PDA

View Full Version : Any one near in Club Ultima Hotel Cebu or Davao ??

Mrs.JMajor
13th December 2008, 03:56
Hi guys from Cebu or Davao? i just received a call from Club Ultima/Crown Regency and check their website also and i found it, they say i won a gift certificate worth 35thousand pesos for a free 4 days and 3 night on their hotel for 4 person ...
Now here is my doubt,just worried to claim it might when we flew to Cebu or Davao the gift certificate is not recognized by the hotel
But i call all the telephone number i found in this site www.clubultima.com and they say "its genuine,you are just lucky enough":NoNo: and they say pick up the gift certificate but we had presentation free meal for 90 minutes ,they are promoting their new build hotel:Help1:

But they assure me not to bring cash,nor credit card to assure that no string a touch or scam,:D
Might this is genuine i just being paranoid because of tough life they might real :cwm3: now still don't know what to do....

So any members living near on that particular hotel ,can u help me to ask if this real,i might flew but if it is not real,no where to stay :icon_lol::action-smiley-081:

Oh,i found this staff while I am on mega mall and they had exhibit (realty) might real,might not,cause if they scam i will turn back to megamall,and blame them

LEAHnew
13th December 2008, 06:12
I am not from Cebu or Davao sorry to reply Mrs.JMajor, but i guess this link is similar about ur query:Erm:

It's a sort of Marketing gimmik:doh and I guess it's a scam:NoNo::NoNo:

http://aboutmyrecovery.com/2006/06/25/vacation-ownership/

Mrs.JMajor
13th December 2008, 07:23
aww after reading the link, i realize you really such a friend :icon_lol:,:cwm38: thanks for that Leah :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38:

aromulus
13th December 2008, 08:02
It seems like that the "Tenerife Scratchcard", due to the Brits having no more money, has emigrated to Phil....:D

DianaKevy
13th December 2008, 12:46
hello mrs major, the club ultima itself its not totally finished yet especially for the hotels but probably they are going to let you stay in their other hotel which is located in Mactan the name is Crown Regency. I'm not sure though if that's genuine but who knows.. they are trying to get clients.....

Mrs.JMajor
13th December 2008, 12:53
Hi Diana,after reading the link of kukurokok,not interested on it anymore hehe