PDA

View Full Version : Ilr

wizzywizard26
3rd January 2009, 19:16
Hi all,

We posted our application on the 2nd of October and apart from a letter saying they received our application we still not heard from them or have they returned any of our paperwork. Is this normal for them to take such a long time?

I have been thinking whether or not I should call them as I am not getting worried about it. Would they tell me anything or am I just wasting my time?

Thanks in advance,

Gordy

somebody
3rd January 2009, 19:56
I think others have pondered the question as well. I think the general conseus is it is worth asking politely as sometimes suddenly very shortly after the good news is heard.

Give them a call its better to at least enquire than not imo.

I hope soon you hear the good news

joebloggs
3rd January 2009, 23:23
ILR app use to take 1 month, but now seems to be taking 2 or 3 months..

especially with it being xmas, so it will take even longer as there will be a bigger back log

i would have thought you should know within a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

so i wouldn't worry at all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheesewiz
4th January 2009, 00:37
My friend got hers about 3 months. so no worries.

pennybarry
4th January 2009, 12:52
Hi all,

We posted our application on the 2nd of October and apart from a letter saying they received our application we still not heard from them or have they returned any of our paperwork. Is this normal for them to take such a long time?

I have been thinking whether or not I should call them as I am not getting worried about it. Would they tell me anything or am I just wasting my time?

Thanks in advance,

Gordy

It's says in the application forms that it will take 60-70 working days to process it and as much as possible, they don't want you to call them until it lapse for 3 months. So I didn't bother to call them. After 3 months and 1 day, I got it! So not to worry:xxgrinning--00xx3:

singkit
10th January 2009, 15:13
I applied mine on 25th November 2008 and got it today 10th January 2009.:BouncyHappy:

Ann07
10th January 2009, 15:20
I applied mine on 25th November 2008 and got it today 10th January 2009.:BouncyHappy:

congrats singkit:)

DianaKevy
10th January 2009, 16:36

congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3: so it seems its a bit faster now :)

Ann07
10th January 2009, 16:52
congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3: so it seems its a bit faster now :)

Hope it would be like that when it is my turn:icon_lol: