PDA

View Full Version : Good News Bad News

pennybarry
14th December 2008, 10:24
Good news: I just received my ILR approval last Dec 10 after 3 months and 1 day of waiting:BouncyHappy:
Badnews: I tried to book a flight after Christmas as I have 3 weeks holidays paid until Jan 15 but I cannot afford the price of ticket.:Brick:
Good news! I received my 15 days holidays paid plus 100£ cash inside my employer's Christmas card given to me last week and I am really happy for that.:cwm12:
Bad news! I sent my Mom and 3 sisters half of my fortune money but the exchange rate was the lowest ever!:NoNo:

Will try to visit Pinas on April or May and I hope and pray that exchange rate will be higher and better. That will really make me happy.

joebloggs
14th December 2008, 10:34
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:doh

i think good news will come your way next :D

KeithD
14th December 2008, 10:42
Good news: Scouser on the forum :Hellooo:
Bad news: Manc on the forum :Brick:

aromulus
14th December 2008, 10:44
Good news: Scouser on the forum :Hellooo:
Bad news: Manc on the forum :Brick:

In either case keep an eye on your hand bag....:icon_lol:

Ana_may365
14th December 2008, 10:49
yeah!this time is the bad exchange rate ever!its 70 to £,some money changer is only 69.were here in pinas at this time till jan.22nd

lavander
14th December 2008, 10:51

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

joebloggs
14th December 2008, 11:06

why Dom, what do you keep in your handbag that's so valuable :Erm:

aromulus
14th December 2008, 11:17

Me lottery ticket....:D

Mrs.JMajor
14th December 2008, 11:29

Pssssshh,don't tell Mod Aromulos it might lost and u cant find it later if a manc pass by on you :icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
14th December 2008, 13:35
Good news: I just received my ILR approval last Dec 10 after 3 months and 1 day of waiting:BouncyHappy:
Badnews: I tried to book a flight after Christmas as I have 3 weeks holidays paid until Jan 15 but I cannot afford the price of ticket.:Brick:
Good news! I received my 15 days holidays paid plus 100£ cash inside my employer's Christmas card given to me last week and I am really happy for that.:cwm12:
Bad news! I sent my Mom and 3 sisters half of my fortune money but the exchange rate was the lowest ever!:NoNo:

Will try to visit Pinas on April or May and I hope and pray that exchange rate will be higher and better. That will really make me happy.

to sum up Good is the majority:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
14th December 2008, 14:18
Me lottery ticket....:D

:doh good idea, i just keep me lipstick, make up and my colt 45 just incase i spot a scouser :NEW4:

simplelife
14th December 2008, 14:37
[QUOTE=pennybarry;102888]Good news: I just received my ILR approval last Dec 10 after 3 months and 1 day of waiting:BouncyHappy:
Congrats you got your ILR...!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
14th December 2008, 14:52
[QUOTE=pennybarry;102888]Good news: I just received my ILR approval last Dec 10 after 3 months and 1 day of waiting:BouncyHappy:
Congrats you got your ILR...!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks simplelife. It was a long wait, but the bottom line is IT WAS APPROVED! :D. I rang my hubbly when I received my docs. I said : BAD NEWS! I'LL STAY WITH YOU INDEFINITELY:omg::cwm12::BouncyHappy:. and he replied : Bloody Hell ! That's really a bad news:omg:

simplelife
14th December 2008, 14:57
[QUOTE=simplelife;102925]

Thanks simplelife. It was a long wait, but the bottom line is IT WAS APPROVED! :D. I rang my hubbly when I received my docs. I said : BAD NEWS! I'LL STAY WITH YOU INDEFINITELY:omg::cwm12::BouncyHappy:. and he replied : Bloody Hell ! That's really a bad news:omg:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Looks you both have a good sense of humour :icon_lol::icon_lol: really compatible... Best wishes to both of you sis.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
14th December 2008, 15:15
[QUOTE=pennybarry;102926]

:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Looks you both have a good sense of humour :icon_lol::icon_lol: really compatible... Best wishes to both of you sis.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes! We both have sense of humor, he stole my heart for that and vice versa :icon_lol: but sometimes he's bloody moody:D. He doesn't want me to clean our room. If I clean he can'd find his PS3 favourite games CD. Tom Rider and The Fall of Man ahahaha I always hide it.
Best wishes too! :)

simplelife
14th December 2008, 15:23
[QUOTE=simplelife;102928]

Yes! We both have sense of humor, he stole my heart for that and vice versa :icon_lol: but sometimes he's bloody moody:D. He doesn't want me to clean our room. If I clean he can'd find his PS3 favourite games CD. Tom Rider and The Fall of Man ahahaha I always hide it.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Speaking of cleaning; I always get annoyed when hubby left empty beer can on the coffee table or sometimes forget to take off his shoes when he gets home or leave his newspapers everywhere, now I`m here in the Philippines he said, he is missing me nagging at him :icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
14th December 2008, 15:41
[quote=pennybarry;102931]
....... I always get annoyed when hubby left empty beer can on the coffee table or sometimes forget to take off his shoes when he gets home or leave his newspapers everywhere.....
Blimey, you sound like his mother :omg:

simplelife
14th December 2008, 15:43
:icon_lol:
[quote=simplelife;102932]
Blimey, you sound like his mother :omg:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

tiger@tigress
14th December 2008, 20:01

i think good news will come your way next :D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
15th December 2008, 02:52
:D. I rang my hubbly when I received my docs. I said : BAD NEWS! I'LL STAY WITH YOU INDEFINITELY:omg::cwm12::BouncyHappy:. and he replied : Bloody Hell ! That's really a bad news:omg:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: u make me laugh on that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
15th December 2008, 09:10

It is an Everton season ticket, which is a looking a little better now that the toffees beat City. With all the top 5 unable to win, we may sneak back up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

(My dad told me that City were dreadful though...)

KeithD
15th December 2008, 10:15
(My dad told me that City were dreadful though...)
Manchester THE City is dreadful :D

joebloggs
15th December 2008, 12:01

i agree with you, keep telling you i live in the city of Salford :doh

:icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
15th December 2008, 12:05

I knew it,if some one from manchester read your post,and so here is........:icon_lol:

ANDRES25
15th December 2008, 15:06
yes I agree conversion rate nowadays is really crap! Hope it goes up soon!!!

KeithD
15th December 2008, 17:27
i agree with you, keep telling you i live in the city of Salford :doh
Which is (not so) Greater Manchester :D

mavid
15th December 2008, 17:58
Congratulations Penny!

pennybarry
17th December 2008, 07:24
Congratulations Penny!

Thanks Mavid!
Hope everything is alright now. Goodluck! Happy Holidays:BouncyHappy:

PAT
17th December 2008, 10:12
[QUOTE=simplelife;102925]

Congratz pennybarry !:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:....You and your hubby really got good chemistry :)

joebloggs
17th December 2008, 11:58
Which is (not so) Greater Manchester :D

still rather be called a manc than a scouser :D

salford is a city in its own right, it just happens them mancs like scousers keep getting nearer and nearer to us:cwm24: :ARsurrender:

mavid
17th December 2008, 20:21
Thanks Mavid!
Hope everything is alright now. Goodluck! Happy Holidays:BouncyHappy:

You're welcome Penny.

Things are alright...could be bit better tho lol Shame they can't give the decision of my annulment for Christmas Sakes lol No Xmas spirit there in the court hehe

Have A Lovely Christmas!:)

Maria2
21st December 2008, 00:48
[QUOTE=simplelife;102928]

Sounds like you will have to put your foot down with a firm hand, start as you mean to go on, show him the red card and any other adage you can think of if you want a happy life. :cwm23:

pennybarry
21st December 2008, 08:07
:D
[QUOTE=pennybarry;102931]

Sounds like you will have to put your foot down with a firm hand, start as you mean to go on, show him the red card and any other adage you can think of if you want a happy life. :cwm23:

I have 2 feet:D and he's not that type of guy putting my feet in his hand. He has his soft heart:xxgrinning--00xx3:.Just that sometimes he has his kid's heart playing games and I feel neglected:cwm12: but I'll be alright if he will tour me around the countryside:action-smiley-081: I showed him the red card:icon_lol: so not to worry:D. We are happy for 5 years and I hope you will do the same. As you'll only knew your husband well when you start to live together:xxgrinning--00xx3: Everybody wants a happy life of course!
Happy wedding soon!