PDA

View Full Version : Twin Brit brothers both dating Filipina's!

nigel
2nd January 2009, 20:34
My Filipina extraordinaire wifey met a Filipina on the bus near us!:) It turns out that she only lives around the corner from us here in Chessington!:cwm12: She is marrying a Brit guy soon...but anyway, her future husband has a twin brother who is also dating a Filipina!:yikes:

It's nice to know I'm not the only guy in Chessington that can appreciate a beautiful woman!:D

Mrs Daddy
2nd January 2009, 20:35
oohhh goodluck for them is it a double wedding then :D

kimmi
2nd January 2009, 20:37
that's good to know that Vimvie met a nice Filipina near ur place..

and goodluck to those brits..:)

nigel
2nd January 2009, 20:39
I don't think it will be no...wouldn't it be cool if it was though!:rolleyes: I bought my Vimvie this professional camera for xmas 'cause she wants to be a photographer..so maybe she will do their wedding photo's!:)

Mrs Daddy
2nd January 2009, 20:40
:D goodluck for her:)

aromulus
2nd January 2009, 20:42
Filipina on the bus near us!:) She is marrying a Brit guy soon...but anyway, her future husband has a twin brother who is also dating a Filipina!:yikes:
:D

Twins huh...???:omg:

That sounds like fun......:D

nigel
2nd January 2009, 20:43
that's good to know that Vimvie met a nice Filipina near ur place..

and goodluck to those brits..:)
Yes it is good that my Vimvie now has a friend! Vimvie might end up working in a care home in Epsom...I was hoping she would do something other than care work...but then they are all Filipino's working there so maybe it will good for her to meet new friends!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
2nd January 2009, 20:44
as long as she have passion doing it thats all that matters nigel:)

kimmi
2nd January 2009, 20:47
Yes it is good that my Vimvie now has a friend! Vimvie might end up working in a care home in Epsom...I was hoping she would do something other than care work...but then they are all Filipino's working there so maybe it will good for her to meet new friends!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

she can work in a care home just to gain experience and confidence Nigel,then if she thinks she's ready for the job that she really loves then go for it..btw, how long did she stayed in the philipppines??

nigel
2nd January 2009, 20:52
she can work in a care home just to gain experience and confidence Nigel,then if she thinks she's ready for the job that she really loves then go for it..btw, how long did she stayed in the philipppines??She stayed in Philippines until she was 19 (just) she was 19 in January last year...then she moved here to England in February last year...she'll be 20 this January!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
2nd January 2009, 20:55
back to my Libyan 'friends' . the oldest one got married to a gal he meet in a tent in the desert for 2hrs, then a year later his younger brother married, his brothers wife's younger sister :icon_lol:

pinoys everywhere near me, 2 families in the next street share the same house, i see 2 filipina's every morning on the bus i get on, some work in the care home my mom is in, 100s work at the local hospital where my misses works. they are everywhere here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
2nd January 2009, 21:05
I'm very happy my Vimvie has found a friend though..she's a bit meek and doesn't go out much..:NoNo: She expressed that she would like to live on Englands south coast..I Love it down there aswell..and I was planning to move there this year...but things are starting go well for her here now...so maybe we'll stay in cheerful Chessington a bit longer!:rolleyes:

kimmi
2nd January 2009, 21:07
She stayed in Philippines until she was 19 (just) she was 19 in January last year...then she moved here to England in February last year...she'll be 20 this January!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

opppss sorry I didnt explained myself well, isn't she went to the Phils. for vacation just recently??did she managed to stay for a month??

when in January is her birthday??pls extend my advance greetings..:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
2nd January 2009, 21:19
they are everywhere here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yep,we`re like mushrooms:D:Hellooo:

nigel
2nd January 2009, 21:23
opppss sorry I didnt explained myself well, isn't she went to the Phils. for vacation just recently??did she managed to stay for a month??

when in January is her birthday??pls extend my advance greetings..:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:
Oh I'm sorry...yes she had a vacation for about 6 weeks in Philippines I think it was..when she came back she said "I feel my home is here with you now!":cwm38:

Oh! Her birthday is 26th of January....and mine is 29th January..

Mrs Daddy
2nd January 2009, 21:26
ooohhhh:) Happy Birthday in Advance to both of you.Where`s the Celebration be held...:D

joebloggs
2nd January 2009, 21:30
yep,we`re like mushrooms:D:Hellooo:

more like Measles :o)

me smilies not working again ! :o(

kimmi
2nd January 2009, 21:35
Oh I'm sorry...yes she had a vacation for about 6 weeks in Philippines I think it was..when she came back she said "I feel my home is here with you now!":cwm38:

Oh! Her birthday is 26th of January....and mine is 29th January..

that was so sweet of her..:cwm38::love:

advance happy happy birthday for the two of u, cheers..:xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:

joebloggs
2nd January 2009, 22:27
"There is no such thing as an ugly Filipina...they are the most beautiful women in the world.."

well you've not had a good look at mutt, i mean Mutya Buena, no pearl to me :D, what's with the tattoos :yikes: , sad enough to say shes on celeb big brother now :icon_lol:

mini me - verne to win :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

now i will go and :NEW4: myself :Help1:

nigel
2nd January 2009, 22:37
I think Mutya Buena is a beautiful woman..she's nicer than Britney Spears anyway!:cwm12:

joebloggs
2nd January 2009, 22:49
I think Mutya Buena is a beautiful woman..she's nicer than Britney Spears anyway!:cwm12:

:NoNo: nigel, when did you last have your eyes tested, you've gone toooo far this time, and i suggest you seek urgent medical attention, because your :Cuckoo::Rasp: ..

:icon_lol::xxparty-smiley-050::laugher::woohoo:

britney spears vs mutt beuena,, hmmm no contest i think britney would get at least 80% of any voting poll :Erm:

even with a bag on britneys head and wearing a scouser shell suite she still looks better than mutya.

nigel
2nd January 2009, 22:54
:NoNo: nigel, when did you last have your eyes tested, you've gone toooo far this time, and i suggest you seek urgent medical attention, because your :Cuckoo::Rasp: ..

:icon_lol::xxparty-smiley-050::laugher::woohoo:

britney spears vs mutt beuena,, hmmm no contest i think britney would get at least 80% of any voting poll :Erm:

even with a bag on britneys head and wearing a scouser shell suite she still looks better than mutya.
Hehe I disagree pal! Western women aren't a patch on Asian girls!:cwm38: I've just read that Mutya is half Irish and half Filipina..

joebloggs
2nd January 2009, 23:31
britney - thats for those who don't know what she looks like - nigel :D

http://www.skinz.org/celebrity/britney-spears/britney-spears-wallpapers-2.jpg

http://www.bikerlawblog.com/media/blogs/wind/Britney_Spears.gif

and err mutya

http://www.abs-cbnglobal.com/Portals/2/images/itoangpinoy/EU/mutya_buena_2.jpg

if you can find a good pic of mutya nigel, i'm happy to reconsider :D

and my misses says your :censored:. crazy :D

simplelife
3rd January 2009, 08:08
My Filipina extraordinaire wifey met a Filipina on the bus near us!:)

Hi Nigel,

Im sure your Vimvie will meet more nice friends there in Chessington and its good to know that things starting go well for her. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

simplelife
3rd January 2009, 08:13

That would be lovely if its a double wedding as long as the two Brides make sure who is whose hehehe:icon_lol: I mean some twins different to recognized which is which...:icon_lol: I have twin cousins and they are identical the only way to tell who is who is that one has a big mole on her forehead.:icon_lol:

simplelife
3rd January 2009, 08:23
Her birthday is 26th of January....and mine is 29th January..[/SIZE][/FONT]

Advance Happy Birthday Nigel and Vimvie :birthday:
Where`s the party? :icon_lol:

kimmi
3rd January 2009, 10:42
Hi Kimmi,
You said "goodluck to those Brits",:)
You are concerned for the Brits only :yikes:
But what about their Filipina GF.:icon_lol:
he he he sorry I think I need to rephrase that, Goodluck to both of them,brits and filipina's..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

By the way, you put the right signature, people speaks whats on their heart.:icon_lol:
thanks.:cwm12:

Best regards to your Papa and puppies :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Don't worry MAMA, I'll give ur regards to Papa..:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

simplelife
3rd January 2009, 16:28
Don't worry MAMA,..:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ouchhhh :yikes: Please do not call me MAMA, because my Labrador Retriever will get jealous :icon_lol::icon_lol: He gets mad when he hears somebody calling me Mama. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
3rd January 2009, 20:13

sorry nigel,i have to agree with joe im not really a big britney fan but mutya is a real munter,but if your talking half filipinas then the lead singer from pussy cat dolls and myleene klass wouldnt be kicked out of bed real quick!

bornatbirth
3rd January 2009, 20:14
btw i should add my wife is better looking than all of them!

joebloggs
3rd January 2009, 23:27
the lead singer from pussy cat dolls and myleene klass wouldnt be kicked out of bed real quick!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

and of course our wife is better looking than all of them :xxgrinning--00xx3:..... :cwm3:.............. britney, myleene and pussycat girls :rolleyes:

Mrs Daddy
5th January 2009, 12:24
That would be lovely if its a double wedding as long as the two Brides make sure who is whose hehehe:icon_lol: I mean some twins different to recognized which is which...:icon_lol: I have twin cousins and they are identical the only way to tell who is who is that one has a big mole on her forehead.:icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:thats the problem:doh

Mrs Daddy
5th January 2009, 12:26
more like Measles :o)

me smilies not working again ! :o(

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

gracia143
5th January 2009, 17:11
back to my Libyan 'friends' . the oldest one got married to a gal he meet in a tent in the desert for 2hrs, then a year later his younger brother married, his brothers wife's younger sister :icon_lol:

pinoys everywhere near me, 2 families in the next street share the same house, i see 2 filipina's every morning on the bus i get on, some work in the care home my mom is in, 100s work at the local hospital where my misses works. they are everywhere here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:omg::D:D:Cuckoo: