PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody!!!

DOSE K
29th December 2008, 21:30
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY AND VERY MERRY XMAS!!! MY WIFEY ROWENA IS PAYING HER VISA FEE TODAY AND THEN APPLYING HER APP TOMORROW ONLINE. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG TO HER APPOINTMENT AVERAGELY TAKES?? GRRRRR IM NERVOUS ABOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS ALREADY AND SHE HASNT EVEN APPLIED YET.HEHEHE GEARED UP FOR THE LONG WAIT!!! I WOULD TAKE A WEE DRAM FOR THE NERVES BUT GRANDFAITHER BILL DRANK ALL THE GROUSE AT CRIMBO DINNER.HEHEHE ALL THE BREAST TO:Hellooo: EVERYONE HERE AT FILUK. MANIGONG BAGONG TAON!!!!:BouncyHappy:

PAT
30th December 2008, 02:41
Hello DoseK ... good luck to you and Rowena. My fiance and I still preparing our docs for my application and thinking about it makes my hands cold ( nervous ) hehehe... I tried VV before and denied maybe I got this feeling because of my experience. Does Rowena applying for spouse or fiance visa?

Mrs Daddy
30th December 2008, 20:29
Hi Dose I hope you are not angry :)

DOSE K
31st December 2008, 00:44
Hello DoseK ... good luck to you and Rowena. My fiance and I still preparing our docs for my application and thinking about it makes my hands cold ( nervous ) hehehe... I tried VV before and denied maybe I got this feeling because of my experience. Does Rowena applying for spouse or fiance visa?

ROWENA IS MY WIFE. WE MARRIED JULY OF THIS YEAR IN QUEZON CITY. WE ARE APPLYING FOR SPOUSE!!!!! WAAAAAAA..HEHE.

DOSE K
31st December 2008, 00:45
Hi Dose I hope you are not angry :)

NAH I NEVER ANGRY MRS DADDY UNLESS IM LATE HOME FROM WORK AND MY DINNERS IN THE DOG:doh HEHE

joebloggs
31st December 2008, 01:01
NAH I NEVER ANGRY MRS DADDY UNLESS IM LATE HOME FROM WORK AND MY DINNERS IN THE DOG:doh HEHE

it could be worse, your dog could be your dinner :yikes:

my misses has threatened me with that many times :NoNo:

miayela
31st December 2008, 03:46
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY AND VERY MERRY XMAS!!! MY WIFEY ROWENA IS PAYING HER VISA FEE TODAY AND THEN APPLYING HER APP TOMORROW ONLINE. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG TO HER APPOINTMENT AVERAGELY TAKES?? GRRRRR IM NERVOUS ABOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS ALREADY AND SHE HASNT EVEN APPLIED YET.HEHEHE GEARED UP FOR THE LONG WAIT!!! I WOULD TAKE A WEE DRAM FOR THE NERVES BUT GRANDFAITHER BILL DRANK ALL THE GROUSE AT CRIMBO DINNER.HEHEHE ALL THE BREAST TO:Hellooo: EVERYONE HERE AT FILUK. MANIGONG BAGONG TAON!!!!:BouncyHappy:
Hello DOSE K Good luck on your wife's visa application..

Rowena can select what day and time she can have an appointment with the VFS office just sort out all the papers you will be submitting, then if your wife is ready to submit then she can have her appointment online..
Just like what me and my husband did i submitted mine friday morning around 10.30 am which was good cause it wasnt really that busy..:)
Cheers!
Happy New Year!

angel1231
31st December 2008, 14:32
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:welcome and happy new year:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: