PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

bread2lk
15th December 2008, 09:59
It's been a while since i visited this forum site, How are you all guys doing? Advance Merry x mas to each and everyone of you, I am back here in the Philippines to process my settlement visa to the UK, I will have my interview tomorrow the 16th of this month, any ideas what kind how does it looks like? is it difficult? I am nervous hahaha, I do appreciate to listen all your ideas regarding what you experienced about th interview, thanks alot and have a good day.

Mrs.JMajor
15th December 2008, 11:39
Too late,i wonder if u will get online later,i cant find the link ,i read one of the member here she post here all the questions that ECO asked her, just be yourself ,don't get nervous relax,if that is spouse or fiancee visa for sure the main question is how far u know your fiancee/spouse....

run of time ....i will find the link for you later,its a very helpful one and GOODLUCK to you bread (breadtalk that was my favorite bread shop located at megamall) lol

bread2lk
15th December 2008, 12:12
Thanks alot Mrs.JMajor, that will be nice if u could post here, I will be online for a while, It is a spouse visa, and I hope everything will be ok, thanks alot again and godbless, breadtalk was my favorite too when I was in Singapore that's where I got the idea hehe.

PeterB
15th December 2008, 12:30
Do you mean that you have submitted your application some time ago and have now been called for interview? ... or are you referring to the appointment to submit your application?

Mrs.JMajor
15th December 2008, 14:11
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=162

this isnt the one I am telling....but it helps bit

still searching it though............

Ady
15th December 2008, 20:41
That's a helpful link if ever an interview is needed, already I read that many times haha. But I am wondering if BreadTalk (I love BreadTalk too yum yum) is talking about the submission of the documents? Or has she been called to interview there?

BreadTalk, can you please clarify. And good luck! And also, if you have an interview, PLEASE share your experiences too if you are happy to. The interview process is still very mysterious to many of us.