PDA

View Full Version : Filipino band in the UK

chuchie
7th January 2009, 17:13
Hi there again!!! Anybody know a Filipino band here in the UK that we can hire for our wedding in May? Many Thanks to all!!! :) :) :)

vbkelly
7th January 2009, 23:41
what about all of us guys to make harana to the couple in the wedding instead of finding a filipino band hehehe its hard to find here in uk its alright in the philippines loads of filipino band

Pepe n Pilar
9th February 2009, 10:44
I know someone who plays in the band. I can recommend him to you.

nigel
9th February 2009, 12:12
Not nearly enough Filipino stuff in Britain methinks:NoNo: Only a few Filipino restaurants...They're should be a Filipino restaurant in every town!:D

Pepe n Pilar
11th February 2009, 15:43
Sorry i overlooked it i thought a UK band. I don't know any filipino band here.

Eljohno
12th February 2009, 01:33
Hi there again!!! Anybody know a Filipino band here in the UK that we can hire for our wedding in May? Many Thanks to all!!! :) :) :)

When i was over in London visiting Pete who is one of the Moderators here he took us to a place that had a Filipino band playing that were very good, not sure if that is any help!

chuchie
5th March 2009, 16:16
Hello everybody, thanks for all the replies. I realised it's not easy to find a Filipino band in the UK....maybe i should start one!!! :9: I am a singer by profession for nearly 17 years....medyo antique na.:icon_lol: Anyway, I managed to convince my former keyboardist to come over to England for the wedding. He's Malaysian-Chinese...very good singer/musician. So I'm happy with that. Thanks once again everyone!!! God bless.

Chuchie