PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Scotland

Belmontboy
7th January 2009, 01:04
Hello

I'm Simon from Scotland, and I have a beautiful Filipina Fiancee' named Jessica. We have kept and LDR alive for three years and plan to Marry in July 2009 in Scotland . . . . assuming she gets her visa.

Ana_may365
7th January 2009, 01:20
hiya!Belmontboy,welcome here to the forum:D

simplelife
7th January 2009, 01:23
Hello Simon,
Welcome to the forum and goodluck to Jessica`s visa application.

Mrs.JMajor
7th January 2009, 01:36
belmont,ok that was fiancee visa so good luck,keep reading all the info here, :Hellooo:

miayela
7th January 2009, 06:58
Welcome to the forum

jbt
7th January 2009, 07:43
hello, welcome to the forum

Belmontboy
7th January 2009, 08:07
Hello

Can you help me ? Here is my situation :-

My fiancee' from manila and I are about to submit paperwork for her Visa to the UK (Fiancee' visa). We have all the proof of our meetings and pages and pages of MSN Chat transcripts and phone bills that prove we have remained in contact, and we also have the receipit for our planned wedding in July.

I am, however, a little worried about my finances and need some advice.

All the bank statements I have sent (past 6 months) are healthy and show no fees, no overdrafts, no charges etc etc so that is good. However, I am just about to come out of a Trust Deed (an IVA) due to some problems in the past, and I am not sure if I should declare this, or not, in my letter of sponsorship.

I have a full time Job, and a part time Job and my take home pay is £2200. After my mortgage, loans, car, trust deed etc etc
comes off every month, I have a disposable income of around £400 ... this will increase to £600 after February when the trust deed ends.
Also, I am slowly building up savings and now have £300, growing monthly...this I can prove to the Embassy.

(1) IS a disposable income of £400 enough proof that I can support my Fiancee' ?

(2) Should I declare the Trust deed, and include a letter from the Trustee CONFIMRING that payments will cease on February ?

I'm worried that being in a trust deed (or having been in one) will affect my aplication but any advice will be appreciated.

Cheers

Simon

simplicity
7th January 2009, 09:34
hello,welcome to the forum..

PAT
7th January 2009, 11:29
hello , welcome to the forum...

PeterB
7th January 2009, 12:40
The perpetual advice from this forum, with regard visa applications, is to be honest and open. Untruths, and even withheld relevant information, will almost certainly come back to haunt you.

vbkelly
7th January 2009, 12:59
Hello

Can you help me ? Here is my situation :-

My fiancee' from manila and I are about to submit paperwork for her Visa to the UK (Fiancee' visa). We have all the proof of our meetings and pages and pages of MSN Chat transcripts and phone bills that prove we have remained in contact, and we also have the receipit for our planned wedding in July.

I am, however, a little worried about my finances and need some advice.

All the bank statements I have sent (past 6 months) are healthy and show no fees, no overdrafts, no charges etc etc so that is good. However, I am just about to come out of a Trust Deed (an IVA) due to some problems in the past, and I am not sure if I should declare this, or not, in my letter of sponsorship.

I have a full time Job, and a part time Job and my take home pay is £2200. After my mortgage, loans, car, trust deed etc etc
comes off every month, I have a disposable income of around £400 ... this will increase to £600 after February when the trust deed ends.
Also, I am slowly building up savings and now have £300, growing monthly...this I can prove to the Embassy.

(1) IS a disposable income of £400 enough proof that I can support my Fiancee' ?

(2) Should I declare the Trust deed, and include a letter from the Trustee CONFIMRING that payments will cease on February ?

I'm worried that being in a trust deed (or having been in one) will affect my aplication but any advice will be appreciated.

Cheers

Simon

i think its not a problem at all and £400 left after paying the bills is good enough as long as you have a full time job, anyway welcome to the forum and goodluck!

Toyang
7th January 2009, 13:48
welcome to the Forum Simon. Enjoy your stay in Scotland.

Mrs.JMajor
7th January 2009, 13:53
But i know at least w/ a 2700 GBP savings to make sure,hard to say go on and try your luck ,unless you have spare of another 40,000 for visa fee just in case they refused,anyhow dont scared on my post,keep reading the info about fiancee visa ,search on the forum and keep reading all the reply on your post from a friendly members here

Good luck,Good luck and Good luck pa din

Ann07
7th January 2009, 20:11
Welcome to the forum Simon and goodluck:)

kimmi
8th January 2009, 12:35
hi Simon, welcome to the forum..:)

fhara
8th January 2009, 14:11
hello welcome and good luck..