PDA

View Full Version : VISA FEE payment

ANDRES25
15th December 2008, 15:21
I went to Banco De Oro today and asked the teller if I can pay my settlement visa fee there but she said they only accept US visa payments, but I read on this website http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/where.aspx that I can pay it at any branch of BDO. WEIRD!... I was in a rush that's why I didn't reconfirm it with the bank manager. Did anyone here pay their visa fee at BDO before?

mavid
15th December 2008, 16:01
I paid my visa fee at BDO last March, but that was Visit Visa but then again i would assume settlement visas as well. Maybe it depends on the branch?

DianaKevy
15th December 2008, 16:02
Hello Mrs. O'farrell, what I did was I paid in Managers Cheque using BDO. Just make sure that you have the current visa fee amount.

simplelife
15th December 2008, 16:31
Or you can also try to pay thru Bancnet online.

Just choose which bank you have an account then click " I agree" then choose payment button
and choose Biller: British Embassy
then enter you passport number, ATM card number,account type then the amount. and thats it.

http://www.bancnetonline.com/

jta
15th December 2008, 16:42
for my experienced, i think it depends on the bank branch because at 1st i went to metrobank and they said i should have an account with them which i don't have and i went to BPI bank same reason i should have account...out of curiousity i went to other BPI branch and then there i made my payment with no problem..

ballistix
15th December 2008, 17:25
I went to BDO today. I just said I'm going to pay for British Visa and they accept my payment.

I checked the status now on my online application that need to be printed, it still says that "Payment Made: No". Is it normal or I need to wait until the status? I'll just make an appointment?

Anyway, what is STD code in the appointment section?

ANDRES25
15th December 2008, 18:42
Oh, thanks everyone! I 'm gonna try again tomorrow. I don't have any account with Metrobank or any banks just BDO. So hopefully I'll be able to pay it tomorrow then lodge my visa application on Thursday. With regard to your question Ballistix, i just put 63 as my STD code because I don't have a landline number just a mobile number. I guess if you provided both landline and mobile u can put there 02 for your landline. Check which one works.

ballistix
15th December 2008, 18:54
thanks MRS. O'farrell. i already got a confirmation of appointment.
ill submit my application on wednesday. Goodluck on your application.

btw, what type of visa are you applying for?

xebec
15th December 2008, 19:33
We had the same problem with Banco doro when we applied for fiance visa last April. I think its a lack of training as another branch we went to were fine and we were able to make our payment.

The embassy website is very confident that payment can be made at any branch but in reality its the luck of the draw

ballistix
15th December 2008, 19:48
i agree with you xebec, the other teller even asked me if i checked the amount i will pay online. I think they don't even have a list for the exact payment for each type of visa.

good thing, the teller who is attending to me is so nice and pretty. I even got her full name from her id. I'll check it in fs. hehehehe

ballistix
15th December 2008, 21:11
oh no!:CompBuster:

I already paid earlier this morning for 7722 + 120(bank charge) Pesos for student visa. according to vfs-uk.ph (http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/visafees.aspx)

I just notice now from the Completed Application confirmation email that I need to pay PHP 8,415.00.

Which one is correct? I'm Confused :Help1:

Mrs.JMajor
16th December 2008, 01:17
I went to BDO today. I just said I'm going to pay for British Visa and they accept my payment.

I checked the status now on my online application that need to be printed, it still says that "Payment Made: No". Is it normal or I need to wait until the status? I'll just make an appointment?

Its normal :xxgrinning--00xx3: just bring the receipt of payment

Mrs O'farrel
I bet you,if i were you:cwm23: i will complain the teller who told u that they are not accepting visa payment from British embassy,
they are.......... i paid mine at BDO megamall

Mrs.JMajor
16th December 2008, 01:26
oh no!:CompBuster:

I already paid earlier this morning for 7722 + 120(bank charge) Pesos for student visa. according to vfs-uk.ph (http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/visafees.aspx)

I just notice now from the Completed Application confirmation email that I need to pay PHP 8,415.00.

Which one is correct? I'm Confused :Help1:

Dont be,its ok,whether u are excess or deficit the UKVAC will give u refund or ask the deficit

ballistix
16th December 2008, 03:04
@Mrs.JMajor
Thanks a lot :BouncyHappy:

miayela
16th December 2008, 05:11
I went to Banco De Oro today and asked the teller if I can pay my settlement visa fee there but she said they only accept US visa payments, but I read on this website http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/where.aspx that I can pay it at any branch of BDO. WEIRD!... I was in a rush that's why I didn't reconfirm it with the bank manager. Did anyone here pay their visa fee at BDO before?
Hi MRS. O'farrell i paid mine thru BDO Makati branch..
I actually ask if they can give me a managers check but then i was told that they can give me receipt instead cause thats what they usually do for the visa fee payment..