PDA

View Full Version : Succesful Spouse Visa

bread2lk
16th December 2008, 12:20
I went to an interview this afternoon (in the Philippines) and my visa was granted, Thanks for everyone, this forum really helped me alot, reading all their opinions, The interview last only for 10 minutes, it wasn't so difficult and I have last one thing to do before going back to the UK, the cfo seminar...I am just saying this because I wanna thank everyone in this forum, God Bless Us All..and Merry X mas.

brian&maddy
16th December 2008, 12:24
Congratulations!!! God Bless you and your trip to UK

walesrob
16th December 2008, 12:34
Excellent news, congratulations and welcome to the sunny UK!

mavid
16th December 2008, 12:37
Well Done! Congratulations.

simplelife
16th December 2008, 13:15
What a nice Christmas presents for you and your husband.! Congratulations..

vbkelly
16th December 2008, 13:18
I went to an interview this afternoon (in the Philippines) and my visa was granted, Thanks for everyone, this forum really helped me alot, reading all their opinions, The interview last only for 10 minutes, it wasn't so difficult and I have last one thing to do before going back to the UK, the cfo seminar...I am just saying this because I wanna thank everyone in this forum, God Bless Us All..and Merry X mas.

congrats to both of you

PAT
16th December 2008, 13:19
Woooowww...!!! congratulations..! how many weeks of waiting sis?

PAT
16th December 2008, 13:23

Will you please post the questions asked in your interview?....

KeithD
16th December 2008, 13:32
....welcome to the sunny UK!
...and I'll have one of what ever he's on! :rolleyes:

Sangoma
16th December 2008, 13:59

Well done. How many others were there to collect their visas at 3pm? Wondered if you were one of them.

Mrs.JMajor
16th December 2008, 14:07
Bring some dried fish for Keith as showing of appreciation recognition for his site:D

congratzzzzzzzzz

KeithD
16th December 2008, 14:10
Bring some dried fish for Keith as showing of appreciation recognition for his site:D
Someone is looking for a spanking :rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
16th December 2008, 14:14
awww sorry lol i didn't realize that u don't like the dried fish :icon_lol:

Bring balut instead :doh

PAT
16th December 2008, 15:10

:omg::omg::omg: i can imagine the neighbor's noses ! hehehe...

bread2lk
16th December 2008, 15:32
There are few applicants some are for visit visas and some are for settlement I thinked they granted visas for those who applied for settlement, and I am sorry for those visits because most have been refused.

bread2lk
16th December 2008, 15:43
Hi Pat, It was 10 wks (workings days only) They only asked me few questions like How long do I intend to stay in the UK?, where did I meet my husband? what is he doing in the UK? and the rest was about my last application I made in Norway before.

KeithD
16th December 2008, 15:46
:omg::omg::omg: i can imagine the neighbor's noses ..
Bet you can't.....

Neigbour 1:
http://www.aolcdn.com/channels/0f/06/47434bf0-00124-02a3b-400cb8e1

Manc Neighbour:
http://www.tanmonkey.com/images/monkey/proboscis-monkey-big-nose.gif

jbt
16th December 2008, 16:29
Congratulations!!!:BouncyHappy:

PAT
16th December 2008, 16:37
Bet you can't.....

Neigbour 1:
http://www.aolcdn.com/channels/0f/06/47434bf0-00124-02a3b-400cb8e1

Manc Neighbour:
http://www.tanmonkey.com/images/monkey/proboscis-monkey-big-nose.gif

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

PAT
16th December 2008, 16:40
Hi Pat, It was 10 wks (workings days only) They only asked me few questions like How long do I intend to stay in the UK?, where did I meet my husband? what is he doing in the UK? and the rest was about my last application I made in Norway before.

Thank you so much bread2lk, i appreciate your reply to my query :)congratz once again :):):)

miayela
16th December 2008, 16:53
Congratulations bread2lk..
have a safe flight..

Ady
16th December 2008, 17:12
Well done Bread2tlk. I am glad you are accepted. Woo. A big relief for you. Thanks for the questions too, but yes, it is always sad to see those that are refused.

Well done!

Mrs Daddy
16th December 2008, 17:53
Another succesful visa:xxparty-smiley-050: lets call for celebration:Beer: congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
16th December 2008, 18:00
:)Congrats

Sangoma
17th December 2008, 06:45
and I have last one thing to do before going back to the UK, the cfo seminar....

Did someone there give you the address of CFO?
My avatar is my wife :)

adam&chryss
17th December 2008, 07:08
congratulations!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

i'm sure u'll have a very happy christmas :D

bread2lk
17th December 2008, 08:09
Thanks alot guys, and yes Sangoma here is the address of cfo, I just finished that today, first you have to go to Taft Avenue to fulfill the seminar, will take for maybe an hr, depends how many the applicants are there they will issue you the yellow certificate after that go to the cfo and get ur certificate to leave the country, it will take only for half a day, more or less..here are the address:

Where to conduct the seminar is located in
2242 Taft Avenue Manila (Opposite of the De La Salle University)

cfo building is in
1342 Quirino Avenue (it is easy to find, its the only building in that area with pink color corner of Qurino Avenue and Osmena Highway)

Good luck to those who are waiting for there visa,and once again thanks alot guys for the very welcoming and friendly messages.

acs
17th December 2008, 11:34
:Hellooo::BouncyHappy: Congrats.....:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

honeybunny
17th December 2008, 11:57
:Hellooo:congrats and have a safe trip.........:Hellooo:

misscarie
17th December 2008, 19:20
Congratulations To All the Successful Visa Applicant and to those who are going to lodge they're application ... Goodluck Po :)

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

mavid
17th December 2008, 19:45
I accompanied my friend to CFO last Tuesday. We went to St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation-Center for Overseas Workers in QC. Took LRT 2 then to Katipunan Station. The center is just few steps on the right as you leave the trains station. We got there around 10am then left around 1:30. She finished her seminar & got her CFO sticker on the same place.

ANDRES25
18th December 2008, 16:33
Congrats!!!!!!

DianaKevy
18th December 2008, 16:44
congratulations to you both. what a wonderful christmas gift.:)