. Will post more tonight as i am rushing at the moment. Thanks in advance!!! Cherrio!!!!:Britain::)

adam&chryss
8th December 2008, 14:45
2 valid id's, passport, marriage licence and ur visa.. don't forget to photocopy them 2pcs. each :)

adam&chryss
8th December 2008, 14:52
oh sorry no need for marriage licence as u are on fiancee visa :D congrats!!! and have a nice trip :)

PAT
8th December 2008, 15:10
Hi everyone, just a quick question....what are the complete requirements for CFO? Just want to make sure i'll bring everything that's needed for the seminar tomorrow. Will post more tonight as i am rushing at the moment. Thanks in advance!!! Cherrio!!!!:Britain::)

Hello chuchie, congratulations !!!.... these are the documents i know you need in CFO seminar. BC-( original for you and xerox for your fiance), Passport - (back to back photocopy- yours and photo copy ), Divorce decree of your fiance (if divorcee). Hope this will help...pls wait for other members.

PAT
8th December 2008, 15:13
Will you please post list of your documents that you submitted in the ECO?.... thanks in advance.

chuchie
8th December 2008, 17:09
Thanks Adam & Chryss, appreciate ur info. Cheers!!!:)

chuchie
8th December 2008, 17:39
Thanks Pat!!! Here's the list of documents submitted to ECO:

1. Completed visa application form with visa photo
2. Letter from fiance to the ECO
3. Evidence of relationship (emails, photos, greeting cards, etc)
4. Fiance's 6months payslips
5. Fiance's 6months bank statements
6. Evidence of fiance's properties with photos and description
(include docs that proves he owns the properties)
7. Fiance's passport photocopies..all stamped pages only
8. My birth certificate
9. Letter from my fiance's company
10. Letter from the pastor who will marry us (who happens to be his Dad), stating the venue of the wedding as well as wedding reception.
11. My bank letter & 6 months statements
12. My passports (new & old)

Don't forget to photocopy everything...except greeting cards & photos. Hope this helps. Cheers!!!:):):)

PAT
8th December 2008, 17:49
Thanks Pat!!! Here's the list of documents submitted to ECO:

1. Completed visa application form with visa photo
2. Letter from fiance to the ECO
3. Evidence of relationship (emails, photos, greeting cards, etc)
4. Fiance's 6months payslips
5. Fiance's 6months bank statements
6. Evidence of fiance's properties with photos and description
(include docs that proves he owns the properties)
7. Fiance's passport photocopies..all stamped pages only
8. My birth certificate
9. Letter from my fiance's company
10. Letter from the pastor who will marry us (who happens to be his Dad), stating the venue of the wedding as well as wedding reception.
11. My bank letter & 6 months statements
12. My passports (new & old)

Don't forget to photocopy everything...except greeting cards & photos. Hope this helps. Cheers!!!:):):)

Many thanks to you chuchie, I want to know if I am updated, afraid to miss something and been reading old post too. Once again congratz and have a safe trip, good luck to your seminar too.TC

Ann07
8th December 2008, 18:53
For the seminar bring:

2 valid ids
BC
passport
and pictures together with ur fiance

And for the sticker u need ur visa:) plus another photcopies i think of the requirements.

Just prepare photocopies of all:) to be safe dear:)

Goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3: