KeithD
9th January 2009, 11:14
The following are all Banned:
Toyang
Bridget
Simplelife
luv8ere
Ervanessence

Some of these people are one and the same using multiple usernames, we are not stupid we have an IP tracking script.

This forum is FREE and is here to help those who need it, we don't mind humourous banter, but personnal attacks, etc, are in breach of the T&C's of the site.

If the people named above decide to sign up again, we will know, and then have to ban the full range of IP addresses. This will mean you will be preventing access of 1000's of others in the future who really need the help.

RickyR
9th January 2009, 11:20
Great website Keith, has helped me a lot. Cannot even comprehend why anyone would want to abuse such a great service.

LEAHnew
9th January 2009, 12:47
:omg: :NoNo:

that's why i can't help myself to become loyal with this forum coz we treat everyone here as family:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Boss can u teach me how to do it:D

somebody
9th January 2009, 13:46
Can we all chill please.

We all like a joke a laugh and hopefully want to help others.

Mr Admin and many on here have spent a lot of time and effort ( in Mr Admins case money)
Im pretty sure he could spend the time and server space he does on this great site on something which might maked him more money.

I for one know without this website helping my Wife and I would have had a far tougher time being together and a tougher time being apart.

So Please just sit back from your keyboard and consider how you may affect others lives if Mr admin has to block IP addresses or even thinks sod this for a laugh im off down the bookies.

Love peace and lots of fairy washing up liquid to all.

From Somebody formerly Andypaul till the site decided it didn't like me changing me email

Mrs.JMajor
9th January 2009, 14:09
From Somebody formerly Andypaul till the site decide it didn't like me changing me email

Ohh,Andy paul is it? no wonder i said i didn't see you posting,so u change to somebody :Hellooo:

aromulus
9th January 2009, 15:36
Ohh,Andy paul is it? no wonder i said i didn't see you posting,so u change to somebody :Hellooo:

Only because he forgot his password............:icon_lol::icon_lol:

nigel
9th January 2009, 15:46
I am the worlds biggest moran! I am complete waste of space! Will I get banned for attacking myself?:icon_lol:

:Erm::Cuckoo::Erm:

somebody
9th January 2009, 16:39
Only because he forgot his password............:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I know my password the site cant send me a confirmation email after i changed my Email as the PM's had stopped being sent to my email address a few weeks back. Hey ho.

Anyway not fussed like with all the silly arguments seem to mention about posts and reps not really intrested in green blobs, posts or what have you.

Just trying to help a few people and wind up non londoners:D

somebody
9th January 2009, 16:40
I am the worlds biggest moran! I am complete waste of space! Will I get banned for attacking myself?:icon_lol:

Oi im a bigger moran and a hugggee waste of space:Cuckoo:

oh cant be bothered with a fight can we just share the title:Erm:

benb
9th January 2009, 17:02
The following are all Banned:
Toyang
Bridget
Simplelife
luv8ere
Ervanessence

Some of these people are one and the same using multiple usernames, we are not stupid we have an IP tracking script.

This forum is FREE and is here to help those who need it, we don't mind humourous banter, but personnal attacks, etc, are in breach of the T&C's of the site.

If the people named above decide to sign up again, we will know, and then have to ban the full range of IP addresses. This will mean you will be preventing access of 1000's of others in the future who really need the help.

I don't think IP tracking will really work given most ISPs use DHCP for basic service customers. Oh well, i suppose there is little option unless some sort of credit card or paypal account is used.

Cheers

KeithD
9th January 2009, 17:08
I don't think IP tracking will really work given most ISPs use DHCP for basic service customers. Oh well, i suppose there is little option unless some sort of credit card or paypal account is used.

Cheers
:Erm: It does work, and we have a lot of other info as well.

Sim11UK
9th January 2009, 17:30
It all got a bit nasty, over the last few days.
There's probably a couple of names, I'm surprised to see on the list?
but nobody, is bigger than the forum. :NoNo:

Ex Andypaul, I'm glad that somebody is you...Was starting to worry about you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
9th January 2009, 17:30
:Erm: It does work, and we have a lot of other info as well.

Anything useful like the EuroLottery numbers for tonight sir:Erm:

Thank you Boss i see i have gone frm 200plus posts to 5000 thousand I must have been sleep typing again.

I was trying to run away from them.

Maybe I will have to come anybody rather than somebody:D

Mrs Daddy
9th January 2009, 18:55
From Somebody formerly Andypaul till the site decided it didn't like me changing me email

I have been looking for you andy:yikes:thought,why you gone:Erm::D

Ann07
9th January 2009, 18:58
I have been looking for you andy:yikes:thought,why you gone:Erm::D

So do I:) Glad you are somebody:D

nigel
9th January 2009, 20:04
Oi im a bigger moran and a hugggee waste of space:Cuckoo:

oh cant be bothered with a fight can we just share the title:Erm:Hey I'm the biggest moron! I must be 'cause I spelt moron as "moran":Erm: I was the 1st moron! And the last moron! And the best moron! And if there was a moron competion! - I'd come 2nd!:Erm:

Because I'm a moron!:doh

:laugher::laugher::laugher:

somebody
9th January 2009, 20:07
Hey I'm the biggest moron! I must be 'cause I spelt moron as "moran":Erm: I was the 1st moron! And the last moron! And the best moron! And if there was a moron competion! - I'd come 2nd!:Erm:

Because I'm a moron!:doh

:laugher::laugher::laugher:

I tell you what you be the biggest moron and i the biggest moran:D

You maybe the best at the moment but im working on my levels of stupidty and before you know it i will be a bigger macaroon than you:Rasp:

joebloggs
10th January 2009, 01:58
I tell you what you be the biggest moron and i the biggest moran:D

You maybe the best at the moment but im working on my levels of stupidty and before you know it i will be a bigger macaroon than you:Rasp:

i was wondering if you had ended up living on the street with no inet after all those banking jobs going south, so no customers for you :o)

as for work up norf andy, your southern loss is our northern gain ;o)

kermit123
10th January 2009, 02:11

nigel can i lend you a stick and watch lol :rolleyes: or gun there cheap here in philippines gaz/maybs

Jay&Zobel
10th January 2009, 23:27
aaaawwwwwwwww...

so that explained why she was quite nasty... sad...

somebody
10th January 2009, 23:38
i was wondering if you had ended up living on the street with no inet after all those banking jobs going south, so no customers for you :o)

as for work up norf andy, your southern loss is our northern gain ;o)

Making a ok living sir as goverment deals take up the slack and of course education wasting money as always. Many goverment offices and quangos have now canceled moves up norf due to the propety drop and what have you as less difference.