PDA

View Full Version : FLR received for 12 weeks..

DianaKevy
19th December 2008, 13:36
Hello everyone I've got my FLR this morning. Atlast for 12 weeks waiting, its a looonggg wait. It's a nice christmas gift for my hubby and I.:):):cwm12::cwm12::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

mavid
19th December 2008, 14:02
Congratulations DianaKevy!

DianaKevy
19th December 2008, 14:11
Congratulations DianaKevy!

thank you mavid :)

alicat
19th December 2008, 14:31
congratulations...

vbkelly
19th December 2008, 14:43
Hello everyone I've got my FLR this morning. Atlast for 12 weeks waiting, its a looonggg wait. It's a nice christmas gift for my hubby and I.:):):cwm12::cwm12::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

congrats to both of you and merry christmas!

kimmi
19th December 2008, 15:45
well done Diana..All the best..:)

DianaKevy
19th December 2008, 15:50
thank you very much alicat, vbkelly and kimmi :) :cwm12::cwm12: merry merry christmas to you all! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

Mrs Daddy
19th December 2008, 19:07
congrats and happy holidays.God Bless:)

adam&chryss
19th December 2008, 19:14
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
congratulations!!!

DOSE K
19th December 2008, 19:58
Yeehaaaaaaaaaaa Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Mrs.JMajor
20th December 2008, 00:30
Well then if that would be the case,i would go apply personally (and i would not mind the 200 at least i can sort a job that quick) rather than to wait 12 weeks or nearly 3 months,gosh that was boring that u even cant go work, and just in case feel homesick, keep thinking of my kids huwahhh :bigcry:

congratulation anyway diana :Hellooo:

PAT
20th December 2008, 05:16
Congratulations Diana.!!!.....

DianaKevy
20th December 2008, 12:45
Well then if that would be the case,i would go apply personally (and i would not mind the 200 at least i can sort a job that quick) rather than to wait 12 weeks or nearly 3 months,gosh that was boring that u even cant go work and just in case feel homesick keep thinking of my kids huwahhh :bigcry:

congratulation anyway diana :Hellooo:

thank you very much.:)if you are applying FLR and you have plan to work I would suggest you apply personally coz you will be going crazy on waiting for it. It's a waste of time. But if you are applying ILR I guess it's alright of waiting for a long time.

thank you thank you to mrs daddy, adam& chryss, and pat as well :) cheers:BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

miayela
20th December 2008, 14:48
Congrats Diana..
Happy Holidays!

DianaKevy
20th December 2008, 16:32
Congrats Diana..
Happy Holidays!

thank you Miayela :)

jbt
21st December 2008, 00:52
congratulations:BouncyHappy:

acs
21st December 2008, 12:30
Congrats and Merry Christmas .....:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Ann07
21st December 2008, 16:06
Hi mam late nasad ko wahhhhhhh

Anyway better late than never :icon_lol: CONGRATULATIONS MAM........happy for you. The long wait is over and more to come:icon_lol:

Thanks for the beautiful card.
HAppy christmas to you both:)

DianaKevy
21st December 2008, 17:07
Hi mam late nasad ko wahhhhhhh

Anyway better late than never :icon_lol: CONGRATULATIONS MAM........happy for you. The long wait is over and more to come:icon_lol:

Thanks for the beautiful card.
HAppy christmas to you both:)

heheeheh thank you and your welcome :)

tiN
21st December 2008, 21:35
Congratulations to you both:Hellooo::Hellooo:

DianaKevy
22nd December 2008, 10:19
thank you tin,acs and jbt :) Happy Holidays! ;)

DianaKevy
23rd December 2008, 23:27
HI Diana

Congrats!!!

I might need your advise cos i will need to apply for FLR after my wedding next year.
For now, Merry CHristmas and a Happy new Year!!!

Thank you Fhars. :) Sure no problem.:xxgrinning--00xx3: When are you getting married? when will your visa be expired?

Happy Christmas too and a blessed New Year!!!:Cuckoo: :)

DianaKevy
29th December 2008, 00:16
Hi Diana,

My visa will expire on June 09 and our wedding date is on Feb 28, 2009. Im excited and my hubby had bought hs suit already ha! I dont know what to wear though... Im thinkin if i'll wear a wedding dress or just a dress for civil wed ?

Hello Fhars,

Well I've worn a wedding dress on my civil wedding, though I had it made in the Philippines then have it mailed. Depends on your budget really especially the wedding dresses here are very expensive.

simplelife
29th December 2008, 02:37
Hello Fhars,

Well I've worn a wedding dress on my civil wedding, though I had it made in the Philippines then have it mailed. Depends on your budget really especially the wedding dresses here are very expensive.

Yes its true, dresses in the UK are very expensive. So for those planning to get married in the UK like me its best to buy your dress here in the Philippines. I think we have more choices here and we can easily get our sizes. Unless you are not thrifty like me, you can expect to spend at least 200 pounds or more for your wedding dress in the UK.

AJS
29th December 2008, 04:06
Hello Fhars,

hi dianakevy:) i also had my dress made here.. i was wondering how you have yours mailed to the uk?:) cause i'm thinking it would be a bit of a hassle having it hand carried:)

DianaKevy
29th December 2008, 13:48
hi dianakevy:) i also had my dress made here.. i was wondering how you have yours mailed to the uk?:) cause i'm thinking it would be a bit of a hassle having it hand carried:)

i had my dress mailed through UPS. i know its very expensive but its guaranteed that you will receive it safely.

DianaKevy
29th December 2008, 20:52
Hi Diana,

Yeah wedding dresses are really expensive n England... =( How did you get your dress and where? Did you send your measurements too? Is there any website I can visit? thank you!

Hello Fhars,

I had it measured when I was still in the Philippines. If you want I have friend designers in Cebu. I have their email ad if you are interested. All you have to do is just send measurements to them. just let me know. are you from Cebu?

AJS
30th December 2008, 04:37
i had my dress mailed through UPS. i know its very expensive but its guaranteed that you will receive it safely.

thanks diana:) i'll inquire their rates, and probably inquire at fedex and dhl as well.. see which one's more affordable:)

DianaKevy
30th December 2008, 17:45
thanks diana:) i'll inquire their rates, and probably inquire at fedex and dhl as well.. see which one's more affordable:)

ok good luck.:xxgrinning--00xx3: when are you coming here in UK? when is your wedding?:)

ANDRES25
30th December 2008, 18:02
CONGRATS DIANAkevey! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

DianaKevy
30th December 2008, 18:30
CONGRATS DIANAkevey! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

thank you mrs.o'farrell :) Happy New Year too!:BouncyHappy:

AJS
31st December 2008, 09:28
ok good luck.:xxgrinning--00xx3: when are you coming here in UK? when is your wedding?:)

well we're hoping to get our visa mid march so i could travel by end of march..:) then we'll get married june 12, 2009:)

DianaKevy
31st December 2008, 13:12
well we're hoping to get our visa mid march so i could travel by end of march..:) then we'll get married june 12, 2009:)

i see. hope everything is going well as plan. good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Happy Happy New Year!:BouncyHappy::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:

DianaKevy
5th January 2009, 13:42
Hi Diana,

Thank you! The wedding will be next month and I havent prepared anything yet... i'm scared that I dont get my COA on time.... You think I should get a dress now? or wait for my COA? im confused.... Im from Bicol but my Dad is working in Cebu. You think they can send it to me asap? Happy NEw YEAR!!! =) Cheers!

hhhmmm I see. Do u have bookings already in the registry office? It would be better to start preparing now. It doesnt matter if it comes early right? If we give them an early date deadline I'm sure they can and they will prioritize you as well coz you are here. Have u heard of Dino LLoren, ray Kuan? those are one of the designers? they are very good. just pick one.:) Happy New Year too! cheers!

bread2lk
13th January 2009, 18:06
congrats

DianaKevy
13th January 2009, 19:14
congrats

DianaKevy
14th January 2009, 12:48
Hiya diana,

I received my COA yesterday after 2 weeks of waiting! Im excited!!

woopee you can now focus on your wedding preps :):cwm12::BouncyHappy:

misscarie
14th January 2009, 12:51
Goodluck on ur wedding :)