PDA

View Full Version : Skype, anyone?

noirist
3rd January 2009, 16:23
Hello!

My name is Sarah. I am half English/Filipino, but have lived in the UK all my life and so, I don't know much Tagalog. ^^;

I have just started with Skype and am looking for people to teach me some basic, conversational Tagalog. I would prefer native Filipino speakers, but if you aren't but can speak Tagalog fluently, then I'd like you to teach me too.

If you have Skype and wouldn't mind helping me, please message me for my ID. :)

Cheers!

Uh, and just so this thread isn't completely useless perhaps others would like to leave their Skype IDs as well? :Hellooo:

simplelife
3rd January 2009, 16:53
Hi Sarah, Im pure Tagalog as I born and grow up in Manila, but I have no Skype :bigcry: My ISP is pretty bad at the moment, but hopefully soon I will switch to Smart Bro.
Im sure more members here will be happy to help you.
Cheers!

ljarvis
2nd February 2009, 23:50
hi sarah i can help you speak tagalog and visayan language. my skype id is
ljarvis04. just make a list of what you need to know and i will translate them into visayan and tagalog language.u can also watch filipino soap from www.pinoychanneltv.com u can download latest philippine shows and more.... u can also listen to visayan rap song or tagalog.but me and my daugther watch the soap most of the time and she notice the difference.

Strangemikan
17th March 2009, 05:31
Hi Sarah! I can teach you! Don't worry its for free! Oopssie, that is if you want to be my friend...Just kidding! add me up, mikanpuli! :)

KeithD
17th March 2009, 13:55
My wifey tried teaching me, but it was easier learning Glaswegian :yikes:

cjmitch10
24th March 2009, 11:21
hello you can skype me catz_mitzeyez

katie37pinayuk
24th March 2009, 14:47
welcome. i speak fluent tagalog. im looking for friends to 'skype with' as well as i only have 1 contact since i joined skype a year ago :( my id - katie37pinayuk

Tawi2
16th April 2009, 21:06
I am just learning myself through Pinoy TV and newspapers,I keep getting my Tagalog,chavacano,binisaya,and illongo mixed up though :Erm:Also doesnt help that I am trying to learn pushto at the same time :doh

ANDRES25
16th April 2009, 23:37
hey i'm willing to teach you. Got no job yet so I have lots of free time. send me a private message if you're interested. Don't wanna post my skype id here, hope you understand.

Tawi2
18th April 2009, 08:18
You would be surprised what doors being madaldal has opened for me in the past Fab,as the old british telecom mascot Buzby used to say...........Its good to talk :icon_lol: