PDA

View Full Version : Fiancee Visa ...

brian&maddy
16th December 2008, 12:16
Hello. Finally all the time I spent filling documents and evidences i need to submit together with my application has come to an end. I have just received a phone call from BDO telling me that I already have the money which my fiance has transferred to my account. I am going to submit my application on Friday hopefully on appointment. There is one thing i would like to ask in regards with compiling the documents which my fiance sent me. Together with his last 6 months bank account statements, he also sent his income tax return document. Im thinking where should i include them? Should i put them together with the bank statements as proof of his income? or is it considered as one proof of his nationality aside from having his passport?

all answers are very much appreciated. thank you!

simplelife
16th December 2008, 13:18
Hello. Finally all the time I spent filling documents and evidences i need to submit together with my application has come to an end. I have just received a phone call from BDO telling me that I already have the money which my fiance has transferred to my account. I am going to submit my application on Friday hopefully on appointment. There is one thing i would like to ask in regards with compiling the documents which my fiance sent me. Together with his last 6 months bank account statements, he also sent his income tax return document. Im thinking where should i include them? Should i put them together with the bank statements as proof of his income? or is it considered as one proof of his nationality aside from having his passport?

I thought its best to put it together with all the financial statements. Goodluck to you.

vbkelly
16th December 2008, 13:26

just put in the top of your files your application form followed by your personal details (both of you) like passport, BC next all statements in order the dates then your relationship evidences.

Mrs.JMajor
16th December 2008, 14:11
Anyway,they will still arrange it up to their own set of file (UKVAC)

miayela
16th December 2008, 17:06
Well i think maybe you can compile it together with the bank statement..
Good Luck on your application..