PDA

View Full Version : We are moving to Argyllshire, Scotland

sharon
9th January 2009, 04:29
We are moving soon to Argyllshire, Scotland. I am wondering if anyone here lives near Argyllshire, Scotland.
It is quiet dilema for me because I got used to living in a big city now all of a sudden we will move to a small village.
It is gonna be a big adjustment for me.

simplelife
9th January 2009, 05:05
We are moving soon to Argyllshire, Scotland. I am wondering if anyone here lives near Argyllshire, Scotland.
It is quiet dilema for me because I got used to living in a big city now all of a sudden we will move to a small village.

Hi Sha,
Im sure you will meet more new friends in Scotland. Just take it easy, adjusting to the new place can be difficult,, but do not worry because you can always find friendly Filipinos in any part of the world.
Best to do the research about your new place, A lot of information in the internet about Scotland. Goodluck Sha.

kermit123
9th January 2009, 08:15
WOWWWWWWWW your so lucky i love scotland and when we come back to uk spending a month touring england. But most of it in scotland ,if my wife can get job in scotland i d love it so nice. ABERDEEN if we can but work anywere we arnt to fussed . but scotland i spent month there before i meet my pinoy wife enjoying scotland hired cottage and just loved it :) open fire snow outside :) wowwwwww great gaz/maybs

fhara
9th January 2009, 09:42
hi sha dont worry its very nice here n scotlnd... :)

aromulus
9th January 2009, 09:50
hi sha dont worry its very nice here... :)

:doh

:BlacklistThumbdown0

:36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]:

:222:

fhara
9th January 2009, 09:59
:doh

:BlacklistThumbdown0

:36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]:

:222:

i forgot to mention the scotland...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
9th January 2009, 10:14
in the freezing scotland yeah i love to go there maybe in summer time

Ann07
9th January 2009, 14:15

You will be ok sha, just takes time to adjust:) I am a city girl as well now lives in a small village, my husband was so worried atfirst but now im ok and I like it here:Erm::Cuckoo:

reginacarlson
9th January 2009, 18:39
I've been in UK for nearly 4 years but I haven't been to Scotland, would really love to visit it someday, I heard it's very nice...:)

gemini63
9th January 2009, 20:27
Ive been there last august and i love it.But i want to go back there just a curiosity of snow. " Is somebodythere who lives in places that snowed wants to adopt me!!!!????:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

kermit123
10th January 2009, 02:07
really really lets all buy house up there live in comunnity (i now bad spelling lol) grow veg and fruit grow our hair long have no money no electric no cars just be freeeeeeee , ok back to real word its to cold we need good food and pc so we lll just visit :) gemini i love it to i think my wife will think its to cold :(, but we ll see she is really up to try anythink :) well mmmmmmmm ( most legal things) :) so most my sex ideas are out lol ( that was a JOKE honest it was lol ) gaz/ maybs

RickyR
10th January 2009, 12:51
Where's Scotland?

I heard that Glasgow is beautiful, lots of very friendly people, I think they love kissing because I hear that the Glasgow kiss is quite famous.

I've never dared venture that far North.

KeithD
10th January 2009, 13:12
Where's Scotland?

I heard that Glasgow is beautiful, lots of very friendly people, I think they love kissing because I hear that the Glasgow kiss is quite famous.
They accept car bombers with open arms....:rolleyes:

gemini63
10th January 2009, 13:48
really really lets all buy house up there live in comunnity (i now bad spelling lol) grow veg and fruit grow our hair long have no money no electric no cars just be freeeeeeee , ok back to real word its to cold we need good food and pc so we lll just visit :) gemini i love it to i think my wife will think its to cold :(, but we ll see she is really up to try anythink :) well mmmmmmmm ( most legal things) :) so most my sex ideas are out lol ( that was a JOKE honest it was lol ) gaz/ maybs

:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

RickyR
10th January 2009, 13:53
They accept car bombers with open arms....:rolleyes:

Particularly if you aim for the airport.

kermit123
11th January 2009, 12:11
Where's Scotland?

I've never dared venture that far North.

im pretty sure glasgow kiss isent a kiss with lips lol. more like a head butt :Brick: <<<<<< glasgow kiss lolwhich if done proply can nock you out cold , gaz/maybs

somebody
11th January 2009, 13:03
im pretty sure glasgow kiss isent a kiss with lips lol. more like a head butt :Brick: <<<<<< glasgow kiss lolwhich if done proply can nock you out cold , gaz/maybs
Is that like when Dom offered me a chelsea smile:omg:

RickyR
11th January 2009, 14:10

The sarcasm and irony in my post doesn't come across so well via internet haha.

Sim11UK
11th January 2009, 17:12
The sarcasm and irony in my post doesn't come across so well via internet haha.

It worked for me, made me chuckle. :D