TONY73
8th December 2008, 17:09
FOR ANYONE WHO HAS FILLED IN THE VAF4 (OCT 2007) FORM :
In Part 8 of this form SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST it
mentions Settlement and asks for Evidence of your sponsors
permission to live in the Uk-
I am born and bred in England so we will not need to provide any
evidence for this- is this correct ?
seems simple and straightforward but just want to be sure.

Can anyone help clarify this please ?

chuchie
8th December 2008, 17:43
Hi Tony73, just provide photocopies of your UK passport...all stamped pages only. :)

TONY73
8th December 2008, 18:26
thank you very much !
i thought it would be ok,just double checking though.

All the very best to you !

LittleFingers
8th December 2008, 21:45
Im sure there is an answer somewhere, but I have run out of time tonite - "supporting documents" such as birth certificate, payslips, bank statements etc - are photocopies suffice?(ie. can i pdf these and e-mail to my fiance?)
thanks,
Fingers

Mrs.JMajor
9th December 2008, 00:55
And also your birth certificate tony,that would be straightforward answer to the ECO :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

GaryFifer
9th December 2008, 01:04
Take a picture of ur ass. And if its roast beef u are english

Mrs.JMajor
9th December 2008, 01:38

Oh my gosh !!! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
9th December 2008, 19:13

:Erm::yikes::NoNo::doh:cwm24:

then what if he's scottish???:rolleyes::rolleyes: Haggis?:icon_lol::Rasp:

vbkelly
9th December 2008, 21:28

:D:D:D:omg::omg::omg:

LittleFingers
13th January 2009, 23:36
And also your birth certificate tony,that would be straightforward answer to the ECO :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hi Mrs.J.
You seem quite helpful.
My fiance in Manila and I are in the process of gathering up all the required documentation for a fiance visa for her to come to the UK.
I am wondering what 'original documents' are required off me (from UK) which I need to send (if any) for her to present.
I could send by registered mail , bank statements, payslips, proof of wedding arrangement, Decree Absolute,sponsorship letter, proof of home ownership, plane ticket stubs.
I would intend to send photocopies of all relevant pages from my passport and a copy of my birth certificate.
- just wondering if i need to send any original documents? - I would be a bit hesitant in sending original copies of bank statements and payslips due to the obvious risk of identity fraud if the package got lost, hence would send photocopies or even scan them for my fiance to print out in Manila if this was acceptable?
Any suggestions would be appreciated please,
many thanks
Gary.:Help1:

bornatbirth
13th January 2009, 23:59
try searching the forum,everything your asking has been already answered many times?

you only need photo copies of pretty of most documents and get the others certified and send by courier,have a good read in the many threads in the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
14th January 2009, 01:27
Hi Mrs.J.
You seem quite helpful.

Hi Gary, (little finger) To add on your list of documents is a letter from the company you are working (might the other members will say that is no need) but its obvious here that the more documents u can show to the ECO the more u will have the chance to get fiancee visa
AS for your passport and birth certificate, u need to have it certified by a solicitor ,about the bank statement and payslip,u need to send it original copy and let your fiancee photocopy everything here in Manila

about worrying lost documents,my hubby sent all his original documents using this http://www.interparcel.com/ (DHL) recommended by IainBusby its very reliable,no need to worry lost documents

LittleFingers
14th January 2009, 07:58
Hi Gary, (little finger) To add on your list of documents is a letter from the company you are working (might the other members will say that is no need) but its obvious here that the more documents u can show to the ECO the more u will have the chance to get fiancee visa
AS for your passport and birth certificate, u need to have it certified by a solicitor ,about the bank statement and payslip,u need to send it original copy and let your fiancee photocopy everything here in Manila

about worrying lost documents,my hubby sent all his original documents using this http://www.interparcel.com/ (DHL) recommended by IainBusby its very reliable,no need to worry lost documents

many thanks , and to Bornatbirth.
The number of threads in this forum is MASSIVE, and I have been a little frustrated after a hard days work trying to find the info.
Thanks again.

aromulus
14th January 2009, 08:07
many thanks , and to Bornatbirth.
The number of threads in this forum is MASSIVE, and I have been a little frustrated after a hard days work trying to find the info.
Thanks again.

Great, huh...???:D

aromulus
14th January 2009, 21:47
great - a :censored::censored:!

:cwm23:

:CompBuster: