PDA

View Full Version : Finally Im granted

miayela
9th January 2009, 13:23
Hello everybody im so happy to spread the news today!
I got my spousal visa and its granted:Hellooo:..
Ive been jumping and shaking when i saw my passport with the visa..:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Im very thankful to this site its been my pleasure meeting a lot of people who have been helpful and supportive to me..

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Mrs.JMajor
9th January 2009, 13:25
oh my god,,,, yessssssssssssss i told you,you will be the first one for a batch of waiting applicants ,awwwwwwww:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

congratulation mia,so shall we see you tomorrow,yuhooooooo :Hellooo::Hellooo:

kimmi
9th January 2009, 13:26
Well done Mia..:)

miayela
9th January 2009, 13:28
Hahahaha thank you my Mrs. Jmajor..
I might not be able to go tomorrow lets make it on the 25th and thats a promise..
Hope its okay with you!
Mwaaaaa

mavid
9th January 2009, 13:31
Congratulations Miayela!

Mrs.JMajor
9th January 2009, 13:34
Hahahaha thank you my Mrs. Jmajor..
I might not be able to go tomorrow lets make it on the 25th and thats a promise..
Hope its okay with you!
Mwaaaaa

Sure,already ask permission to hubby that we gonna meet also one couple member here from the forum ,yahoooooooooo call for celebration

sharon
9th January 2009, 13:37
congratulations.

amyburple
9th January 2009, 13:45
Ive been jumping and shaking when i saw my passport with the visa..:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Im very thankful to this site its been my pleasure meeting a lot of people who have been helpful and supportive to me..

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I'm happy FOR YOU AJ
I envy you hehehehhe.... knina lng tayo txt about it and now here it goessssssssssss :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

CONGRATULATIONS

GOD BLESS YOU

miayela
9th January 2009, 13:58
Well done Mia..:)

Thanks dear!

kimmi
9th January 2009, 14:00
I envy you hehehehhe.... knina lng tayo txt about it and now here it goessssssssssss :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

CONGRATULATIONS

GOD BLESS YOU

u'll be next sis Amy..Goodluck..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

miayela
9th January 2009, 14:04
Sure,already ask permission to hubby that we gonna meet also one couple member here from the forum ,yahoooooooooo call for celebration

Hahahah! I made a mistake its 24th not 25th..
See ya soon!

Ann07
9th January 2009, 14:04
Congratulations Miayela:)

miayela
9th January 2009, 14:06

CONGRATULATIONS

GOD BLESS YOU

[Thanks dear i know were texting the whole time today and yesterday as well..
I know youll be next and Mrs. Jmajor..
Good luck!

miayela
9th January 2009, 14:08
Thank you kimmi, mavid and ann07...
Mwaaaa!..

somebody
9th January 2009, 14:30
Welldone and Congrats. Dont forget to stay tuned so we see how well you get on in the UK.

amyburple
9th January 2009, 14:46
u'll be next sis Amy..Goodluck..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hmmmmmm Magdilang Anghel k SIS.... I swear I'm getting NERVOUS common :D:D:D PROMISE tlga hayyyyyyyy nkaka loka itooooo!!!!

amyburple
9th January 2009, 14:49
[Thanks dear i know were texting the whole time today and yesterday as well..
I know youll be next and Mrs. Jmajor..
Good luck!

I'm really imagining while ago whn you arrive home from you date with your HUSBAND hehehhhehehe... Maybe your screaming on the top of your voice with JOY..... hmmmm hay nku at last sis here it is... SEE YOU SOON :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

chris40
9th January 2009, 15:27
congratulations to you and your husband, i,m pleased for you. how many weeks did you wait

KeithD
9th January 2009, 15:28
I'm saying nothing.....I've been banned and can't post :rolleyes: :Erm:

nigel
9th January 2009, 15:36
Happy for you Mia!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Welcome to the land of errrr, Nectar points!:icon_lol:

IainBusby
9th January 2009, 16:11
Congratulations to both you and your husband Miayela. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Where will you be coming to live in the UK?
Louella & Iain.

Piamed
9th January 2009, 16:20
Fantastic news Mia! Well done. When you see Mrs J Major please give her a hug from Pia and I.

DianaKevy
9th January 2009, 16:31
Congratulations to you Miayela :)

Frances
9th January 2009, 16:56
Congratulations to you! God bless you and family. : )

Phillip and Frances

miayela
9th January 2009, 17:04
I'm really imagining while ago whn you arrive home from you date with your HUSBAND hehehhhehehe... Maybe your screaming on the top of your voice with JOY..... hmmmm hay nku at last sis here it is... SEE YOU SOON :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oo ive been jumping when i saw the visa on my passport my daughter even joined me jumping eventho she desnt know why shes just 2 years old but she felt how happy and excited i am:icon_lol:...

Anyway well see ya soon sis!

Be positive..I know youll be next..

miayela
9th January 2009, 17:06
congratulations to you and your husband, i,m pleased for you. how many weeks did you wait

Thank you we just got it exactly 11 weeks of waiting..

miayela
9th January 2009, 17:09
I'm saying nothing.....I've been banned and can't post :rolleyes: :Erm:

Hahahah you banned yourself?

You have to congratulate me will you?:Rasp::icon_lol:

KeithD
9th January 2009, 17:14
You have to congratulate me will you?:Rasp::icon_lol:

:Hellooo: :Cuckoo: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

miayela
9th January 2009, 17:14
Congratulations to you! God bless you and family. : )

Phillip and Frances

Thank you!

Congratulations to both you and your husband Miayela. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Where will you be coming to live in the UK?
Louella & Iain.

Hi IainBusby thank you my husband is from Wales..

Fantastic news Mia! Well done. When you see Mrs J Major please give her a hug from Pia and I.

Sure il do that...:)

Sconnie
9th January 2009, 17:32
Congratulations to you both.

Great that your wait is over we know how hard it is.
We wish you and your husband many happy years together here in the UK.

PAT
9th January 2009, 17:57

Great news Mialyela, congratulations to you and your hubby....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

PAT
9th January 2009, 18:00
oooopss sorry Sir admin, i thought i failed to send my response because i read at the bottom left says " stopped"

Sconnie
9th January 2009, 18:11
oooopss sorry Sir admin, i thought i failed to send my response because i read at the bottom left says " stopped"

I have been having the same trouble last view days, anyone else having trouble with the forum site ?

Ann07
9th January 2009, 18:11
I have been having the same trouble last view days, anyone else having trouble with the forum site ?

Same here:)

RickyR
9th January 2009, 18:19
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S :-)

I can't imagine how much of a relief that must be, I hope i'll experience the same later in the year (still waiting for her annulment grrr)

Fountainhead
9th January 2009, 18:32
Congratulations!! Best wishes to you and your husband. :)

TONY73
9th January 2009, 18:40
Congratulations !
Great news !

hope my wife will be approved too and recieve her visa in march !

Mrs Daddy
9th January 2009, 18:45
its another successful visa a big congrats to you mia and to you hubby:D

winner
9th January 2009, 19:06
well done welcome to sunny england when you get here

alicat
9th January 2009, 19:12
congratulations to you.

reginacarlson
9th January 2009, 19:26
Wow! finally the long wait is over, congratulations! :BouncyHappy:

mavid
9th January 2009, 20:03
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S :-)

I can't imagine how much of a relief that must be, I hope i'll experience the same later in the year (still waiting for her annulment grrr)

You're not alone RickyR.:)

somebody
9th January 2009, 20:35
You're not alone RickyR.:)

Exactly many people in the same boat, but this site shows how many people have overcome similar issues and even worse:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rusty
9th January 2009, 20:46
congratulations, nice to hear more good news.

We are on our 6th week so hopefully not long now,

viewer
9th January 2009, 20:57
Congratulations, the same feeling when i got mine.

brian&maddy
10th January 2009, 02:02

CONGRATULATIONS MIA

Mrs.JMajor
10th January 2009, 02:22

Hi pat how are you ? :Hellooo:
you can delete it Pat ,the post u done,just go to "edit" and click the "delete" i been on the same trouble too,but i just edit and delete,and it will be Ok :)

acs
10th January 2009, 09:44
:Hellooo::BouncyHappy: Congrats Miayela :BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
10th January 2009, 10:26
Congrtaz....

vbkelly
10th January 2009, 10:42
brilliant news congratulation mia and your hubby!

simplicity
10th January 2009, 11:06
Congratulations Miayela...when will be your trip to the UK?

socool007
10th January 2009, 12:02
Thats great news.ours has been in for 10 weeks now

adam&chryss
10th January 2009, 12:03
congratulations!!!

really a great news.. makes me feel little better reading post like this. hope we all have same results :D

Ady
10th January 2009, 12:21
Hey.... Congratulations. Another good start to 2009!!!

aposhark
10th January 2009, 15:49

Congratulations to you and your husband miayela :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

You must be "over the moon".

PAT
10th January 2009, 15:56
Hi pat how are you ? :Hellooo:
you can delete it Pat ,the post u done,just go to "edit" and click the "delete" i been on the same trouble too,but i just edit and delete,and it will be Ok :)

Hello Mrs.JMajor....I'm ok, and thank you, I just know it :):):)

empott
10th January 2009, 20:26
Congratulations, Mia. I'm happy for you. May you and your family have a great new life in the UK.

girl england
10th January 2009, 21:23
congratulation Miayela

gazlou
11th January 2009, 01:08
Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
11th January 2009, 05:39
Congrats Miayela. Have a safe trip.

Shayla
13th January 2009, 04:28
Is there anyone who applied a visa as a wife to UK last Nov 2008?Did anyone hear any result yet?Hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks!:):cwm12::)

simplicity
13th January 2009, 07:10
Is there anyone who applied a visa as a wife to UK last Nov 2008?Did anyone hear any result yet?Hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks!:):cwm12::)

:Hello shayla...welcome to the forum:Hellooo:..it's 10-13 weeks waiting time for spouse visa,hopefully you will have a good news of your visa next month:D and by the way post a new thread shayla...

Fountainhead
13th January 2009, 08:03

We applied October 21st and visa was sent out last Tueday, exactly 11 weeks, same length of wait as Miayela.

Shayla
13th January 2009, 09:57
Hello Simplicity and Fountainhead,your response to my question are very appreciated...Hopefully it will be ready next month.. I'm nervous!..Do I need for an interview?By the way I am learning here and sorry if I didn't make any new thread. Hope u understand guys!.. God bless us all.

Shayla
13th January 2009, 09:58
Congratulations Miayela. Have a safe journey. xxx

simplicity
13th January 2009, 10:09
Hello Simplicity and Fountainhead,your response to my question are very appreciated...Hopefully it will be ready next month.. I'm nervous!..Do I need for an interview?By the way I am learning here and sorry if I didn't make any new thread. Hope u understand guys!.. God bless us all.

it depends on the eco shayla, but most of the spouse visa applicants here were granted a visa without any interview and i'm one of them:BouncyHappy:i know the feeling if you're on the waiting list but don't worry i know it will have a positive result for as long as you submit all the required documents.... from where are you shayla?

Shayla
13th January 2009, 14:06
it depends on the eco shayla, but most of the spouse visa applicants here were granted a visa without any interview and i'm one of them:BouncyHappy:i know the feeling if you're on the waiting list but don't worry i know it will have a positive result for as long as you submit all the required documents.... from where are you shayla?

I'm from Iligan City Mindanao.. How about you?Where abouts in the Philippines and United Kingdom are you? Hopefully everything is gonna be alright with my papers. That's my daughter in the picture.

Thanks for keeping in touch.

May God bless us all. :)

Shayla
13th January 2009, 14:16

CONGRATULATIONS

GOD BLESS YOU

Did you apply for a spouse visa or not yet?If you do please let me know how long you been waiting for the result cos mine is about 8 weeks. Thanks and God bless us all.

ANDRES25
13th January 2009, 14:41
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aug06_2006
13th January 2009, 14:57
congratz!

miayela
13th January 2009, 17:10
WOW!:BouncyHappy: Thanks for all the posts on my thread im very happy my long wait is over:)..
I lodged my application on October 24th and i got my result at exactly 11 weeks, i chose to have it delivered by courier.

For those who are waiting...
Good luck and be patient i know how it feels like waiting if its granted or not or if you need to have an interview.
Just be optimistic once you got the visa its all worth it:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

amyburple
13th January 2009, 17:32
Did you apply for a spouse visa or not yet?If you do please let me know how long you been waiting for the result cos mine is about 8 weeks. Thanks and God bless us all.

Still waiting too.. Fiancee Visa. Lodge my application Nov. 10
soon...soon....soon

Ann07
13th January 2009, 18:57

:icon_lol::icon_lol: Finally you are here praise:D Welcome:xxgrinning--00xx3: and to cutee baby shayla:D

Goodluck to your visa dai:)

Shayla
13th January 2009, 22:05
WOW!:BouncyHappy: Thanks for all the posts on my thread im very happy my long wait is over:)..
I lodged my application on October 24th and i got my result at exactly 11 weeks, i chose to have it delivered by courier.

Good luck and be patient i know how it feels like waiting if its granted or not or if you need to have an interview.

Thanks for your reply. Anyway I lodged my application one month after.That was Nov 24 lol.. Maybe 4 weeks of waiting..I'm very nervous and a bit excited though. Hope they will grant it.

I just want to ask when you will leave Pinas?.. Take care and happy trip .

God bless everyone!.:)

Shayla
13th January 2009, 22:11
Still waiting too.. Fiancee Visa. Lodge my application Nov. 10
soon...soon....soon

For sure your visa is on the way.Lucky cos you submitted your visa application earlier...mine was Nov 24 so 2 weeks after. Wish you luck girl.

Anyway I applied as spouse .

Thanks once again!.

Take care..:)

Shayla
13th January 2009, 22:16
:icon_lol::icon_lol: Finally you are here praise:D Welcome:xxgrinning--00xx3: and to cutee baby shayla:D

Goodluck to your visa dai:)

It's good to be here.. Thanks te, hopefully they will grant it.. I'm so eager to be with my husband. You know how hard to be apart from each other.

Likewise to your son. His handsome little boy. How old is he again.?. My daughter is 6 months old today. Take care and keep in touch. :)

simplicity
14th January 2009, 03:01
I'm from Iligan City Mindanao.. How about you?Where abouts in the Philippines and United Kingdom are you? Hopefully everything is gonna be alright with my papers. That's my daughter in the picture.

Thanks for keeping in touch.

May God bless us all. :)

I'm from Cebu, Philippines and Wales U.K...you have a cute baby..don't worry everything will be fine...God Bless

adam&chryss
14th January 2009, 04:16

lodged mine... 3 days after you did.
good luck to all of us!!! :D

adam&chryss
14th January 2009, 04:17

crossfingers :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

miayela
15th January 2009, 02:04
Thanks for your reply. Anyway I lodged my application one month after.That was Nov 24 lol.. Maybe 4 weeks of waiting..I'm very nervous and a bit excited though. Hope they will grant it.

I just want to ask when you will leave Pinas?.. Take care and happy trip .

God bless everyone!.:)

Hi shayla thank you loads..
Be positive dont worry you will have your visa soon youll get there..
I feel the same way when im on same stage as you waiting and everybody does its very stressful just pray and be patient waiting, i know when you get your visa youll be fine and relieved and its worth the wait.

Im leaving next month Feb 25th with my husband and daughter.
Ive been busy right now and living my life to the fullest while im here in Pinas..
You take care also!
Good Luck on your application..
Im sure you will have a positive result like us..:)

Shayla
15th January 2009, 02:06
I'm from Cebu, Philippines and Wales U.K...you have a cute baby..don't worry everything will be fine...God Bless

Thank you very much.. I hope so things will be okay soon.. Keep in touch.xx:)

Shayla
15th January 2009, 02:09
lodged mine... 3 days after you did.
good luck to all of us!!! :D

Good luck for both of us..Fingers crossed lol.. Hope not be long now we will hear any result for it. Let me know when you get it okay?.. Thanks for your reply and God bless us all. :)

Shayla
15th January 2009, 02:14
Hi shayla thank you loads..
Be positive dont worry you will have your visa soon youll get there..
I feel the same way when im on same stage as you waiting and everybody does its very stressful just pray and be patient waiting, i know when you get your visa youll be fine and relieved and its worth the wait.

Im leaving next month Feb 25th with my husband and daughter.
Ive been busy right now and living my life to the fullest while im here in Pinas..
You take care also!
Good Luck on your application..
Im sure you will have a positive result like us..:)

Awww your flight is very soon.Are u using KLM? For sure you will miss your family here loads and I think in UK it's really cold now.Hope mine will be same..I pray no more interview. My daughter is 6 months old yesterday.Lucky you cos she's 2 years old.. Big girl already..Lol.. Keep in touch and thanks for everything!:):):)

adam&chryss
15th January 2009, 02:19
Good luck for both of us..Fingers crossed lol.. Hope not be long now we will hear any result for it. Let me know when you get it okay?.. Thanks for your reply and God bless us all. :)

just got a call from the ECO... and i'm sure u'r next!!! :BouncyHappy:

Shayla
15th January 2009, 02:57
just got a call from the ECO... and i'm sure u'r next!!! :BouncyHappy:

What do you mean? Lol..Have you got ur visa yet? Any interview? What date did u lodged ur application again?..Is it spouse? Thanks!:)

sheila_ADY
15th January 2009, 04:29
Congratz Miayela,
We are Happy For you. God Bless..have safe journey.

Mrs.JMajor
15th January 2009, 04:31
Congratz Miayela,

you're visa will be on the way too shei :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

miayela
15th January 2009, 05:35
Congratz Miayela,

Thank you..:)

Ross
16th January 2009, 00:18
MIAYELA could you i request something..if its ok

can you wrote all down the rquirments you pass for spousal visa..i know some did it same here just want to see yours..;) just sort of to reference;)

thank you and more power

congratulatioon

tiger@tigress
16th January 2009, 20:53
Congratz

miayela
17th January 2009, 05:10
Awww your flight is very soon.Are u using KLM? For sure you will miss your family here loads and I think in UK it's really cold now.Hope mine will be same..I pray no more interview. My daughter is 6 months old yesterday.Lucky you cos she's 2 years old.. Big girl already..Lol.. Keep in touch and thanks for everything!:):):)

Hi Shayla will be flying thru singapore airlines cause my husbands return ticket is from singapore airlines, i will miss my family and philippines for sure..
Belated happy birthday to your daughter..
Did you got your visa yet?
Anyway dont worry too much you will have it soon..
You keep in touch as well..:BouncyHappy:

miayela
17th January 2009, 05:41
MIAYELA could you i request something..if its ok

can you wrote all down the rquirments you pass for spousal visa..i know some did it same here just want to see yours..;) just sort of to reference;)

thank you and more power

congratulatioon
Hi Ross here is the list of documents i submitted for my spousal visa application:

1.) A completed visa application form : Settlement Form (VAF4 OCT 2007)
2.) Full copy of the sponsor's passport including personal details pages and stamped pages only.
3.) Current passport
4.) 1 passport sized photograph attach it on your application
5.) Evidence that your sposor has adequate accomodation.
My mother-in-law owned the house she wrote a letter of accomodation for me and my daughter saying that she gave me permission for us to live there, i attach the mortgage statement she sent me also together with the photograph of the house in UK both the interior and exteriors as well as our room, also a supporting letter.
6.) Evidence that sponsor can support you financially.
My husband is self employed so we just submitted 6 months of his bank statement.
7.) A letter of support from your sponsor
8.) A letter of support from me (details would be how you first met, got engaged and got married)
9.) Evidence that you and your sponsor have remained in contact during sponsors absences from Philippines.
-I just submitted our recent chat transcripts which was dated last year 40 pages to be exact, I even attach our chat screen capture while chatting..
-5 emails cause we hardly email each other.
10.) My NSO Birth certificate
11.) Copy of Marriage Contract NSO copy
12.) The supporting documents i submitted:
-Photo album with a captions.
-Cards and letters i recieved from my in-laws and husband
-My hospital history and receipt when i gave birth
-My college diploma
-NBI
-Daughters NSO and British birth certificate and photocopy of her british passport
-Contract of Lease from our condo
-any receipts which has my husbands and my name on it

I hope this helps.:smileybigtmouth:

Shayla
17th January 2009, 06:13
Hi Shayla will be flying thru singapore airlines cause my husbands return ticket is from singapore airlines, i will miss my family and philippines for sure..
Belated happy birthday to your daughter..
Did you got your visa yet?
Anyway dont worry too much you will have it soon..
You keep in touch as well..:BouncyHappy:

Hello Miayela, thanks for your reply as well as the belated birthday greetings for my daughter. :)

At the moment there's no result yet regarding with my visa application. I was wondering why this is happening to me and it made me more scared since I applied Nov 24 then the rest who are in here got their visa so quickly. I was thinking maybe they hold my papers.. OMG hope not lol..Anyway you know the requirements you just post for Ross that you submitted, I sent it as well.. exactly same as what you did.. Awww lacking requirement was the diploma for college cos I never finish.. Hope they wont refuse me. I been checking about my passport status and still in the British High Commission. I dunno when will be the time they will decide about the visa.. Probably they trying to double check it...

Oh before I will end this message, I sent a friendship request to you and hope u got it!.. Thanks for everything and we will keep in touch for sure!. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

miayela
19th January 2009, 03:15
Hello Miayela, thanks for your reply as well as the belated birthday greetings for my daughter. :)

At the moment there's no result yet regarding with my visa application. I was wondering why this is happening to me and it made me more scared since I applied Nov 24 then the rest who are in here got their visa so quickly. I was thinking maybe they hold my papers.. OMG hope not lol..Anyway you know the requirements you just post for Ross that you submitted, I sent it as well.. exactly same as what you did.. Awww lacking requirement was the diploma for college cos I never finish.. Hope they wont refuse me. I been checking about my passport status and still in the British High Commission. I dunno when will be the time they will decide about the visa.. Probably they trying to double check it...

Oh before I will end this message, I sent a friendship request to you and hope u got it!.. Thanks for everything and we will keep in touch for sure!. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello dear i add you already on my friendslist dont worry too much about your visa cause usually the embassy would advise you to wait for the result 10 to 13 weeks..

the last time i phoned the embassy when it was my 8th weeks of waiting they told me that they will release the result 10 to 13 weeks but just like your situation now its like i couldnt wait to know the result its really a nerve cracking waiting so i call them again when its my 10th week they told me same thing.

Be optimistic dont worry too much your visa will come..