PDA

View Full Version : Hey guess what? :-)

nigel
24th December 2008, 16:23
Oh.....nothing!

(Well you've all done silly ones like that, I thought I'd do one!)

adam&chryss
24th December 2008, 16:31
well, i haven't guess anythng.. so i guess my guessing is right :D

Happy Christmas!!!

joebloggs
24th December 2008, 16:34
I'm guessing your jokes are as old as the pile of stones behind you in your avatar..:yikes:

or you've got bob monkhouses joke book :doh

nigel
24th December 2008, 19:04
I'm guessing your jokes are as old as the pile of stones behind you in your avatar..:yikes:

or you've got bob monkhouses joke book :doh
I do get my jokes from a book, they're not that funny but I am getting better at translating the Latin...:Erm:

KeithD
24th December 2008, 19:55
Nigel bumped into Steve and his friend Paul at the bar where the lawyers meet on Friday night for a drink. It was always a big night for one-up-man-ship.
Whilst having a drink together, a phone started to ring and Nigel stuck his thumb in his ear and started talking into his little finger. "It's the latest technology", he explained. "I've had a silicon chip inserted into my thumb and another into my little finger, and I've got a little amplifier in my ear. It's better than screwing around with one of those cumbersome mobile phones."
The next time they met, a phone rang again whilst they were having a drink. This time Paul answered, merely by talking. "It's the latest technology", he said. "It's the tooth phone. Not as instructive as sticking your thumb in your ear and talking into your little finger. I've had a silicon chip inserted into a hollow tooth and another inserted into my ear."
"Are you O.K.", asked Nigel.
"Don't worry," Steve replied, "it's just a fax coming through."

nigel
26th December 2008, 23:37
Nigel bumped into Steve and his friend Paul at the bar where the lawyers meet on Friday night for a drink. It was always a big night for one-up-man-ship.
Whilst having a drink together, a phone started to ring and Nigel stuck his thumb in his ear and started talking into his little finger. "It's the latest technology", he explained. "I've had a silicon chip inserted into my thumb and another into my little finger, and I've got a little amplifier in my ear. It's better than screwing around with one of those cumbersome mobile phones."
The next time they met, a phone rang again whilst they were having a drink. This time Paul answered, merely by talking. "It's the latest technology", he said. "It's the tooth phone. Not as instructive as sticking your thumb in your ear and talking into your little finger. I've had a silicon chip inserted into a hollow tooth and another inserted into my ear."
"Are you O.K.", asked Nigel.
"Don't worry," Steve replied, "it's just a fax coming through."
It's ironic you tell that joke..there's a youtube video of me telling that same joke!:yikes:

Toyang
4th January 2009, 08:36
Oh.....nothing!

(Well you've all done silly ones like that, I thought I'd do one!)

Good one huh :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Anyway, Happy Birthday to you and your wifey Vimvie (in advance)
I greet you now so wont forget to send me an invitation card hehehe:icon_lol: