PDA

View Full Version : New, and glad I discovered this site

GeorgeB
8th January 2009, 14:42
Hi, I just discovered this site, and it's good to be here. I have worked in the middle east, and in south east asia, and have many filipino friends, who I have worked with over the years. I decided to retire a couple of months ago, while I am still fit enouggh to do most of the things I want. I did have a filipina girlfriend before, in Dubai, but my contract ended and.....such is life!! I have been to the Philippines before, and plan to go again late this month, or early February. Hope to make many friends here in time.

kimmi
8th January 2009, 14:49
hi George, welcome to the forum..:)

I am pretty sure u will meet a lot of friends in here..and hope u will enjoy ur stay in the Philippines..

Mrs.JMajor
8th January 2009, 14:51
Hay yah George, hmmm Where you from?
Warm welcome here:Hellooo:

GeorgeB
8th January 2009, 14:58
Hay yah George, hmmm Where you from?
Warm welcome here:Hellooo:

Thanks for your welcome I come from Motherwell :)

GeorgeB
8th January 2009, 15:03
hi George, welcome to the forum..:)

I am pretty sure u will meet a lot of friends in here..and hope u will enjoy ur stay in the Philippines..

Thank you Kimmy for your welcome, I look forward to chatting to all of you, in time. I will tell you how my trip went.

kimmi
8th January 2009, 15:05
Thank you Kimmy for your welcome, I look forward to chatting to all of you, in time. I will tell you how my trip went.

ur more than welcome George..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw, are u going to the Philippines to meet ur fiancee/wife or just to have a nice holiday there??:Erm::D

nigel
8th January 2009, 15:07
Hi George! I met my filipina wife on yahoo messenger! In one of these yahoo chatroom thingys...there is a few Philippines chat rooms...although I think I met my Vimvie in Taiwan chatroom!:Erm: Anyway you'll be sure to find yourself a nice girl!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
8th January 2009, 15:10
Hi GeorgeB welcome to the friendly forum.:Hellooo:

Ann07
8th January 2009, 15:30
welcome to the forum George:)

mavid
8th January 2009, 15:31
Welcome to the forum GeorgeB.! Enjoy.

gemini63
8th January 2009, 15:47
Welcome george..

vbkelly
8th January 2009, 16:34
Hi, I just discovered this site, and it's good to be here. I have worked in the middle east, and in south east asia, and have many filipino friends, who I have worked with over the years. I decided to retire a couple of months ago, while I am still fit enouggh to do most of the things I want. I did have a filipina girlfriend before, in Dubai, but my contract ended and.....such is life!! I have been to the Philippines before, and plan to go again late this month, or early February. Hope to make many friends here in time.

welcome to the forum enjoy reading and posting

PAT
8th January 2009, 16:41
welcome to the forum GoergeB...

charlwill
8th January 2009, 17:08
A warm welcome to you in the forum.

jimeve
8th January 2009, 17:26
Welcome.

Sconnie
8th January 2009, 21:49
Hi George and welcome to the Forum

PeterB
9th January 2009, 02:51
Welcome George!

Whereabouts in Phils are you intending to visit?

I'm a brit, now married to a lovely filipina, and settled here in Tagum.

simplicity
9th January 2009, 03:00
hola, welcome to the forum George...

LEAHnew
9th January 2009, 10:43
welcome :Hellooo::Hellooo: