PDA

View Full Version : Karavision Computerize videoke machine

gemini63
28th December 2008, 17:59
I would like to ask permission from the administrator, to allow me posting this mesage,just for this one only..Just want to know if any members here who would like or interested to buy my personal used videoke machine for the reason of im going back to phil. soon and staying there for long time.taking care of my farm to be ready for retirement.Its a Karavision, more than 10 thousand songs computerized remote control player.Included on the sale are: speakers, amplifier unit, equalizer ,microphone,remote control and songbook with complete wirings.It gives a nice voice effect, with the machine voice control mixer,which makes somebody inspired while singing,even newly learners how to sing.Just program thru remote control all the songs u want to sing that you can find in songbook included, and automatically plays one by one as programmed.Hope the administrator will alow this message, for this is the only way i think to disposed it..If anybody interested just ask me how much,coz price is negotiable...cheers...ADVANCE HAPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

vbkelly
28th December 2008, 22:46
I would like to ask permission from the administrator, to allow me posting this mesage,just for this one only..Just want to know if any members here who would like or interested to buy my personal used videoke machine for the reason of im going back to phil. soon and staying there for long time.taking care of my farm to be ready for retirement.Its a Karavision, more than 10 thousand songs computerized remote control player.Included on the sale are: speakers, amplifier unit, equalizer ,microphone,remote control and songbook with complete wirings.It gives a nice voice effect, with the machine voice control mixer,which makes somebody inspired while singing,even newly learners how to sing.Just program thru remote control all the songs u want to sing that you can find in songbook included, and automatically plays one by one as programmed.Hope the administrator will alow this message, for this is the only way i think to disposed it..If anybody interested just ask me how much,coz price is negotiable...cheers...ADVANCE HAPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

have tagalog songs in it and how much?

gemini63
29th December 2008, 10:01
have tagalog songs in it and how much?

Hi vbkelly, yes theres is tagalog songs, almost all songs was there,even spanish songs.Its like a machine used in karaoke pubs in phil. I think 160 pounds is already cheap, coz its 3 pcs machines all with all the accessories on it.Postage will be on the buyer side.Maybe it wil not cost more than 25 pounds.It can be free postage if pick up..or if its just less than 2 hrs from south somerset i can deliver it so il be the one to install it.But instead of postage,il have it for petrol.. he..he..Its a good price already..

vbkelly
29th December 2008, 23:44
Hi vbkelly, yes theres is tagalog songs, almost all songs was there,even spanish songs.Its like a machine used in karaoke pubs in phil. I think 160 pounds is already cheap, coz its 3 pcs machines all with all the accessories on it.Postage will be on the buyer side.Maybe it wil not cost more than 25 pounds.It can be free postage if pick up..or if its just less than 2 hrs from south somerset i can deliver it so il be the one to install it.But instead of postage,il have it for petrol.. he..he..Its a good price already..

you mean its a big karaoke machine sayang naman there's no space in my house for that big machine.

PeterB
30th December 2008, 05:29
Can I collect in Davao???

simplelife
30th December 2008, 07:19
[QUOTE=gemini63;104564]QUOTE]

Thats a pitty, I would love to have that one, but Fiance worry that our neighbors will be all angry to us. :icon_lol:

If only I can sing like Regine V. our neighbors might tolerate it, but sad to say huhuhu I love music, but music doesn`t love me.:icon_lol::icon_lol:

gemini63
30th December 2008, 11:01
you mean its a big karaoke machine sayang naman there's no space in my house for that big machine.

Hi, its not big machine.its just like a vcd player. the equalizer same size too.and also the amplifier same size. so its in 3 layers...It can be place under tv stand like the ordinary dvd player..What i mean like in karaoke bar, are those when you get a private room in a karaoke bars..weight is less than 10 kilos i think for the 3 pcs machine, but including 2 speakers it will add weight..

gemini63
30th December 2008, 11:05
Can I collect in Davao???

Hi peterB...he..he..the machine is here in uk right now...But i bought it there in Davao he..he..Massive of stores selling this kind there.But its not the whole lot they sell.You have to buy them separately.What i mean are the Karavision,amplifier and the equalizer..to make the sounds so good, as the result of voice mixing..

gemini63
30th December 2008, 11:14
[QUOTE=gemini63;104564]QUOTE]

Thats a pitty, I would love to have that one, but Fiance worry that our neighbors will be all angry to us. :icon_lol:

If only I can sing like Regine V. our neighbors might tolerate it, but sad to say huhuhu I love music, but music doesn`t love me.:icon_lol::icon_lol:

he..he.. if you like to sing and your voice is not good as regine velasquez, this kind of machine is good for you.Coz it will make you voice almost like her if you know how to proper voice mixing of the machine..Its very inspiring to sing with this machine.Me i dont know too how to sing before, but because when i start singing with this machine, it inspired me and i keep on singing, so thats why now, my voice developed..Im not shy to sing anymore..But up to now if singing not in this kind of machine,im in hard up singing coz i think my voice is not right.He..he..Yeah im not joking...Like that magic sing microphone..ohhhh,,my voice is like a donald duck on that.. If your worried about the neightbors, the volume can be adjusted anyway.

vbkelly
30th December 2008, 22:54
Hi peterB...he..he..the machine is here in uk right now...But i bought it there in Davao he..he..Massive of stores selling this kind there.But its not the whole lot they sell.You have to buy them separately.What i mean are the Karavision,amplifier and the equalizer..to make the sounds so good, as the result of voice mixing..

what brand?

gemini63
31st December 2008, 10:39
what brand?

the brand is "KARAVISION" for the player.The black one.Its the machine usually used commercially by the Big Box karaoke machines makers in phil. coz its heavy duty than other brand and kind. What they do, they made a big box like a juke box and put that machine inside the box and made all the wirings...with the speakers attached on it too,inside the box.