PDA

View Full Version : ready...

Mrs Daddy
10th December 2008, 19:48
hubby is all ready for my ILR application and the thing that intrigues me is that he didnt bother putting our marriage certifificate as he said we already have sufficient evidence that we are married coz he said he not read it that marriage certificate is a must so he said its alright.:Erm: we hope to post it on monday and its a matter of waiting now:)cross finger:)

GaryFifer
10th December 2008, 19:54
"sufficient evidence that we are married" What is that? stony silences? Argueing about whats on TV, argueing about using all the toilet paper? Or maybe dinners in the dog. Love to see what evidence of that is.

I was reading Air Babylon (good book about what goes on in airlines and the staff involved) last night. My god an arab shiek on his way to Dubai goes First Class with his 2 wifes and alot of a** kissing had to be done. The 2 wifes never spoke much English except for a few words Gucci, and Prada and Johnny Walker Blue. I would recommend that book. great laugh!

kimmi
10th December 2008, 19:57
Goodluck Sis Wheela..:)

Mrs Daddy
10th December 2008, 20:09
"sufficient evidence that we are married" What is that? stony silences? Argueing about whats on TV, argueing about using all the toilet paper? Or maybe dinners in the dog. Love to see what evidence of that is.

I was reading Air Babylon (good book about what goes on in airlines and the staff involved) last night. My god an arab shiek on his way to Dubai goes First Class with his 2 wifes and alot of a** kissing had to be done. The 2 wifes never spoke much English except for a few words Gucci, and Prada and Johnny Walker Blue. I would recommend that book. great laugh!

:doh do i have to elaborate :NoNo:
evidence as follows :

1.Joint account

2.Council tax Bills both on our names

3.Gas and Electric Bills on our names

4.water Bills on both our names

5.letters with both our names

Does that make sense:Erm::NoNo:

Mrs Daddy
10th December 2008, 20:09
Goodluck Sis Wheela..:)

Thanks sistah:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
10th December 2008, 20:17

is that ur own experience Gary??:Erm::NoNo::rolleyes::doh

:doh do i have to elaborate :NoNo:
evidence as follows :

1.Joint account

2.Council tax Bills both on our names

3.Gas and Electric Bills on our names

4.water Bills on both our names

5.letters with both our names

Is that make sense:Erm::NoNo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:with all those evidences sis I dont think they will have any reasons to refuse ur application..:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

DianaKevy
10th December 2008, 20:29
good luck! by the way don't forget to include your certificate that you have pass your UK test. i think thats one of the requirements as well.

Mrs Daddy
10th December 2008, 20:47
good luck! by the way don't forget to include your certificate that you have pass your UK test. i think thats one of the requirements as well.

done it sistah:)tnx by the way:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
10th December 2008, 21:05
hubby is all ready for my ILR application and the thing that intrigues me is that he didnt bother putting our marriage certifificate as he said we already have sufficient evidence that we are married coz he said he not read it that marriage certificate is a must so he said its alright.:Erm: we hope to post it on monday and its a matter of waiting now:)cross finger:)

goodluck wheela

KeithD
10th December 2008, 21:10
I'd include the marriage certificate as that IS the evidence!

Mrs Daddy
10th December 2008, 22:12
tnx t bhing and Bosing and mrs Boss as well for that phone chat recently love yah t ping:D

Ann07
11th December 2008, 13:55
Goodluck wheela:)

Mrs Daddy
11th December 2008, 18:25
tnx ann:)

simplelife
11th December 2008, 22:56

Goodluck to your application.

LEAHnew
12th December 2008, 04:53
Best of luck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

alicat
12th December 2008, 12:43
goodluck...MC is included.

aug06_2006
12th December 2008, 15:59
wish u a luck!

Mrs Daddy
12th December 2008, 18:21
tnx and tnx all:)

ANDRES25
12th December 2008, 21:25
Good Luck!

PAT
13th December 2008, 04:40
Good luck to your application!.... better to include your MC, it doesn't harm your application.

Mrs Daddy
13th December 2008, 17:26
tnx pat and mrs o`farrell hubby will do that:D