PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Room To Rent in AC

IanB
15th December 2008, 09:51
My gf will be kicked out of her home next month as the entire block is due to be renovated. Not a nice thing to be told at Christmas!

What is the best way for her to find a new apartment? I think she is currently paying around 4,500 pesos per month. Her plan is to drift around the general area with her neighbours looking for To Let signs! Surely there must be a better way?

Any ideas of offers would be very welcome. She will hopefully only need the place for a year, after which she may be in the UK with me!

Thanks

Ian

simplelife
15th December 2008, 10:26
My gf will be kicked out of her home next month as the entire block is due to be renovated. Not a nice thing to be told at Christmas!

What is the best way for her to find a new apartment? I think she is currently paying around 4,500 pesos per month. Her plan is to drift around the general area with her neighbours looking for To Let signs! Surely there must be a better way?

Any ideas of offers would be very welcome. She will hopefully only need the place for a year, after which she may be in the UK with me!

Thanks

Ian

what is AC?

Mrs.JMajor
15th December 2008, 11:08
yeah,u even didn't tell where :Erm:? which part of Phil :doh

Was also trying to think of AC

Albay Cebu
Air Condition
Appari Cagayan

:D:icon_lol:

IanB
15th December 2008, 11:19
Sorry, its Angeles City, Pampanga!

Mrs.JMajor
15th December 2008, 11:33
Oh ok,i forgot that your g/f was from pampanga,anyway wonder if there are members here living in AC,Good luck hope she can find soon

jimeve
15th December 2008, 18:10
Oh ok,i forgot that your g/f was from pampanga,anyway wonder if there are members here living in AC,Good luck hope she can find soon

Gosh even i know what AC means... alternate current. :D

ANDRES25
15th December 2008, 18:45
wish i could help but I'm living here in Q.C too far from A.C lol!

gemini63
15th December 2008, 20:03
<my suggestion is to let her buy a BUY AND SELL ads magazine in any 7 eleven stores or any magazine stands ,and look ads for rent there.. its complete to look any area she wants..choose and write telephone and addresses and call the owner that she is coming to see it personally so she can choose which best of them all..that is what im doing usually before when looking for rent houses or anything i want to look for..that magazine really helps a lot..

joebloggs
16th December 2008, 00:14

Ay Caramba! as bart simpson would say .. Angeles City :D
the dollhouse one place i want to goto :rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
16th December 2008, 01:10
Ay Caramba! as bart simpson would say .. Angeles City :D
the dollhouse one place i want to goto :rolleyes:

:yikes: dont let ur misses know

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
16th December 2008, 02:13
:yikes: dont let ur misses know

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

my misses wouldn't even let me go in them places where they have xmas tree lights on, outside the building all year round :Erm: and young pretty looking gals stood in the doorway wearing swimming costumes :rolleyes: , they must have a indoor swimming pool :Hellooo:

looks like i'll have to go there one day on my own:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
16th December 2008, 02:34
my misses wouldn't even let me go in them places where they have xmas tree lights on, outside the building all year round :Erm: and young pretty looking gals stood in the doorway wearing swimming costumes :rolleyes: , they must have a indoor swimming pool :Hellooo:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: u really dying to go........:icon_lol::icon_lol:

go sleepppppp 1:35 am now

adam&chryss
16th December 2008, 05:33
Sorry, its Angeles City, Pampanga!

yeah, that's what i thought AC means.. bec. i'm from AC too.. hehehe.

well, lots of subdivision here in AC... if she wants i can help her fine here in essel park subd. :)

anyway, where exactly in AC she stays?

jimeve
16th December 2008, 14:56

You must like swimming Joe, long way to go for a swim.:Erm:

IanB
16th December 2008, 16:02
yeah, that's what i thought AC means.. bec. i'm from AC too.. hehehe.well, lots of subdivision here in AC... if she wants i can help her fine here in essel park subd. anyway, where exactly in AC she stays?

I think its Pandan. Is that a sub division? I don't know if she minds moving elsewhere. She might prefer to be more central. Any help would be very welcome. I will also advise her to try the buy and sell magazines.

Ian